Quality of Nationality Index by Henley Global

Commence autistic screeching.

Attached: Quality of Nationality Index.png (1450x1088, 256K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Katharevousa
henleyglobal.com/henley-passport-index/
coolhaus.de/art-of-controversy/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

What the fuck is a nationality index.

A measure of your supremacy obviously.

But seriously. Is this a good thing or a bad thing?

We are on Jow Forums. National supremacy is paramount.

>Brazil
>Very high quality

I'm guessing a macaco made this list?

>Very high quality
Henley is just being polite.

French Guiana?

What the fuck is being measured here? And how?

Attached: 1491434878022.jpg (490x350, 39K)

Can you provide more details? I mean, Haiti as high quality of what?

Part of the EU.

>the QNI measures both the internal value of nationality, which refers to the quality of life and opportunities for personal growth within our country of origin, and the external value of nationality, which identifies the diversity and quality of opportunities that our nationality allows us to pursue outside our country of origin.
>The reality that the QNI describes is, in many respects, regrettable: in the majority of circumstances, our nationality plays an important role in establishing a highly irrational ceiling for our opportunities and aspirations, reflecting the core aspect of being a national of some place, which is a random consequence of birth boasting no correlation with a person’s achievements, ideas, feelings, and desires — ‘a birthright lottery’, to use Ayelet Shachar’s memorable phrase. This is something that the creators of the Index do not endorse, but rather observe.

French Guiana is part of France, you stupid shart.

when they put brazil as very high quality.. i know that it's not a good thing

Yet Puerto Rico is orange, instead of light blue to match the rest of the US.

Yeah no, you can shove that meme map up your ass, memefag.

Attached: 1280px-Countries_by_GNI_(PPP)_per_capita_in_2016.png (1280x683, 259K)

VHQ really means MQ.
MQ really means shit quality.
LQ really means disaster.

>Gross National Income (Purchasing Power Parity) per capita
Not reflective of the majority's condition.

Show your flag, kike.

Smells like commie talk horse shit.

Being born in the fucking US of A, Canada and Aussieland is a slight disadvantage over France and UK? Even east Yorp is higher than the anglosphere?

>regrettable ceilings
>boohoo unequal opportunities

Something smells really off.

Attached: 1545536093200.jpg (240x240, 10K)

>Anonymous
>Geographic Location
You need to go back.

Well, Puerto Rico is *not* a U.S. state.

It's just Eurocrat boot lickers whacking each other off.

I fail to understand how being from croatia is worse than being from greece.

So basically they're saying europoors score highest because they don't offend people while on holidays?

This is what is weighted, for those asking.

Attached: AB9D6A7D-8093-428A-81F0-C346318487DA.jpg (1125x1793, 480K)

How is he a kike when you’re the one saying the economy is more important than things like...personal freedom, peace, stability, and human development index?

Good point.

Not sure about this... For example British tourists are not welcome in Spain anymore precisely because they are drunk and offensive.

Thanks.

That's probably because people with EU nationalities can move and seek work anywhere inside the EU with little limitations, and that probably gives a huge boost over other, similarly developed countries

I love Italian bread.

Based Greece, a bastion of first worldness in the barren south eastern Europe.

Attached: 1544415720561.jpg (785x1190, 99K)

Greece is a shithole

ahhh. Entirely centered around the things that "globalists" value. So yeah, as the authors say:
it is a shit index.
What would a more more domestic-oriented QOL chart look like?

Wrong roach, Greece is pretty great. Other than Athens of course. I live in Corfu and have spent years living abroad for studies, both in the UK and Germany. Neither of them were comparable. More advanced obviously, but not places I would like to marry a girl and start a family. Living your daily life in Greece is legix a relaxing existence as long as your are not gutter trash, which I am obviously not.

Attached: 1548057524456.jpg (683x1024, 153K)

I don't like that map. Also ban all meme flags.

It's amazing that Ancient Greek was a living language as late as in the 1970s. You should have kept it this way. Homer, Plutarch, Plato, Pythagoras... the world needs people like them.

But it wasn't

Greece has no purpose but to be a holiday destination, and it is even failing at that.

Nice economy btw,

>Brazil better than most western european nations
I mean, I know west Europe ain't exactly sunshine and rainbows but there might be a problem or too with this graph

Slovenia based, confirmed central europe and not 3rd world balkan

I meant eastern. Fuck I am a massive retard.

>ban anonymity
But you already have Facebook and Google+.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Katharevousa

What in the FUCK is that supposed to mean?

>The QNI was created by Dimitry Kochenov, an expert in citizenship, nationality and immigration law and constitutional law of the European Union at the University of Groningen and Christian Kälin, chairman of Henley & Partners.

Fuck off kike shill.

Attached: B05204F3-ED97-47C6-9EE6-AB7B5696EEBE.jpg (213x240, 7K)

What is this measuring exactly? May as well be a meme "perfect Europe" map.

Damn, you sound very offended...

>I don't like Jews.
LOL at this bigotry and ad hominem.

>What is this measuring exactly?
See

>Damn, you sound very offended...
You're right desu. Pretentious word salad does that to me.

Quality of nationality is an index of how much stuff you can do with your passport. It does not say anything about a country's wealth.

Nvm Im wrong

You're not very far off the mark. The same institute does a ranking of country passports. Not sure how much semantic overlap there is between the two indices.

henleyglobal.com/henley-passport-index/

>South America
>"High Quality" to "Very High Quality"
> Cartels run around cutting heads off

VHQ really means MQ.
MQ really means shit quality.
LQ really means disaster.

