THE ELFS, JOE

THE ELFS, JOE.

Attached: THE ELFS, JOE.jpg (890x501, 49K)

He was mocking you all here
oscar worthy performance
joe rogan is oprah for guys

Yes, it's not the jews it's the elves and the nazis. Oh and the Chinese too. Oh and he didn't even answered when Eddie Bravo called him a zionist shill. FUCK JONES I HOPE HE DIES

>alex: im retarded
>joe: I dont think youre allowed to say that anymore
>alex: exactly

I LOST my SHIT

normally I dont care for alex jones but that shit about the post birth abortions was real shit
he became animated the same way i do about satan worshippers abducting and raping and torturing and eating and sacrificing children to demons

>wishing someone death for not naming the jew
basically you want 88% of the population dead

i imagine he is more upset that jones has such a tremendous following and the power and influence to redpill tons of people on the jq and yet he does not

"The Jews" is a total oversimplification anyways, why the fuck would he say that? More like "some Jews", and you can definitely differentiate a Zionist faction and a secular leftist revolutionary Jew faction.

>WTC building 7
>Are you a Zionist shill?

Attached: 1551325905209.jpg (730x1654, 872K)

exactly. it's like saying "the government".
most jews are good people.

Serious question: what’s in the water in Canada?

Attached: 1BCC68AE-008A-4655-B8EF-7E8388519239.jpg (1483x993, 2.32M)

Attached: 1551428675456.jpg (1280x720, 517K)

wrong
all jews who have not accepted the Lord Jesus Christ worship the devil and do his work on this earth
the secular jews and the zionist jews and the hardcore religious jews all hate gentiles, lie to us, steal from us, and work together for the betterment of only their people at the expense of every host nation in which theyve ever lived
I am willing to concede that there is a small number of genuinely good jews, but only jews like Roy Cohn who hated jews and faggots and spent his entire life working to destroy their stranglehold on the world along with Donald "he pisses ice water" Trump
attacking zionism is a start but no nation is safe while even one jew remains

you've been here too long. go outside.

>satan worshippers abducting and raping and torturing and eating and sacrificing children to demons

Attached: maxresdefault[1].jpg (1280x720, 118K)

fuck jews.

Attached: double loyal.jpg (600x700, 60K)

you tried hard for a fpbp so heres a free (You)

Shut the fuck up Jamal

Shut up nigger

Was there even one good female guest during the entirety of JRE?

It's elves... didn't you watch lord of the rings faggot? also anyone who's done dmt has seen the horns.

Hey rabbi, watcha doin ?

DMT ELVES

Attached: download (1).jpg (400x282, 71K)

DMT EVLES BRO

Attached: download (2).jpg (900x506, 208K)

THEY ARE HERE

Attached: download (3).jpg (500x671, 104K)

Attached: download (4).jpg (1280x720, 279K)

Don't you have a war to fight right now ?