IMMEDIATE HAPPENING: NEW POL IS UP

Guys we are all waiting for you on NEW POL

There are absolutely ZERO Shills. There are no nigger rim threads. There are raids, there is doxxing just like the good ole days.

Where are you guys?

Come to new Jow Forums where we are all based with no judens

N E I N ///////////////////////////////////////////////////// //////////////
C H A N (DOT)
C O M

Its Happening right now

Attached: HONKHONKWHEREARETHEANONS.jpg (800x800, 152K)

Judging by infinitychan the alternatives to this place are even worse shitholes. High concentration of spergs with no social awareness who think, for example, Chris Cantwell is bad not because he's a volatile retard but because he once said somebody who is 5% black is still white.

No they are not everyone is /comfy/ as fuck on Nein

Can I post CP you niggerfaggot?

KYS Mohamed

Based

KYS Mohamed hiding in Burgerville

cringe and yikespilled

Attached: YUCK.png (551x491, 261K)

Eat a dick you redneck niggerlover.
You sound like a shrieking little 5" manlet

Your site is trash and so is your life

KYS

KYS

Sounds like a honeypot to me. There might be zero shills because shills are the ones that made it. No one just makes a new chan like this unless they plan to divide and conquer while isolating people.

Keep in mind that the shills have been hitting this place harder than ever and they are attempting to sling as much shit as possible, pulling out all stops in order to do so. Don't believe these people's lies.

Attached: 1497663625378.jpg (500x390, 69K)

I know who this is... Kimmo alm is that you?

Meme Flag Shill has arrived

MOHAMED KILL YOURSELF NOW

Fuck off loser

Confirmed for Kimmo Alm. Listen you worthless faggot, go back to crying about anontalk and not getting money from people. Make yourself a subplebbit or whatever faggots like you do and go away.

>comes to shill his shitty clone site
>can't stop himself behaving like an absolute r*dditor for 5 seconds
I think you should leave

Attached: nword.jpg (798x748, 97K)

Newfags can't even set a secure cert on their shitty one click install.

American Kimmo how is everything?

This website is trash and you’re a terrible coder [winkyface]

Https yet?

Fuck off honeypot nigger

Yes try it yourself

Oh yeah then why are the shills so afraid of showing up

>No raids
>Thread no4 is a raid
Yeah nice clone faggot

Because no one knows your shit site cunt

This fucking faggot emails me asking for my help building his own website he is fucking garbage and definitely a honeypot

medialiesagain.com

>Pinterest board

Over 2,000 posts already. Its getting more known

KEK I'd say its pretty well known by know after all the shilling on Jow Forums

A new honey pot? Yum.

Noice. Fuck cuckchan fuck mods fuck jannies fuck israel fuck Drumpf fuck niggers fuck Jews fuck kikes fuck Kushner
I'M OUT
*drops mic*

What is this place tho? The ultimate honey55gallondrum?

>Neinchan
No thanks user, not interested in your FBI honeypot website. I've got cripple chan for that one once we're forced to have accounts and pay Hiro to shitpost.

Attached: Rahkshi_Kaita_Za.png (528x464, 261K)

Pretty comfy there, no blacked or trap threads. A shame about the slow traffic though

No honeypot user it is completely BASED

They have SIG threads with ZERO onions posters

Naw shill the thing is everyone is leaving from 8CH to got to nein too

I went to this shit site and they told me that making a spelling error proves you aren’t white. They also told me that a welfare state would be okay if it were only white people.

Attached: F5648594-6B2C-4EED-88FF-C260E67CE88C.jpg (640x426, 45K)

Traffic is picking up on Nein almost better than here

Blatant lie by a shill KEK

>worried about it being a honeypot
>literally filled out a google captacha to post that comment

Good.
Why doesn’t gookmoot ban you people again?

Because its late also there are no jannies on duty right now. Only one moderator that is probably eating popcorn during the late night shift

I’m going to infiltrate you guys and report you all to Antifa and the feds and you will never know because I’m a 6”2 blue eyed white guy. Have fun trying to guess the kike in your ranks

>>op picture contains honkler

Don't trust this for shit

We definitely need a new Jow Forums this one is completely rigged, where JIDF are spamming and bumping their own threads with nonsense, while all informative threads get buried or spammed into oblivion

You know it’s a bangin website when this guy has to beg people to go there every night lololol

Fuck off dude. They’ve taken everything from us including YouTube now. They’re not getting Jow Forums and Jow Forums

Shit the normies ruined /b/ ffs