Hate blacks as a demographic

>hate blacks as a demographic
>can't hate blacks as individuals
When people treat me nice, I can't help but be nice back. Am I too soft for Jow Forums?

Attached: 1548060719859.jpg (710x720, 34K)

I'm the same, it means you are a good person user.

Trust your own judgement unless you're a woman and be mindful of the fact that you don't know someone fully until you've seen their worst.

This is a good point as well.

How do you respond to blacks who treat you badly?

No, you should be nice back. There’s plenty of nice niggas. But I still know that there’s biological differences between their race and want them separate

No, it just means that your a good person with stupid ideas about race and relationships. Nice people are nice people, despite their tan. Don’t hate, rate. We can forgive you, just leave the dumbass racial theories for the Incels.

Thank you leafanon, sometimes I feel like I have two different personalities pulling me in different directions. When the race war comes, I don't know if I can pull the trigger on an innocent black father, as rare as those are

Nah I'm a guy, but I think I can still relate

>interacting with niggers
Cucked as fuck

Lmao literally fuck off from this board. I'm nothing like you, chief. Blacks, as a collective, are destructive to any nation they've ever been introduced into. Same with middle easterners and Jews, don't (you) me

Attached: 1543406722670.jpg (900x1212, 135K)

You wanna suck that black dick go ahead

Nothing better than fucking your nazi black waifu who speaks german and tells you to colonize her pussy on twitter/

>can't hate blacks as individuals

And why should you? Any individual black might be smart, they may be up in the 5%, 1% range or higher.

IQ averages are about numbers of people and the reason they get a bad name is because the smart ones are outnumbered hugely by dumb ones.

It's a shame really.

All smart black men should have a dozen kids with dumb black women. Keep their wombs occupied with better genes.

Yeah, this means that the smart black women married to smart black men should encourage them to have mistresses.

Same goes on the white side BTW.

You lol

im a tranny and black people are always super nice to me for some reason like nicer than white people i dont understand anything

No that is okay. Just make sure it does not lead you to some inconsistent poltical position like
>ALL NIGGERS SHOULD HANG... except for my friend Jamal, he is nice :3

Also don't forget the need for the survival of our race just because you've met some friendly foreigners.

Eugenics is good. We should increase the frequency of desirable traits and reduce the frequency of undesirable traits in all populations.

Even W. E. B. Du Bois thought that the solution to the "negro problem" was via the work of the "talented tenth"

Shut the fuck up you degenerate pathetic excuse for a boy

fuck off you tasmanian bitch

No need to hate anyone, just accept that its best for everyone if we live separately.

based and redpilled goodheartedanon

I wouldn’t want to live seperatley but I think it should be their right if european countries want to

That was such a shit insult, it really shows you truly are mentally ill.

maybe but at least im not a cunt to strangers for no reason

pulling a trigger is easy, what would be hard is personally killing by stabbing or letting others suffer slowly, only psychopaths are fine doing that

One death is a tragedy. A million deaths is a statistic. Let's focus on the statistics.

Because you’re in prison and you’re the only ass they’ve got.

i dont talk to black guys much usually black girls are nice to me.

>for no reason
You're an abomination.

you have the right to that opinion but dont be a asshole. People dont punch your mom in the dick for shitting you out.

It's stupid to think that literally every single black is bad. It's reasonable to understand and accept that a significant proportion of them (relative to other populations) are bad.

You should always judge people on an individual basis, because every race has its good people. It also happens that, generally speaking, good, intelligent people are more likely to associate with other good, intelligent people, so you're more likely to see and associate with the best a race has to offer. It's just that some races are more inclined to have a higher percentage of "good people" than others. And no, it isn't "cultural".

Attached: bell curve n.jpg (811x455, 73K)

My mom doesn't have a dick because she's a real woman, unlike you, boy.

either roastie or fag.
I am leaning towards fag.
No heterosexual male uses that anime reaction picture.

Fuck off back to Jow Forums with the other trannies.

Attached: 1523612668312.jpg (1024x742, 399K)

if she doesnt then how did she produce such a chode?

I cannot believe my eyes Jow Forums is showing a moment of weakness as a collective, something is wrong with the matrix.

Hating blacks as a collective is retarded but saying it’s btter to live separately is fine. Some blacks are alright, most are fucking horrible

This naivety is what's bringing the West to destruction and is what the globalist use to trick people like you.
That's why emotional videos with piano music work on you and not on the muslims that are conquering Europe.

You don't need to hate every single person to hate a colective action. That particular black person or handful of black persons you were nice to wouldn't be a problem if there wasn't a huge demographic issue.

Think about it, you wouldn't need to feel troubled or conflicted about being nice to individuals if millions of others didn't abuse your and other people's niceness.

no, you're a normal person.

we can have black friends without inviting hordes of them to invade our country unchecked. Willie who works at the local gas station isn't the problem.

I feel the same way

Your insults make it very obvious you are mentally unwell and incapable of clear thinking.

>tfw woman
What do?

Attached: 1546546774156.jpg (218x218, 14K)

Blacks would be fine and unironically more advanced if the jews quit manipulating them and weaponizing them against whites

No it means you're not psychotic.

Attached: 1551258524070.jpg (1460x1029, 334K)

THIS.
You're only as good as your worst day

Im not sure what this poster is getting at. i think women have better judgements than men when it comes to social archetypes. Like they can sense the aura of people to some extent. It makes sense evolutionarily at least. Historically women have been oracles and stuff. There is something to it.

>No heterosexual male uses that anime reaction picture.

Attached: Stunned gangstas.gif (222x139, 677K)

I disagree and honestly I think youre either baiting me or an actual idiot so no more (you)s.

Don’t listen to him. I think transwomen are okay and they fulfil a unique desire for me as a bisexual man. Stay cute... also never relax.

Attached: 14976484-A892-4D10-8EFF-176085DA515B.jpg (750x933, 416K)

>You're an actual idiot but I think I'm a girl

But my goal is to become a decent physicist. I don't think good social judgment plays a big hand at that.

use it to get married instead

Get married and don't expect anyone to want you at 35 if you look like a day old subway sub downstairs

A woman physicist? Surely you must be ugly.

I simply said women are generally good at social judgements. I didn't say this is all women are good at.