You're not white if you don't play chess

Why arent you playing chess?
You do know the whites have mainly mastered it after all

Attached: LCC_121202_2246-M.jpg (558x450, 79K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Jewish_chess_players
lichess.org/pfLIlf0T
youtube.com/watch?v=ZE4cHyAz4PI
youtu.be/cMWtbb7qacA
youtube.com/watch?v=6QaNaMquV1U
lichess.org/jsASI7wj
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Historically, Jews have been the best chess players, just like everything else.

Have you ever played a grandmaster game of chess? BORING. Predictable. The outcome is the same no matter what. Mastered it at 14, rarely touch it now. Also fuck jews. I hear their men dont even know how to fight.

> blocks your path

Attached: e4.png (920x918, 147K)

c5, now what bish
>do you even sicilian

What are you moving to c5?
Inb4 pawn. No shit my point is name piece then where it goes.

Step aside faggots.

Attached: hqdefault (2).jpg (480x360, 19K)

It's for nerds

I think I missed some moves

Chess is Jewish: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Jewish_chess_players

>Although making up less than 0.2% of the world's population, of the first 13 undisputed world champions, over 50% were Jewish, including the first two

ha ha ha "nerds" = "people who are not retarded" so yeah, its only for people who dont DROOL.

Like I said in the other thread that got pruned, I didn't learn chess in my youth and I feel it would be a waste of time now. Call it a rationalization, but I think reading philosophy, lifting, and learning to program would all be much more worthwhile than mastering a board game. And yes, I do feel a bit like a pleb for not really understanding chess, but I can excel in other areas.

It's not congruent to my personality type: It's too rigid and ordered, too repetitive, too reliant on memory, research and set patterns.
I have a personality type tailored for disorder and chaos and "making up things on the spot".
I'm a man of action, I like to get out of control and use my ability to think in the moment to get back into control.

But hey, you probably have a completely different personality type and that's cool too.

Nerd spotted

sheeeeeit

everybody knows you accept the king's gambit

How about we play a game?
You can be white and play whatever you'd like and ill play the caro kann, gl
lichess.org/pfLIlf0T

You are not white if you dont support trump

Attached: IMG_1337.png (1003x933, 823K)

First time playing like that? In the first move you don't need to stipulate a pawn movement. Just the space. If you move a knight first move then you add N.

>I have a personality type tailored for disorder and chaos and "making up things on the spot".
You can still play chess. Check out a chess player by the name of mikhail tal.

Attached: 220px-Mikhail_Tal_1982.jpg (220x276, 17K)

I've played twice before. In my entire life. Sorry user I'll spectate tho.

Shlomo S E E T H I N G that the best in the world now is not only white but a Nordic white

Attached: mad merchant.jpg (309x307, 44K)

Ah gotcha

What's it like bragging about not being able to defend yourself through strength but instead have to rely on deception?

does Alphazero really have an otherworldy play-style?

wtf why was my chess thread deleted and replaced with this shit tier thread

Attached: e4c5nf6.png (905x900, 135K)

Paul Morphy wasn't jewish. And he's the greatest player who ever lived. Carlsen isn't jewish. And Bobby Fischer, the second best player who ever lived, openly scorned the jews. If anything, chess is ANTI-jewish.

Accept it you little nigger so i can play with a fellow amerifag hurry before some eurofags takes up the game

>>/tg/
this is not politics no matter how many buzzwords you use

Also Kasparov (sp) is Russian Slavic.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZE4cHyAz4PI

Don't often play chess, I've only beat people on 3 occasions that I've played. Most of the time it is going pretty well and then I make a silly mistake and then the try hard faggot gets me checkmated. I should probably learn to play, but I don't know what that would entail.

sweet numerals dude

Anand wasnt a merchant either desu

I learnt to play Chess when I was about 7 years old and have never forgot how to play it.
Iv learnt how to play card games and I forget how to play them within a year.

Chess is the Alpha game.

Well I already like his hair so that's a good start.
Thanks user, I'll check him out, Bobby Fischer did enough to kindle my interest in chess that I can say I enjoy watching commentated videos of games on youtube.

>soviets dominated chess for like a trillion years
>out of no where bobby fischer BTFO'd soviets during CW permanently inserting dominance
Sorry, but it is political faggot

Attached: 32FVeq4vES3B_640x360.jpg (640x360, 34K)

I dont know, i am not australian

third greatest player to ever live. 4th is who? Anand? an Indian. And Capablanca was cuban.

Wow, literally a "no u" tier comeback....
(Jews can't bantz)

>book move
fine, be that way. d6

Post your memorable game copies

Attached: IMG_20190301_005644.jpg (1512x2688, 914K)

>fischer is the only chess player he knows
incredibly retardpilled

Embrace chess my greatest ally Australian bro, you will find rage, defeat, glory, and victory in it
youtu.be/cMWtbb7qacA

Attached: 85e.jpg (764x551, 263K)

Enjoy while it lasts goy

Youre not white if you cant knock a man out with a single punch.

You fucking faggots. Sorry. But im not.

Chessboxing is real and even better than the name implies.

Morphy is a meme. Fischer was Jewish.
Kasparov is Jewish.

I always play sicilian as black. I like it even more for white though. But if you arent playing Nf3 d4 with white, you arent playing aggro enough

Attached: e4c6nf3d6d4.png (909x905, 139K)

I know plenty,
Carlsen,
Karpov,
Grischuck,
Tal,
Caruana,
Morphy, etc
If you want to keep bitching go to like the faggot you are

Attached: 1546627621415.jpg (1280x1005, 235K)

>time between replies
>it took him that long to look it up
oh NO NO NO

Attached: gesticulating wojak soy cuck.gif (365x400, 551K)

Nerds? really stupid Russki faggot. Nerds?

i play league of legends.

try making it in challenger, faggot.

