Immigrants stealing your low wage no skill jobs

If a non English speaking undocumented illegal immigrant can "steal your job" you should probably finish your high school education and get a better job.

Like honestly look at the jobs illegals are able to get and ask yourself, are any of these jobs good paying or viable for anyone other than an illegal immigrant?

>Illegal Mexican immigrants are picking oranges for 3$ an hour
>"Oh no they stole my job!!!"

>Mexican is cleaning hotel rooms for 5$ an hour
>"oh no I needed that job to pay off my car lone!"

Like honestly, if someone who can't speak English and has no tax information can steal your job, you are either 14 or have no skills.

Do a trade, get a degree, then you only have to worry about well trained legal immigrants stealing your job, and that's just competition. If you can't compete in the job market you lose. That's capitalism you fucking baby, deal with it.

Attached: 1ntwsk.jpg (600x600, 52K)

Other urls found in this thread:

redpilledamerica.com/blog/demo-home/episode-6/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

So you are saying the 100% of a country's population should have a degree? Not even in your dreams you will have that

>That's capitalism
I am anti-capitalist. Capitalism puts profit above the well being of a nations people. The problem with importing millions of people willing to work for below minimum wage is that eventually everyone works for below minimum wage.

They make the same arguments you are making now. That the weak should be eaten, unless they weren't born here, then they should be subsidized by citizens.

We should put our nations people and their wellbeing first and let profit take a back seat to that.

You sound like you make your money not from honest work but from playing the stock market. That doesn't make you better than those that do honest jobs. It just makes you a parasite.

This is a chatbot thread, don’t reply. Just sage. OP ain’t coming back.

let low skilled and illegal immigrants come into the country so they can do the low paid slave jobs that nobody wants to do. You are a big business capitalists wet dream.
We are too lazy to do hard work and too stupid for complex work right?
We all have greater education than ever before. Degree and masters here.
Unlimited immigration drives down wages and lowers working conditions. It also has a very negative effect on other areas of society. In any case this is a merchant argument which should not be used to organise society.

OP is right but i still dont believe in open borders

It doesn't work that way. OP is not right.
I would strongly urge you to listen to this:
redpilledamerica.com/blog/demo-home/episode-6/

eat a dick

Attached: DAL-mcrU0AAN_mu.jpg (615x438, 89K)

Landlord Shekelstein realises he can make much more money renting to Jose and his 20 illegal buddies. Joe's lease is not renewed and his family must now look for another house to rent. But there are so many illegals living in Joe's town that the rental market is 50% dearer than it was last year.

This is dumb. Very few of them stay in agricultural work. I know illegal tile salesmen. It's not gonna make you rich but it makes them about 50k/year. I know illegals who got amnesty and now have middle class jobs in car insurance and such

These are also jobs that blacks should be doing instead of doing nothing and getting government handouts, if you kicked out illegals and took away welfare, blacks would fill these jobs and be productive and stay out of trouble

Here, here, friend

If we had 14 kids, there were no need for beaner people. The dumbest white families would do the dumbest jobs.

I see them working on our roads and building our houses. They work our garbage trucks and their anchor babies reach into areas that you actually need citizenship. So yeah, paco. They take our jobs that citizens can use

>blacks want to work

Capitalism is not usually an ideology in itself, it is an economic tool. I do agree we have generally substituted religion and nation for capitalism.

They have taken over trades in many areas. Only hire other illegals.

> finish your high school education and get a better job.

50% of the population have an IQ below 100.

That's 160 MILLION people.

If you don't take them into account, and start importing 30 million MORE low IQ people, then you're gonna find commies telling them they need to rise up and kill all the rich people.

Now you have 190 million people pissed off at you, and that's communism you dumb fuck.

If I have to subsidize 5 niggers and pay gibs to Jose’s 20 nieces in order for Mr Burns to pay $3 an hour to have the leaves blown of his lawn it does not only affect me but it frankly pisses me off.

Even if everyone had a STEM degree or something, there isn't nearly enough open positions for them to fill.
There will always be low quality jobs, and there will always be more than high quality jobs. So, someone has to to those jobs, and thanks to globalizations, companies are able to make more profit by importing shitskins that they pay less and in shittier conditions, thus closing off those jobs to whites.
You think that's a good thing?

>hurr capitalism

Globalization and open border bullshit isn't a requirement of capitalism, nor it is a fatality.

Hey fucktard. Electrical engineer here. At least half my field is foreign H1Bs doing my job for 60 cents on the market rate. They get free school and don't mind living in a 2Br apartment with 10 of their buddies. Wht should white America allow that?

>Do a trade

Immigrants also steal 15 buck an hour jobs hanging Rockwall and Framing.

Learn to code