Jussie Smollett

>'I don't want gays around, I don't like f****ts.' Nigerian brother in Jussie Smollett scandal 'nearly came to blows in a screaming match with a gay extra on the set of Empire over his homophobic bashing'

lol they're going to make it so the attack was a real hate crime but against gays aren't they

looks like jussie smollett is going to throw these Nigerians under the bus even though he hired them XD

Attached: nanelcls4qbe85c6904ad3d248.jpg (850x550, 102K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/FKnz9NXhbnw
discord
twitter.com/AnonBabble

No one cares anymore. This was last weeks bullshit

are you even aware of what logic is?
how could he throw them under the bus when they can just go ahead and say they have been paid to pretend attack him?
if the narrative goes in the direction of the gay crime (I doubt it, it's just the media grasping at straws) , it's because the Nigerians have been paid and bought for, not "thrown under the bus"

Jewish lawyers. You accuse others of what you yourself are guilty of

wait, are these gay dicksucker niggers on tv? like getting paid tv money?

Damn boy. What kinda chemicals you got in there?

There is no chemicals. It is but juices and berries.

Attached: 1550298845132.jpg (750x380, 252K)

wtf I love Nigeria now

and why would the nigerians shut up and take it, pray tell?

Blaming the extras. Typical. Kamala hangs when?

Yes.
Jealous that they have it all, in their own little gay world, and you haven't even taken the first steps towards the straight dream?

HUh

holy fuck those numbers

Attached: 1443918973973.gif (200x150, 725K)

Would be pretty hilarious if he was attacked by homophobic Nigerians but it was still probably staged. Why would they be waiting for him at 2 am. Did they magically know he’d get hungry at 2 am on the coldest night of the year?

I'm sure two no name Nigerians will be able to make themselves heard over some libdem poster boy

Wh*Te subhumans, how does this make you feel?

You could have a completely homogenous community of middle class wh*Tes. A nice town with almost no crime, an all around good community. However because of the weakness of the wh*Tes all it would take to destroy this community is one BLACK bull?

Just imagine, it's a nice sunny Sunday afternoon, imagine the bustle of this 100% wh*Te town until suddenly a couple of BLACK bulls walk up. Women would instantly feel more attracted to these superior strong bulls, infinitely more than their pathetic wh*Te husbands. Every woman would be begging, grovelling to be impregnated by these overlords, the new kings of the town who earned this position with nothing but their superior presence. And these bulls wouldn't stop until every woman was carrying their children, the wh*Te womens' original children would be neglected. Who the fuck would want to raise those inferior children anyway? They are only going to turn out like their pathetic wh*Te fathers.

The men? The men would flee after realizing how futile their attempts at winning back their wives' attraction would be. They would flee to Japan where they would try to win over ugly white-worshipping Jap women because they are the only things disgusting and lonely enough to accept them. Many would be rejected after the Japs hear of their shameful and dishonorable display, even they probably would have killed themselves to avoid the shame.

Back home in the once nice town, every woman will be raising their BLACK children and will be queuing up for their second and third pregnancy. They won't stop until they hit menopause, because they know deep down that their purpose is to populate the world with superior BLACK bulls who will then move on to destroy other towns. This is REAL colonization. You can't take over a place without winning the attraction or respect of the people, that method will always collapse.

Attached: 1549231647031.png (732x674, 1.08M)

Many such cases

Attached: nignog.jpg (396x385, 28K)

Well he has a point, if white race is the top cherry why are they falling to those black pets?

It's lack of fatherhood. These girls are looking for a strong male presence or to strike back against the father that abandoned them. Single mothers are to blame for almost everything evil in this world.

i dont know should we start fucking them younger?

Because being a nigger has been 'cool' since the 80's, thanks to the media.

Attached: 1551337968091m.jpg (1024x866, 105K)

>24
yikes

Attached: 1474112505109.png (661x498, 524K)

You dope, the point is he would be throwing them under the bus by sticking to his story that he didn't hire them. And maybe the two uggabugga Nigerians would not be believed and actually end up being convicted of a hate crime.

SKEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEUP

>last weeks news

And yet people still bitch about the holocaust and slavery. Nothing is old news.

Faggotry is a huge no no for a lot blacks. That’s why gay blacks usually just say fuck it and go full twink sloppy party bottom like Magic Johnson’s son.

>not knowing what due process is.
it matters two shits what the gaytard says, all the two niggerians have to do is to prove that they took the money to do the deed. no jury will ever convict them on rumors of them being anti gay. unless it's a jury of nigs, that is

yes? I mean, because that's what, y'know, it actually kinda was.
>"Smollett asks them for training."
>"They find out that he's gay, maybe because he even made a flirtatous but harmful comment towards them."
>"They get mad, start to plot against him."
>"They come up with a plan to false flag it as a race-based attack."
>"Because if it was an attack on Queer identity then they would be immediately suspected."
>"(Because they had gotten in a fight with him over it)"
What do you think is more likely, that it was a massive conspiracy where he set it all up and paid them off, or they just didn't like him and attacked him?

They already produced the check he wrote ...wake up or get OUT.....THIS WAS AND STILL IS A MEDIA PROPAGANDA TO KEEP Kameltoe Hairless out of IT....

The money he paid could be extortion money for something embarrassing that he doesn't want out in the public or something similar. That's my guess for the defense.

What will happen is that the jew gay mutt will be released and the niggers will be jailed
>lefties win
>jews win
>holywood wins
>

Not all white supremacists are white, but all whites are white supremacists

Something doesn't add up here. Why would two Nigerians who hate gay people live with a gay guy?

What are the odds Smollet has been faking his gayness to get ahead in Hollywood?

Reminder what he said before he knew the Wakandan warriors were caught:
"And above all I fought the fuck back!", and all he got was a small bruise under his eye.
youtu.be/FKnz9NXhbnw

Attached: smollett_just_crowned.jpg (1200x859, 228K)

discord
===========-
.gg/ZSxxyzB
Come redpill these faggots.

It all falls apart when he claims he was attacked by white men. No way are you mistaking these niggers for white. I guarantee they ever have the Nigerian accent.

Attached: Jussie_Smollett.jpg (640x720, 99K)