>doesn't know Rameshbabu Praggnanandhaa
wew lad

Attached: praggnanandhaa-r-5[1].jpg (600x401, 48K)

to be fair, Ben Finegold is a fat fucking kike though

youtube.com/watch?v=6QaNaMquV1U

kings indian attack setups vs the sicilian can often be more aggressive than the open sicilian though

>not 1.f3
Do you even chess?

>oh no no no
Thanks for confirming to us youre a normie nigger loving vine compilation dike retard

Attached: Wheeze.jpg (377x264, 23K)

>league of legends

People who actually have skill and brains play DotA.

Lichess

4 to 10 games a day min

>thanks for *snoort* confirming that youre a *buzzword* *buzzword* *buzzword*

single digits. cxd4
dubs. Nd7
trips. Bg4

Attached: 1525351700473.png (500x522, 116K)

>harry weinstein
>not jewish

Attached: weinstein.jpg (227x303, 12K)

>not meeting e4 with e5
You don't have big enough balls to be white

milesmathis.com

I don't always agree with MIles but he's always interesting

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-11-12 at 19.12.09.png (708x523, 179K)

Attached: e4c6Nf3d6d4cxd4Nxd4.png (921x913, 149K)

pure concentrated autism. he hates trump too for some reason.

>e4 with e5
nigga im trying to WIN, not end in a draw in 30 moves

heh Indians practically invented chess

Did you not read the part where he is a fat fucking kike?

Nf6, then you play Nc3, and then I guess Ill play d6 and then somebody else has to take over because I have to go to bed

>HELLO EVERYONE!

Randomly stumbled upon this guy on youtube one day and started playing chess because of him. Great channel.

Based
I always watch him while im eating breakfast or lunch

Attached: profile_logo_.jpg (280x280, 12K)

cope

Attached: 1544765919351m.jpg (1024x1024, 203K)

>*snort* nice coping *ack* kid better luck next time *fortnite dances*

computers and theory ruined this noble game
nobody is playing it instinctively on the spot,using intuition and IQ
now its all about who can remember more combinations and who practiced with computer more
they literally play what computer tells them
its over

Chess was invented in india. It's best players have been jewish, followed by indians, whites, and asians. You've mastered and invented jack shit. White people are the pinnacle of cognitive dissonance and taking credit for the inventions of other races. We literally had to teach you apes about our invention of guns and artillery cause you morons were still poking each other with sharp objects lmao. Now your women flock to Arab, med, and black dick.

I bet none of you are rated over 1700 if you aren't you're a brainlet

Attached: 1551385992899.jpg (750x778, 166K)

People see gm use Sicilian defense but have no idea how to play it. I love seeing it because they're the easiest wins for me

Kaspy is a super jew

Alekhine was /ourguy/

You could say that this thread is a...chess board...hehehehehe

Attached: 22B74316-3B4A-461C-ADBB-9BAE23BA6C1C.png (339x420, 65K)

very nice

dat ver-bull IQ though

fake news, the best player of all time was a Spaniard born in Cuba. Capablanca. You could also make an argument that Fischer was better but Fischer himself would have disagreed with you.

Tigran Petrosian was better than both Kasparov and Botvinnik too, Spassky was better too but his career peaked quickly and his game deteriorated after.

In the top 10 of chess players there are a couple of Jews however they're also overshadowed by Russians and Armenians who were also from the USSR so they're really far less historically notable than the media makes them out to be.

his banter is fucking golden though

Fischer Jew
Tal Jew
Botvinnik Jew
Steinitz Jew
Kasparov Jew
Korchnoi Jew
Karpov probably Jew
Lasker Jew
Sierwan Jew

>WE WUZ KANGZ WE TAUGHT YOU TO BATHE KRACKA WHITE BOI
You mudkips are making a mistake by adopting the rhetoric of the nigger, lest all white people begin to see all brown people the same. Even if it isn't true it's in our benefit to do so.

Attached: pyramids.png (800x499, 652K)

STFU chess is for kids.
>When you was ripe to master eberything through shear bordem.

lichess.org/jsASI7wj
Play me faggots

Been playing chess since I was 10

It’s not a hard game to learn at all. There are chess training apps, YouTube videos- agad’s channel is particularly good, it becomes very accessible to become good quickly.

With enough game volume underneath your belt the ability to unfold 10-20 next move permutations become second nature, so mental thought takes a back seat to programming. Games always unfold in the usual fashion, start with standard openers, standard defense or offense, gimmicks and risky strategies on occasion, sacrifices, end game - ad naseum.

The only interesting aspect of chess is watching GMs play amongst each other and witnessing true brilliance, because none of us will ever have the GM abilities

Lol and both of you guys should concentrate on piece development

This. Same thing happened to poker.

am i the onbly one who hates agads channel. he provides shit, little commentary and i can't stand his zoomer clickbait titles and thumbnails

blitz/bullet is the future

based and 2... g5 pilled

But I don’t like chess and my skin is white.

Black should take the knight with queen and knight a2 checkmate work on that

you are right but its a normie channel so it gets popular
his commentary is not that deep and professional, its all just to appeal to normies which is explaining few moves in a video and thats all
also his videos are too long while providing nothing special that cant fit into a 3min video

Heil Bobby Fischer