__Other__
>(((The London Question))): Britain's Second Empire & The Secret City
youtube.com/watch?v=np_ylvc8Zj8
youtube.com/watch?v=eHnwtkfX2k4
>Oswald Mosley - Europeans
youtube.com/watch?v=rRUfPNhQUU4
>Information On Legally Owning Firearms In The UK
pastebin.com/6bUeDafC

Attached: 1544916140195.jpg (2000x1000, 644K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-south-yorkshire-47413418
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-47360402
bbc.co.uk/programmes/articles/3M2dVsSLfsPSb4NX0HxMwsG/how-birmingham-became-the-bhangra-capital-of-the-world
youtube.com/watch?v=hMQNdgWBuPA
twitter.com/guyverhofstadt/status/1101432653881008128
twitter.com/PeoplesMomentum/status/1101143739588923392
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Oy bruv got yer 4channin loicense

Attached: 1550919061785.jpg (1280x720, 64K)

Bump

oh you sexy sexy bastard, get in me and fill me with your swimmy tadpoles

Who do I vote for in the next election lads? Every available party has let me down astronomically in the last 5 years.

> be a burger
> tfw ywn travel to meet your (like you) awkward and clingy qt Iranian pen pal who calls you “my dear” and asks you to record your voice when you just call her a nickname
> yfw ywn save her from the feminist single career-woman pathway she is choosing as she wastes away at her degree reclused in her room just like you

FEELS BAD MAN, pic related

Attached: AA2F0DEA-6ECD-42D7-A453-97B3BFC1CBF3.jpg (1280x1278, 219K)

Vote with your heart; spoil your ballot if no one represents you.

Attached: w43.png (800x800, 127K)

Why vote when you could throw some shekels into the water fountain at your local shopping center and make a wish

Can somebody give me a quick rundown on exactly what is wrong with a customs union? Does anybody really give a shit about regulatory alignment, as long as we get control of the borders?

Single issue parties or local issue parties.
Red blue etc can fuckoff

Staying in the CU would bind us to eu trade rules and prevent us pursuing independent trade deals. Basically our trading policy would be set in brussels.

Thats either a very strange skirt or she has a bizarre lower body structure.

Fair enough. I'd still consider that if it were the only way of achieving Brexit, but obviously a full break would be better

Subbotnik communities were among early supporters of Zionism.
From what I'm reading most of them were Christian converts but the Halakha did not consider them jewish yet their numbers account for a % of death during the holocaust.
Anybody got anything interesting on these people ?

I never understood why people do that. Surely voting Green or For Britain is a better than acting out like a toddler with a new crayon.

Attached: polish scum.jpg (888x500, 334K)

Promise me you will vote "Remain" in the next referendum. Even though you are retarded we still love you guys, and we miss our cheeky little monkey.

Come back to EUs

>Subbotnik

That table footy game was a jewish plot? I fucking knew it.

Kek

topkek

Labour

>Dr. Subbotnik

I HATE THAT HEDGEHOOOOGGG

It’s a traditional skirt, of northern Iranian design.

Attached: 1E381A08-A3DD-452D-86DF-F193D3690920.jpg (688x1280, 194K)

I'm starting a Jewish Russian language rap group called 'The Subbotnik Gopniks"

Fuck bomber Harris.

I watched Tommy Robinson's doc on Panorama. Seemed pretty shit since he didn't really have that much dirt on the John Sweeney guy other than he wastes licence fee payer money on expensive lunches and some "racist" jokes.

Why does everyone on this board have a fetish for Iranian girls.

You didn't really watch it did you?
t never fucked a middle eastern muslim chick

I did watch it. Tell me what I missed then.

> "t never fucked a middle eastern muslim chick"
They only fuck their cousins.

How about trying to falsify sexual allogations or raping male members of Tommys crew.
Just generally making shit up to destroy peoples credibility and the whole links to mi6 thing

> "raping male members of Tommys crew"
Zero evidence. I wouldn't believe the claim from a leftist and I extend that attitude to anyone else.

