How real is the coalburning meme?

In America are black men really the most desired and does every white girl wanna ride the BBC and have mud babies? Or is it just a Jewish psyop to demoralise white men, the only coalburners are ugly/fat/ insane 95% of the time. Which is true Jow Forums?

Attached: DD49C50B-8B8A-47C2-A43C-077217BA0270.jpg (750x1078, 614K)

Paki here, how could anyone get jealous over a sheboon

>>Your kids look/act/think nothing like you.
I suppose SOME people don't care about that kind of thing but... If you aren't living for other people that you care about, why bother? And how could you truely know someone enough to love them intimately if they are nothing like you? It's a rule as old as time, and if nobody followed it you wouldent even exist as you do now. Do you really hate yourself that much, anonymous?

Good looking Sheboon.Not even hookers want to fuck pakis btw.
Nigger,a user posted some time ago pics he took while strolling through a Mall.
The only inter. couple was a black dude with a white obese girl that literally had her stomach poping out of her pants.

This.

Attached: 7865670986567.jpg (332x288, 16K)

its true especially in the suburbs from the south. its the same reason girls like skater boys it pisses their dad off and it is exciting for them.

>all those tattoos
what compels someone to do that

I think black men are actually universally less desirable. It seems to me that women that are less interested in traditional values and security are able to trade up if the only metric they are concerned with is traditional aesthetic traits even in absence of those other traits.

This is also more likely if the women is a less competitive partner and can demand fewer desirable traits from her partner.

I had this realization when I was a moderate dating another race.

if niggers were desired they wouldn't need to rape so much

Dumb memeflag cope. Our women are kept in line by the paki patriarchy. Also are far better looking than sheboons, like any women on earth are better than boons.

I work in a very public area and the only interracial couples I've seen are tourist swede girls with black/Arab guys, and a few WMAF

I’m from philly where Nig nogs are everywhere. Most girls that I talk to want nothing to do with them. But usually the ones who are coal burners strictly date blacks. I’ve seen one night stands with beaner ladies and 1 pajeet but dating and starting families it’s mostly white. It really depends but the whole “bbc” is just a shit meme. These uneducated dipshits are a walking plague and when you live around them enough everyone notices. Maybe it’s different elsewhere

Attached: E6146008-CC3A-4CE6-9DD9-CDDDFC5F5051.jpg (860x1024, 106K)

Not really true. There have been studies on dating apps and open polls. Generally all races prefer their own, with whites sticking together more often than most others.

The reason it gets spread is trolling and demoralization. It's an easy way to cause disgust. In reality, the ones with the blacks are our fat ones or the most far gone sluts that will eventually settle down with a white beta.

Attached: 15590439_10209830332418572_9044674431754496684_n.jpg (960x935, 71K)

Child molestation/broken home.

Statistically it's supposedly quite rare (working in a city super market I see it quite a lot though), but it gets pushed a lot because jews want to destroy us.

What about irl though?
What’re the calibur of the girls who exclusively date nogs

It's a marketing scam. Polls divided by race show it.

>UK flag
>paki here

oh Jesus

WHY THE FUCK DOES EVERYONE KEEP RESPINDING TO THESE THREADS LOGICALLY

>"no no you see here okcupid says... [writes 7 paragraph response]"
>"hah that's just a myth these studies of penis size say..."
>"no, look at my infographic.."

THIS IS NOT A PERSON TRYING TO UNDERSTAND ANYTHING, THE POSTER IS TRYING TO DEMORALIZE YOU. IT ISNT FRAMED AS AN OUTRIGHT TROLL THREAD, PURELY TO GET YOU TO ENGAGE.

THERE IS ONE OF THESE THREADS EVERY SINGLE DAY. JUST REPORT THEM YOU NINNIES. QUIT RESPONDING WITH YOUR EPIC KNOWLEDGE LIKE A COMPLETE KEK.

No it isn’t. Just tell me what you observed where you are. Is it common or not. Fuck

Writing another term paper on cucking, eh?

Go home

Wiggers fuck black women for street cred at the low level.
At the high level in politics/Hollywood they do it to appease Jews.
also sage this slide thread

Probably the same thing that compels him to fuck a monkey.

Hey Pako your women are still whores,unless you want to burn your last functioning Neuron trying to come up with a strategy to keep them under lock and key.They will sneak out and fuck every pulsating dick they see.

Attached: 7men.png (624x189, 55K)

I've been to alot of Western Cities and only once have i seen a BMWW couple,real couple.
But i haven't been to UK,France or Germany

This graph only shows marriage but it clearly shows that spic and flip men by ratio get more white women than black men.

Really makes you wonder why the media keeps pushing black male and white female pairings. It happens very rare

Attached: 1551186783645.png (611x759, 398K)

Short and heavy. Typically a lot of makeup. What I think is most interesting is that plenty of people I know say nigger etc all the time and know that they are leeches but keep it to themselves for the most part for fear of losing jobs. You walk out of wawa and have some Tyrone asking for money or your supermarket and precious is getting lobster with her govt money. People know

that "white guy" is a mutt hispanic