Katharevousa is not Ancient Greek. Also its pronunciation was modern, not ancient.

how good a place your country is to immigrate to

>Also its pronunciation was modern, not ancient.
Sad!

#MakeGreeceGreatAgain

So it's a map of how globalist your country is? Not something to be proud of.

I agree, I feel the same about Latin. I speak both of them and the fact that I can find maybe two or three that can communicate with them is disheartening. I blame the general anti intelectualism and anti sophistication movements of the last decades of this, pandering to the lowest common denominator for profit has been the downfall of Western culture.

It really was though, the leftists asshole made it illegal so the plebs could feel better about not being able to speak or read it and dumped down the public language for it.

Attached: 1547216173716.jpg (750x750, 70K)

>Also its pronunciation was modern, not ancient.
Are you sure though? With all those classical tone marks?

>I speak both of them
Admirable. All I can say.

you are correct about pronunciation, but the language was definitely closer to the ancient than the modern version, it was a step in between.

It was not admirable 50 years ago. Educated men of that time learned these languages at school. I also did, but unlike most of my retarded schoolmates paid attention and got interested outside of class too. You can still learn them if you wish, but the masses simply don't bother. Being able to read Aristotle or Cato from the original is a skill I will never regret developing.

They were written until the monotonic system was established in 1982 but had no function as for pronunciation.
No, it wasn't Ancient Greek. I know Ancient Greek and Katharevousa and Modern Greek. If you knew them you'd know too that Katharevousa is not Ancient Greek.

Shiiiiiiiiiiet

Attached: checkem.jpg (822x548, 104K)

>anywhere in Africa
>not low quality

Attached: 1513562366944.jpg (262x303, 83K)

Please note here . It was an in between language, it was not the same obviously. But Ancient Greek is taught and learned even today at schools and you need to be able to read and translate texts to pass the national exams for university. Most half decent students have a rudimentary understanding of it, especially when it comes to vocabulary, which is still quite similar.

>it was a step in between.
Exactly. It was not Ancient Greek.

>personal rights are bad
Man we really should have never let you muslims in. You’re not compatible with our values.

>They were written until the monotonic system was established in 1982 but had no function as for pronunciation.
In this case I wonder how people memorised them if they had no relevance to anything in real life. Must have been by rote learning.

I guess no one was punished though for actually using them in pronunciation. Just few people did it. Guessing.

My other guess is that speakers of Katharevousa were free to make it as classical as they wished (and could) without any kind of penalty.

Well, this is partly true. Especially when it came to poetic or legal language, a lot of leeway was given with Katharevousa. I am a lawyer myself and even though it is not the official language of the court, even today it is not unusual for lawyers and judges to use plenty of idioms of Katharevousa.

>Being able to read Aristotle or Cato from the original is a skill I will never regret developing.
It must feel like meeting an ancient mind in person.

I know that feeling to some extent.

one time i passed through italy and in small italian towns, you'd see prostitutes every 20 meters, it was funny

Definitely. Even between the ancient and modern Greek, there is a difference, let alone ancient Greek and English. It's the reason I am learning German now, I want to read old Schopie in his original, along with all the other great Germans.

I've got some treat for you :-).
coolhaus.de/art-of-controversy/
Schopenhauer's "Eristic Dialectic" in German and English side by side.

>coolhaus.de/art-of-controversy/
Genuinely appreciated mate. My German is not yet good enough to read him on German alone, but with the English text it will be easier. Cheers.

There is almost nothing random about your birth.
Give up this notion that race and ethnicity is assigned randomly.
Whites act white, Japs act Japanese and Nigs gonna Nog

My method of immersion is to read the target language aloud. It sinks in easier! Then of course to compare it with the translation to understand what I read. This way you'll learn the language by the time you finish reading the book ;-). Well, almost. Good luck!
P.S. This particular book is an invaluable aid in our era of trolls and fake news.

What does this even mean? And what do the gradients mean? Does a darker yellow mean a higher lor lower quality?

Answred in and .
Also it looks like darker yellow means better.

Rhetoric is useful for everyone and especially for someone in my line of work, always interested in reading about it.

>In this case I wonder how people memorised them if they had no relevance to anything in real life
It's not that complicated. Definitely easier than English orthography.
>My other guess is that speakers of Katharevousa were free to make it as classical as they wished (and could) without any kind of penalty.
Obviously there were different degrees of strictness. However in my opinion most Katharevousa feels more like Modern Greek.

>Definitely easier than English orthography.
Interesting. At first sight, they seem as perplexing as Chinese tones or Latin vowel lengths: surplus burden. There's logic to English orthography obvious to anyone familiar with other Germanic languages.

that dark blue is essentially a map of European Protestants and Catholics. very similar to the HAJNAL LINE

>hu3zil
>very high quality

kek

Attached: gcd604pbfmg01[1].jpg (795x767, 116K)

>random consequence
Or, you know, the genetics and culture of your race that allow you to succeed

Japan and Korea should have the best QNI desu, and France should be green pun pun.

Puerto rico is not a state even i know that u retard

>Hurr durr I just really want to move to Greenland

Well. Your countrymen have invented Lua (language), and your countrywomen could make a Spartan envious. Obviously Brazil is doing something right.

Attached: LIKE A BOSS.CLIP8.webm (720x720, 1.68M)

I was waiting for this comment. LOL.

>the genetics and culture of your race
Neither of which depends on your will or talent.

Anime ist enartete Kunst.