HAPPENING - FB Whistleblower Spills It

Full 20 minute video:
projectveritas.com/2019/02/27/facebook-insider-leaks-docs/

O'Keefe has done it again. Hard evidence from fb former employee on the scripts and algos manually implemented by idealogues inside the company to DEBOOST right wing content. They hid nothing. They used these keywords:

cucked, zucced, REEEEE, normie, irl, lulz, and, drawing the ire of Kek himself... SHADILAY!!!!

I'm fucking dying.

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-03-01 at 12.10.11 AM.png (1136x731, 323K)

Other urls found in this thread:

my.mixtape.moe/pfgcwb.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=pYSmFI9GAAs
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Literally had a glossary.

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-03-01 at 12.15.38 AM.png (1011x569, 327K)

REEEEEEEEEE NORMIES STOP CENSORING ME

Attached: 1523767926462.png (850x917, 671K)

Boy, the Jewish-lead commie lefties sure are itching for a civil war aren't they?

I can't wait to give it to them.

Attached: 1509757594468.png (1657x2561, 237K)

>I can't wait to give it to them.

Attached: 1523866340306.jpg (288x288, 29K)

stfu pussy.

Just start the race war already for fucks sake. I'm sick of this shit.

>getting so many of them wrong
All of my keks

Never laugh at your own censorship faggot.

REEEE! is our warcry apparently.
How can you go into this much detail and still be wrong?

What a bunch of zog faggots.

Attached: 1548644758839.webm (720x480, 393K)

>>this is what fucking "data scientists" do at fb all day

color me surprised

I like how he had to clarify in parentheses what *disdain* meant. (hatred fyi). These are high IQ people but on the extreme end of collectivist oriented. The reason they had to literally type the word hatred, is that that word itself is used to justify any action they want to take in censorship. If they can claim "hate", it's like a cue to run the censorship script among the group they are sharing this with. It's like studying an ant farm.

HAAAAAAA
James brought up the congressional hearing where the Rockefeller spawn said jewbook is an open forum for expression
wwweeeeewww

(((Jewtube))) also just recently updated their algorithms to remove any "conspiracy theory" videos from appearing on your recommended videos tab. Even if you are subscribed the the channel hat uploads them.

I wonder if they're gonna add HONK HONK to the Glossary.

What a ridiculous faggots holy shit, there is not even a conspiracy anymore, imagine these retards focusing too much on this shit and all of that just to control more and more, do they think that nobody notices this shit at this point?

>reee
>A FUCKING WARCRY
jesus christ

>trash dove
el fuck? never seen it ever written on pol

>censorship
Cant cwnsor me if i dont use their platform, faggt

>FB targets the most obnoxious and ineffectual "right wing"" posters leaving the actual influences alone
I couldn't ask for two better sets of useful idiots.

The left can not only not meme, they can't perceive satire, even as it is directed squarely at the action they are taking to describe exactly what they are doing. This document was the loudest of REEEES. We have reached layers of irony previously never thought possible.

Whites are being backed further and further into a corner by these censorship happy yids.

When are they going to wake the fuck and fight back?

Pic related is looking more and more like our future every fucking day.

Attached: 1540868615284.png (588x617, 507K)

If you use youtube or Facebook, then you are subject to the algorithms you dumb faggot.

everyone who is pissed off about the censorship remember who allowed it.
First it was billy the rapist clinton who allowed monopolies to form, now only six corporations own all of the news media in the world.
Then there's onigger who broke constitutional law (more than once) while sitting as UN Security Council chair gave away ICANN the internet domain registry to a non-governmental organization, then this NGO accepted the EU hate-speech laws and has been actively censoring people since December 18th 2017.
Baby raping and killing liberals brought this cancer upon the world, but both parties in the government allowed it to happen because of AIPAC

>"Refers to ancient God now worshipped, IRONICALLY, by online trolls."

I've got to hand it to them, they really did their research this time.

When are retards going to start taking these Jewish neo-bulshevics seriously?

THEY KNOW WHAT THEY ARE DOING YOU STUPID FAGGOT.

We are witnessing censorship of the internet on a scale more massive than it has EVER been. All thanks to these jew-controlled tech monopolies.

>log into Faceberg
>notification pops up
>"John Smith's account has been suspended for 7 days because he shared hate speech in the group Kekistani Special Forces"

wat do?

Attached: 1.png (1920x1080, 937K)

Everybody needs to watch this fucking video. They're outright and openly censoring Lauren fucking Chen... for, quote, redpilling, unquote people.

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-03-01 at 12.40.22 AM.png (670x471, 239K)

>"Trash dove = Purple dove that some satirist joked they could make into a hate symbol by morphing it with a Nazi eagle (see slide 5). Many take glee in the MSM's perception of it as a hate symbol. Of course, now it kind of is a hate symbol."

lmao, and the OKAY hand symbol is secret white supremacists code. and also milk is racist.