Trying to put a sexual allegation spin on TR's argument with his employee may be the best they got. He phrased it weirdly in the hidden cam footage so unfortunately he has wiggle room and there may be missing context. Did they release the full hidden cam footage?
Overall it was pretty underwhelming and I was hoping that they'd have something you could really nail the fuckers to the wall with. At least the fact he got banned from Facebook and Instagram the next day might be indicative that somebody has shit their pants over this.
Also, I love the fat twat sitting there saying "we are Panorama, not the BBC, any bias is by the BBC" but during the hidden cam he refers to himself as the BBC.

Or how companies like BBC are supposed to be politically impartial.

You need stronger evidence/dirt to sway NPCs though. Anyone with any degree of awareness already knows the BBC are leftist. Twitter is a blessing because you can see who all the BBC employees associate with and think privately.

>raping male members of Tommys crew.

Wut?

>Former Labour peer Lord Nazir Ahmed of Rotherham, 61, is charged with two counts of rape and one count of indecent assault.

It's all so tiresome...

Attached: 1550235024537.png (426x205, 129K)

Attached: IMG_20180907_000659_858.jpg (972x972, 40K)

> specifically Rotherham

Rotherham
Muzzie
Labour

Imagine my suprise

>The congestion charge is racist
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-47360402

Attached: tenor.gif (300x268, 617K)

Yep there was sexual allegations from Tommys cameraman accusing the people from hope not hate they advise mi6 on certain things and also give orders to antifa ( a recognized terrorist organization in the US).
Everything you know is a lie

Amazing. Im loving watching everything fold in on itself

is there anything more cringe than high tory club on twitter? every tweet they make is a diagnosis of aspergers in itself

watch the doc. its pretty funny. fat cunt sweeney has a massive oyyy veeey moment when he realises tommy is doing a little number on him

And when turning point greggs retweets ultimate cringe

Makes it so if anyone wants a trade deal with us they have to have regulatory alignment with the EU. Less flexibility = less attractive in the world market.

fuck them and fuck masterbrew. deluded cunts. I remember unironically thinking masterbrew is GCHQ trying to take views away from /ourguy/ YouKipper.

>bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-south-yorkshire-47413418
what the fuck
>"n March 2019, Ahmed was charged with two attempted rapes and one indecent assault. The alleged victims are two children under the age of 13 and reportedly took when Ahmed was a teenager in Rotherham.[62]"

Labour elected a Rotherham child rapist? this timeline is painful

Fucking state of the BBC

bbc.co.uk/programmes/articles/3M2dVsSLfsPSb4NX0HxMwsG/how-birmingham-became-the-bhangra-capital-of-the-world

Sweeney should lose his job over this. It'll be interesting when he doesnt

Holy shit how is this not huge news? Direct line to the Lords and Rotherham. Fucking seething

what ever happened to brew?

his twitter is just retweets of football crap and unfunny clips from old comedy shows. he doesn't seem to discuss politics at all

Isn't that the "luxury communist" Poo that hangs around with Owen Jones so he can show his detractors that Muslims are peaceful and don't want to throw him off a rooftop?

Attached: file.png (822x554, 417K)

>day 2 of financially secure Eddie
Still not financially secure, in fact, worse off than day 1. But pay is bi-weekly so watch this space

He either showed his true colours as a civnat or he got the police showing up and telling him to stop going into wrong-think territory,

When May made all the pedo paperwork go missing it was all brushed under the carpet and its been forgotten about.
Remember the Parliment pedo group they all signed up for, for ped rights ?

FALC? I heard some student type author gobbing off about it on the radio a while ago

Fuck tango, We're all blades aren't we?
youtube.com/watch?v=hMQNdgWBuPA

I don't know what FALC is but I'm saying the poo on the BBC page looks like Owen Jone's pet poo, the insufferable "I'm literally a communist" cunt.

