Why does no one care about racism against black people from other races?

Why does no one care about racism against black people from other races?

Attached: Ibn_khaldounn.jpg (780x585, 329K)

Only white people are racist.

Those races aren't under thrall of the jew

Because nobody hears about how Africans are treated in Guangzhou where they treated as lower than low. Its all about the Eternal Cracker.

Attached: 15511964035400.jpg (1065x898, 462K)

it dose not serve the agenda

Attached: 1409317539960.jpg (637x616, 219K)

If everybody, not just one group, can't stand you then it's time to look in the mirror.

There's no money in it. Whites have a belief in justice, fairness and have the capacity to be self critical. One day it will wipe them out.

fpbp

Niggers are niggers. We from the rest of the world understand that. It's only in liberal white countries that they try to pretend that niggers are on an equal level with actual humans.

>Shillman Journalism Center

you can't make this shit up

Youi know, this is a good question.
I might allmost think that only whites can be racist, but that is not the case.

Personally I think it's because whites are the only ones guilted and conned into giving up money and resources when they are called racist that makes it so.

I have a feeling that it's not going to last for much longer though.

we came, we saw, we were cucked XD

You ANTISEMITE PIG

Other races don't matter

Subhuman here, just dropped by for the lulz and to jizz inside your female whores while you watch. carry on

>shillman
OH NO NO NO

you're new here aren't you?

Spaniard here, can't lol with a black Muslim cock in my mouth rite now but the alhambra is beautiful.

Ok how about translating the whole headline? "Niggers! Black terror gangs in Cairo, most crimes are against journalists from south Sudan.. And African teens commited 115 incidents"

At this point I can’t even tell if you’re a tranny newfag or a shitposter pretending to be one.
Just know that you should kill yourself in both cases.

why are you all like this

Attached: 1464792325258.png (692x663, 373K)

The funny part is arabs are still selling blacks in africa, have been for thousands of years.

Duh, because only whites can be racist. Like, have you even been to college?

Because blacks deserve it and everyone agrees that blacks are the worst species of human.

Liberals, and I was the same growing up, only see the issue of race largely through the lens of black vs white. It's why they melt down when you point at that East Asians in the US, a supposedly white supremacist country that serves only whites, do far better than blacks despite a lot of them starting generations ago as indentured slaves (coolies). It's true for some other non-whites too. The same people worried about getting robbed or shot by a gang of nigs from the nearby ghetto aren't also awake at night scared that their Iranian neighbour Farouq and his friends or w/e are going to do the same.

Bro even ISIS which was supposed to be universally Islamic, hated blacks. That fanatical African group Bono Haram tried to impress them, and ISIS just called them niggers. Also not all Muslims are racist, most aren’t. Most Muslims are from Africa and Asia. It’s Arabs who are hardcore and the most unapologetically selfish and blunt. They have a chocolate dumpling called the head of the slave lmao.

Iranians I've met don't like nigs either. Or poos. Or Arabs, for that matter.