Attached: 1541223386624.jpg (720x754, 110K)

Only a Natsoc uprising is going to set us free at this point.

Attached: 1523400171118.png (1000x500, 278K)

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-03-01 at 12.41.40 AM.png (672x242, 152K)

That's exactly what they want, for right-wing users to stop using their platform to influence politics.

Whether you use Faceberg or not, hey track you through third party cookies & your friends' IRL behavior, so either way you are subject to algorithms.

MORE: "Drastically limited bandwidths, auto logouts, and comments will magically fail to upload."

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-03-01 at 12.43.49 AM.png (666x368, 217K)

you're a constitutional republic with cancer, you already have the power to press the reset button but agencies like the FBI do everything they can to stop you from doing that. The biggest fear the government has is all of you realizing the power you have and taking back what is yours.
I'm not advocating violence but I am advocating the arrest of the elected officials who have dual citizenship, those who support israhell over you, those who support the unconstitutional federal reserve and income tax, and replace every judge with non-freemason patriots so that justice can be served properly

Watching now.

God no wonder it was so easy. Elite troll terminology "IRL". Crazy that facebook employees don't actually know what the internet is

Only government intervention can help at this point.

We became the jew

the government helped create the problems, pay attention

Attached: 1530175035539.png (2506x558, 425K)

"This Twilight Zone feature will be triggered 'LEADING UP TO IMPORTANT ELECTIONS.'"

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-03-01 at 12.47.08 AM.png (675x214, 117K)

>2019

>Still thinking democracy isn't a sham.

Attached: DemocracyIsASham.jpg (1124x1238, 349K)

I hope you are joking man...

hello lawsuite based on mental duress #jewhands

It absolutely needs to be part of the solution. What other way do you suggest? These platforms are the social fabric of society whether you like it or not.

lmao i love how Facebook and YouTube are driving away their users and killing their own platforms

These platforms are tearing society apart and the ones behind all of this and more is your own fucking government, when american are going to fucking learn?

so they're preventing American citizens from participating in elections while they blame Russia for election interference

it's like pottery

damn that makes me reeee.
There used to be mods like that for popular forum platforms so you could harass and slowdowntrolls with bugs and slow logins.
The underage faggots I worked with when I had such no life that I was also a faggot forum mod all thought it was the greatest thing on the planet.

What a thought to think those pathetic basement dwellers I outgrew long ago have be elevated to the highest positions at the biggest tech companies. Jesus fucking christ.

>Overton window is right wing
>politicians can now make racists remarks without repercussions
OH NO NO NO PLEASE

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-03-01 at 12.53.28 AM.png (674x258, 155K)

1488 Trash dove gang gang

Attached: 1500190405090.gif (239x239, 40K)

>glossary
it's adorable

Our government has many elements, and yes much of it is part of the problem. Yes, the platforms are tearing society apart. I just don't see how this is reversed without authoritative power of some sort. America was designed to protect the people from overbearing government power, but when large corporations effectively become that controlling force... how do you stop it but for the gov't coming in and saying NO. The govt can be an effective means of protecting personal liberty.

it's charges of manipulation for thee, not for me

The kikes are afraid of our memes

Attached: 1540008390696.png (700x740, 328K)

So that's a trash dove.

>The govt can be an effective means of protecting personal liberty.
when the NSA is allowed to collect everything about you without punishment that should have clued you in that something is wrong.
when police can seize whatever money you have on you, take your possessions and even your house by calling it civil forfeiture you should have learned the government is not there to protect you.
when every member of government voted to support a law to stop "anti-semitism" even though it infringes on the 1st amendment you really must understand they're not there for you.
when obama allowed the internet domain registry to fall into the hands of a corporation that acts like a government agency and ultimately censors citizens anywhere in the world, your positive view of the government should have been eradicated.
Now I'll ask you, why do you still think the government is on your side?

>REEEE! is our warcry apparently.
>How can you go into this much detail and still be wrong?
Worse yet that they got shitposting wrong, i mean honestly.

They ain't afraid of (((Trump))) though you stupid fucking MIGAtard.

Attached: 1551319756465.jpg (652x427, 99K)

>can't download
Why the FUCK doesn't he have a download link if its likely going to be taken down?

Attached: anime.gif.gif (250x281, 1.68M)

Attached: 1521054010664.png (1115x882, 917K)

>wat do?
Invite John to join my gun club.