Attached: file.png (258x196, 69K)

Fully Automated Luxury Communism
A
L
C

Except the mong was projecting it as a utopia, Jahans tier retardation, and not the behavioural sink mess it would be in reality

Here's a fun logic trail for you user.
>anything that indirectly affects people with "protected characteristics" is in contravention of the Equality Act 2010
>"protected characteristics" means anything but white british male
>Less than 50% of the population are white british males
>every tax contravenes the Equality Act

Attached: RACIST-TOASTER.jpg (350x464, 35K)

guys, why do you still post under the flag of a country which is actively trying to destroy you? isn't that the definition of being a cuck?

No, you don't get it. With *real* communism there will be an artist in every household, a philosopher on every street corner......

Attached: 1550909196066.jpg (720x720, 113K)

But that’s a retarded logic trail, because tax doesn’t discriminate

Oh yeah obviously, just like every NEET now is a maths genius lol

Our flag doesn't represent The EU fren

They might be; they just don't have anything to count. Like money.

Sorry user i fucked up my reply. I was using the logic being applied in the article claiming that the congestion charge is racist

As if voting for either of those options isn't the equivilant of spoiling the ballot paper.

the flag has symbolic meaning for the nation as well the state

why let the state take away our identity?

>he thinks the UK cares about him
Bless

I've spent 500 hours in Kerbal Space Programme, we can totally colonise the solar system

I know they don't care about me. It doesn't matter, I don't need them for anything Im 100% self reliant.

>unironically giving (you)s to that post

Ill colonize your mum

prime example of a cuck right here

Hapus Dydd Gŵyl Dewi btw desu lads

Attached: lamb.jpg (660x741, 82K)

That moment when you accidentally step on one of your players, snapping his tiny plastic legs...no amount of magic sponge will save him.

Is that your son?

we have to break free

Attached: future.jpg (874x131, 44K)

What's your problem with The Lesbian BNP?

Attached: bnp.jpg (615x409, 39K)

> "it's good for the economy, don't you know?"

Tfw the GF wont play subuteo with me

No one who spins this bright African future shit ever mentions that entire continent of Africa has half the GDP of France.

Attached: senile hag.jpg (295x171, 9K)

It is not enough to break free.
We have to break them.

> A member of the House of Lords has been charged with two counts of attempted rape.
> Former Labour peer Lord Ahmed of Rotherham, 61, is also charged with one count of indecent assault.
> Two other men, Mohammed Farouq, 68, and Mohammed Tariq, 63, both from Rotherham, have also been charged, South Yorkshire Police said.

Attached: A7A3FE77-A86B-4012-922B-0B92181C3DCD.jpg (340x191, 6K)

Attached: 1502962142060.jpg (639x960, 211K)

Jesus christ, is that a genuine tweet? Opening up borders with Africa (which I assume he supports, given that it's a requirement for the economic area within Europe) would cause absolute chaos as the Africans leave their countries in droves and migrate to western and northern Europe. Including the eastern euros in the free movement area was a big mistake, and it would be 10x worse with Africa. How can they not see this?

It's less about the GDP and more that it's a huge source of workers who can be paid fuck all.
China is buying it all up anyway. though.

twitter.com/guyverhofstadt/status/1101432653881008128

They are fucking scum

twitter.com/PeoplesMomentum/status/1101143739588923392

> even talking about specifically the Rothschilds is anti-Semitism now
These cunts will harp on ad nauseum about how the Russians are behind everything. If you spoke the same way about Jews then you're evil incarnate to these people.

help me here history bros

how many times would you say Europe has expanded? Twice right?

Once with Rome and then again during the colonial era?

Mashallah. This makes me so happy.

Attached: Screenshot_20181214-161047~3.png (720x966, 229K)

aint nothing wrong with africa mate, Ngubu the french scoring genius comes from there

When ebola kicks off properly we can close our borders and watch the whole world burn. topkek

Attached: ebola_map_oct10_ce-678x381.png (678x381, 119K)

imagine not living on an island

ebola is a shit disease if you want a global pandemic, it kills it's infected so quickly it never gains enough momentum to spread world wide

Russian conquest of Tatars, Central Asians and Siberians?

Imagine not living in the UK

Antibiotic resistance and the revival of the Bubonic plague

Attached: 662E02DB-A7D3-4ABC-A694-2C6C06A2F636.jpg (500x500, 96K)