American professor Holden James viciously assaulted by youth for questioning whether ancient Egyptians were black

>American professor Holden James viciously assaulted by youth for questioning whether ancient Egyptians were black.
>James is now facing multiple concussions, and can not return to his position at Penn State due to cognitive impairment.
>Jaquan Brown, 18, Tyrese Jamal, 20, Dave Jemsworth, 20, Colin Blackwood, 21, and Shemil Mussan, 22, are sentenced to 3 years for aggravated assault.

dailymail.co.uk/article-50657621/professor-attacked-by-youth-egyptian-lecture.html

What the fuck? How can you Americans sit idly by while your own professors are brutalized by negros?

Attached: _102621998_hi025646688.jpg (622x880, 111K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/g00/news/article-2931542/Professor-left-utterly-unrecognisable-beating-gang-Polish-burglars-asks-attackers-did-it.html?i10c.ua=4&i10c.encReferrer=aHR0cHM6Ly95YW5kZXguY29tL2ltYWdlcy90b3VjaC9zZWFyY2g/c291cmNlPWNvbGxlY3Rpb25zJmNiaXJfaWQ9MTY1OTc3MCUyRlFoSzBfeHNDX09fTEFnNVhCWkhsYVEmcnB0PWltYWdldmlldw==
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2725679/Police-release-new-CCTV-footage-suspect-fleeing-scene-Wimbledon-burglary-left-lawyer-severely-injured.html
archive.is/HHXI4
archive.is/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

broken link

They weren't black though

Attached: 1550390911267.png (720x606, 669K)

KANGZ

Never question wikipedia!

Attached: true Egypt.jpg (720x343, 63K)

fake news. pretty clever, though, i almost bought it.

Attached: smugface.jpg (2832x4256, 932K)

I can’t find anything on this story dude

literally nothing comes up for Holden James professor assaulted except this same expired post from Feb 17

Yeah this is bullshit.
Nate Higgers still hates niggers tho.

This fucking white scum (((professor))) should thank the black master race youth to give him a lesson, because next time other blacks may not be so polite, he may get beheaded in public just for fun.

dude whats your issue, this was posted 2 weeks ago, it's a fake link and he was attacked by a polish mob. Who are you?

James Holden aye? Kek some ghost in the shell shit

I wonder if Tyrese Jamal is a nigger...

Leaf, there's a solution, but every time we carry it out you international kiked leftists seem to get butthurt about it.

Attached: lynching.jpg (1600x1285, 414K)

nvm found a link
dailymail.co.uk/g00/news/article-2931542/Professor-left-utterly-unrecognisable-beating-gang-Polish-burglars-asks-attackers-did-it.html?i10c.ua=4&i10c.encReferrer=aHR0cHM6Ly95YW5kZXguY29tL2ltYWdlcy90b3VjaC9zZWFyY2g/c291cmNlPWNvbGxlY3Rpb25zJmNiaXJfaWQ9MTY1OTc3MCUyRlFoSzBfeHNDX09fTEFnNVhCWkhsYVEmcnB0PWltYWdldmlldw==

Attached: DF319917-9F52-4A03-9011-46A1D88FD241.jpg (1125x1595, 378K)

>Five wild niggers go to prison
When is Ash gonna catch em all?

Attached: 51lO4POlfVL._UX385_.jpg (385x385, 14K)

If only our historically engaged niggers would brutalize more American professors.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2725679/Police-release-new-CCTV-footage-suspect-fleeing-scene-Wimbledon-burglary-left-lawyer-severely-injured.html

this story needs to go viral Jow Forums

Attached: WE WUUZZZZZZZZZZ.jpg (800x936, 164K)

Good, most professors need to have their dumbasses beat for pushing to have these non-humans to have access to post-secondary in the first place. The fact he was beaten up by these morons just goes to show that you should never relax around dreaded up clowns.

shilling on a fake story topkek

>to have these non-humans to have access to post-secondary in the first place.
It's because of fuckhead million dollar coaches pushing these niggers on colleges in the first place.

lol got baited.

Yeah I remember this

>slavs
>white

Kazakh foreign exchange student with a PHD in bioengineering and Nobel laureate

most of those are jews

Oh, poland, ya. No surprise there.
Niggers

Kill media kikes, then kill the niggers.