Attached: 1516409761256.png (1920x1080, 3.02M)

>I just don't see how this is reversed without authoritative power of some sort
the more time passes the more you are going to need this, call me cia nigger if you want
at this point USA barely exist

>government is on your side

Never said that, and don't think that. I'm hoping for at least some kind of trojan horse within the government to get something on the books that defines this new form of censorship. Short of that, I suppose it's just revolution, accelerationism, etc., because God knows these fucks won't stop of their own volition.

my.mixtape.moe/pfgcwb.pdf

Rekt

I know what you're thinking and many believed Trump was that trojan horse but the fact remains that as long as the Federal Reserve and AIPAC exist all of government is controlled by external forces that don't have your, or any American's best interest at heart

He argued right past my point, but I actually support his sentiment, so am not fighting back too much. I'm at a loss as how to handle this. Our govt has gone full retard the past 20 years, we're all aware. I'm not citing recent examples of positive actions. Perhaps I'm living in the past. Like 242 years in the past. I hope Britain can save itself. There, too, are you not hoping for a mechanism of gov't (referendum, etc) to save your country? What do you guys plan to do over there? Just plan your escape?

Well said.

This is why we need yellow jackets

We know that they know. The problem with this kind of censorship is that we can use literally any words to get over censorship and make them being "hate speech", like with Operation Google. Even those small bits can affect normalfags on big scale, add more words to it and dissatisfaction will become a landslide.

holy shit dude

Attached: 1547679899141.gif (500x280, 996K)

It appears perhaps this time around our French brothers are just slightly ahead of us. I suspect there will be something of the sort perhaps soon. It might have to wait until Trump leaves office and the censorship gets 10x worse and they install some freak in the presidency. And yes it can get 10x worse.

Isn't this illegal? Providing an electioneering service to the dems during an election cycle without declaring it?

This will backfire exponentially when everyone realizes they have been shitposting with their friends, their attempts to scare us would only make us more cohesive.

Trump is a trojan-trojan horse. He is meant to highlight the failures and excesses of criminal zionism as he abandons his populist campaign rhetoric totally and lets Jared Kushner be shadow president

lol this is your one post you come in here with? lmao gtfo kike

The worse it gets culturally and in the media, botj the poz and the clamping down on free discourse, the closer the zionist agenda gets to becoming unsustainable

>zucced
Anyway should I be concerned or does this only apply to Zuckbook?

That's what adblockers such as uBlock origin and invidio/new non cucked hooktube are for.
Fuck them and their add revenue.

Attached: Zuck 1531254326361.png (343x628, 275K)

Is this a Jow Forums humor thread leaking?

Social engineering through public shaming on a global scale. At least china is honest about their social credit system. Big tech is our dystopian future and it must be brought down

Thats the moment when they'll abandon ship and give the marxists the keys to their revolution

you mean the same government that the same technocrat zionist jews run?

>published mid-2017
>Lulz is apparently a right-wing dogwhistle now
Wasn't Zucc originally from a Filthy Frank video? Lulz.

The most damaging thing Trump can do to the zog is use his constitutionally granted power to print a new currency just like Lincoln did, the difference is that he's far more protected that Lincoln ever was, and yet he only hinted at that during his campaign days by saying that the people and nation would be sovereign again.

so when do they put all these hilarious features into their hugspace, if not already?

lulz

Attached: 08Yuo3g1.jpg (179x170, 10K)

they're already being used in production

>t. kike

REEEEEEEEEEEEEE. What a fucking cucked normie. If I had a chance I'd bash him IRL just for the lulz while blasting 8bit Shadilay from my non zucced phone.

HONK HONK

Attached: 1549874094370.png (512x512, 112K)

Either Trump is going to pull something unprecendted off for the benefit of this country, or it's the final nail in the coffin.
I've heard the new "USMCA" deal is just NAFTA on steroids, can anons confirm?
I want to believe Trump is the savior but that's just optimistic delusion at best.
Everything and everybody is in terminal decay.

study this post

[delete this thread]

Pretty much, anyone who uses Zuckbook that is under the age of 55 is there to shitpost with a fake account. Same with Twatter.
If they want to use AI then we'll target it's learning, if they B& us or our pages then we'll make new ones even if we have to change our IP's, if they try to implant software to detect meme's then we'll just change the meme up.
We have some clever fucks.

It's all just posturing to get boomers to come back and spill their personal data again to the NSA back door so Zuck can regain some of his lost wealth which won't work.

it should be, but our sackless republican politicians just keep cucking out on everything that matters 24/7. there should be lawsuit after lawsuit about this kinda shit, but NOTHING.

post jewtube link please

So that means Twitter and others will be nationalized right

lazy curry nigger

youtube.com/watch?v=pYSmFI9GAAs

I love this bullshit. "Let's shift the meaning of troll so we can call anyone who dissents from our Approved Opinions™ one!"

Typical liberal post-structuralist ass-shittery.