Warning to any of /ourguys/ still on this board

Don't click any links
There are doxxers all over this board.
Example, I just saw a thread where someone asked for Jazz and Jessy 65 and a discord tranny said to search for it on Twitter
I searched
Pic related

Attached: Screenshot_20190301-031332~2.png (720x1287, 278K)

faggot jew tranny jannys get the rope

>trans/otherkin
>these are our foes in the culture war
Kek

Attached: 41F3FEAD-3A6A-4B8D-BECF-9F16B9D231A7.jpg (850x400, 51K)

This board was overwhelmed in the last few months, anyone with sense has migrated or returned to other boards. You can still get updates on the world here but there is a cancer of conformity spreading throughout the web. They have encircled this place so just leave.

I don't give a fuck about the newfags. If you get doxed from Jow Forums you have to be retarded. Just like all the fucktards that joined reiko's trap harem, they are better of dead for even thinking that is a good idea in the first place.

A "trans/otherkin" documenting anyone is pretty hilarious.

Stop trying to scare us Sven

Buddy, this isn't Sven. Sounds like something Sven would say but this is an actual problem.

but I like the folks here, trans/otherkin motherfucker. Go away

fuck off tranny

Never click anything on Jow Forums and wouldn't resetting ip do anything?

Attached: 1548485628413.png (491x491, 422K)

Nice try shlomo

I'm j-just a j-journalist learning about the alt right, I-I promise !

it's surreal that these trannies think they're infiltrating the secret SS meetings, but all they're doing is creating more zoomers who hate them on a shitposting board. I blame vigilantism mentality, too souped up on muh superheroes.

Attached: j05dw52oegpx.jpg (792x497, 94K)

Alright Sven can you explain how these files are being used maliciously?

btw if you got rid of McNabb I would become a paywall pig

discord trannies and shill jannies

Wait, so what's going on? Are antifa and other useful idiots trying to get us to click on links so that they can log our ips and blackmail us? Is that what you're saying?

Attached: ac424bcf3e287ceb8ff7b681a25f88ef.jpg (1024x1101, 218K)

Yeah something like that

Who’s Sven?

The problem with that retarded plan is that hundreds of normie lurkers, index bots or people from their own side also click on the links. Good luck pinpointing a legitimate target.

I sure as fuck dont want to fight any dragons.

Trannies are very very stupid people

p sure this is one of our guys who wants to share paywall content and is pretending to be a faggot to avoid a ban

Kek I love how the other pigeons seem scandalized

fuck off shill. You think these attacks are new? Jow Forums was born under fire, the fire from the left makes us stronger and further justifies us in what we say. These attacks make us stronger and more dedicated.
+1 shill point for trying a new tactic though.

This. The entire premise of this thread is batshit retarded.

McNabb isn't a problem, what they should do is expand the death panel again. Jayoh was good in the 4 hole but they should add either a rotating fifth or a regular fifth. They have the studio now so this should be less of an issue. McNabb is great he is just overshadowed by Jesse who has been a literal performer/frontman his whole life and Mike who is galaxy-brained, never wants to stop talking, and has a great voice for radio. If the show was 5 people with Mike and Jesse centering it instead of 3 people with Alex floating around on green screen as the third wheel then everybody would love McNabb.

If they expand the panel though anyone who they bring on has to be an A+ tier shitposter. If they put a wet blanket like Ethnarc or a total humorless sociopath like Spencer on the show it would be a fucking disaster.

Attached: 1550684014280.png (1000x1300, 417K)

Joining any online group or adding any online friends is a recipe for disaster.

In the former, it just takes one mole to bring down an entire operation. In either case, you're dealing with people who have no real life connection to you, are most likely mentally ill, and are significantly more inclined to blackmail or harass you than somebody you'd know in real life, as they have zero sense accountability for their actions over you and you'll always ultimately be a faceless stranger to them.

If you absolutely must converse with a bunch of insane spergs, do NOT disclose any fucking personal information. Even "secure" communications platforms don't mean jack shit when all it takes is for some tranny to infiltrate your chat and copy paste your chatlogs everywhere.

Wont a VPN hide your IP? And BTW unless you're a top Nazi shitposter how is someone going to discredit you if you have plausible deniability

I love my online frens though user.

>doxxers
Hi JIDF its spelt doxer, doxing or doxed Gawker made up the double x use. Fucking caught.

As long as you don't share a bunch of personal info with them, you're likely fine. Online friends can lead to other problems, though.

The biggest issue is that people you know in real life, whether they be family, friends, acquaintances, or otherwise, have a degree of conscious and subconscious accountability/shame regarding actions they take towards you. Online friends, on the other hand, have no such thing. Even if you seem like the best of buds, at the end of the day, subconsciously, you're just silly text on a computer screen to them. It just takes stumbling across the wrong person with the wrong inclinations and rubbing them the wrong way, and it can cause you a lot of grief.

Just saying, be careful, user. I'm speaking from experience.

Meme flag tranny

Meme flag tranny

>"""neo-nazis"""
I'm a member of the Whig party. Andrew Jackson bad grrrr.

Attached: 1525376930122.jpg (241x255, 16K)

They're probably giving TRS fans viruses. It's not about getting IPs. And normies and people on their side aren't looking for TRS paywall links. Tranny.