There are pyramids in Africa though. Specifically Ethiopia.

they dindu nuffin

Archive shit
archive.is/HHXI4

archive.is/

>they good boys they wuz goin to college

Why would slaves from west africa claim to be descendants from north african people?

Attached: 1548609122340.jpg (1918x2652, 2.7M)

>it's that leaf who posts white crimes and fake newses that they were done by blacks in order to act like overwhelming black criminality is a myth
Yawn

Niggers were dick washers in Egypt, just like they cleaned shoes for the white folks.

Can you imagine just how insulted the pharoahs would feel when somebody says they were niggers? The niggers of those days were more reflective of their true colors, back then they liked to wash the Egyptian mans penis. Now they just talk about their own because the jews have boosted their egos and their tiny dicks (see Sentinel islanders) lel

Attached: 1549042025384.png (848x772, 559K)

>leaf poster
>fake link
>fake story
>weak bait
Commit suicide immediately.

low IQ

Based niggers. I respect niggers even if I don’t like them. They stand up for what they believe in and are willing to fuck up opposition

Attached: 1483677696101.jpg (1440x1440, 489K)

cuz dey is from africa to

Yeah do not fuck with Poland.

My countryman are a joke.

Attached: 5428F74C-1C98-4036-A0DD-B19E5E63E456.jpg (749x804, 110K)

they literally think they must have built the pyramids because "they were built by slaves and all slaves were black" seriously they really think that.

>dailymail

no

there's already enough black crime you don't need to fake it

what's wrong with beating up professors? they're filthy marxists anyway.

Built by Hamitic Caucasians

If there's one thing I hate more than niggerish behavior, it's faggots posting fake news. Get fucked you faggot.

Americans are cucks

>.t went paki bashing with the lads last night

Attached: CB8FE963-72E5-4B51-9E42-C9A45FCE451F.png (1149x1400, 154K)

Jow Forums is so racist you all just assumed it was niggers. For shame.

Brown people, I want to like them but they make it so damn hard

I disagree, he's still recognizable. Fake news.

no we just assumed it was them because it's astronomically more likely than the actual story. Fuck off and go suck nigger cocks somewhere else

>viciously assaulted by youth for questioning whether ancient Egyptians were black

???
It's common knowledge they weren't black, what is there to question?

Bantu nibbas wish they were Egyptian

MAN, I HATE NIGGERS

Holy fucking shit,
How many fake outrage bullshit do we have that pulls so many of this shitty board. This is an all time, this is something that Donald Trump Reddit does. Look how far this board fallen. This board is literally Tumblr right wing (with the fake bait and outrage) tragic.

Bullshit like this is why Jow Forums has been dead and No one takes this board serious.....

If the attackers were niggers or sandniggers the daily mail would not have shown their mugshots nor would they have reported their names.

Why you teaching black people?
You think you can tell black people stuff, humiliate them like dog an expect no beatings?
I just dont get you leaf....
You knew it was coming, you helped invoke it.?

Attached: hisfacetho.jpg (300x300, 18K)

Wuz dey kangz or not?

Attached: 1511820324109.jpg (912x1140, 66K)

we're so lucky to have these people in our country

>dude whats your issue, this was posted 2 weeks ago, it's a fake link and he was attacked by a polish mob. Who are you?
He's a fake outrage dipshit who manage to prove this whole fucking board is resetera/Tumblr far-right with this bullshit.

>professor

He's likely a Liberal faggot, is going to ask for leniency, and forgive them, why should we care?

I'm polish and I'd give these 4 the rope

Ancient Egyptians weren't Sub-Saharan. They were more closely related genetically to those from the Levant. But try telling that to a bunch of dumb niggers.

Attached: m6pxuunm0d6z.jpg (718x960, 55K)

Fake, link doesn't exist

You lying sack of shit. You don't have to make shit up dude.

If he carried a gun he would have been perfectly fine. So burgers why don't you use your guns even though it is your right to own them? you laugh at brits for not having guns but you never use yours when attacked even though you get so butt hurt at the thought of taking them away.

No shit this is fake. If it was true those blacks would not serve any jail time. Instead they would be given trophies and called brave and courageous.

Then why give the OP more post and responses to make a mockery out of Jow Forums?

OP probably did this deliberately so he can bring it up in other boards how pathetic this board is.

(((You)))

go away, jidf