Super old MiG-21 developed in 50s shot down Pakistani F-16 modernized in 2006...

Super old MiG-21 developed in 50s shot down Pakistani F-16 modernized in 2006. Once again murrican "weapon" is being proved to be utter trash. No wonder that even some NATO countries decide to buy Russian stuff now instead.

timesofindia.indiatimes.com/india/iaf-shows-parts-of-amraam-missile-says-evidence-proves-mig-21-shot-down-pakistans-f-16/articleshow/68205140.cms

Attached: f-16.png (992x607, 1.26M)

Other urls found in this thread:

timesofindia.indiatimes.com/india/iaf-shows-parts-of-amraam-missile-says-evidence-proves-mig-21-shot-down-pakistans-f-16/articleshow/68205140.cms
theaviationist.com/2019/02/28/poland-making-steps-towards-procuring-32-f-35-fifth-generation-jets/
youtube.com/watch?v=t59Z7nsf3PA
youtube.com/watch?v=nh76OmJ24v8
youtube.com/watch?v=VNIwVxhwLPM
youtube.com/watch?v=Q0ZL1sZdt5s
raptoraviation.com/warbirds/1986-mig-29ub
youtu.be/wOB-0hi0Nz0
timesofindia/Israel.indiajootimes.com/india/idf-shows-parts-of-amraam-missile-says-evidence-proves/joocnn.blah-bolly/wood.cum
jamestown.org/program/the-russia-georgia-conflict-as-analyzed-by-the-center-of-analysis-of-strategies-and-technologies-in-moscow/
dailymotion.com/video/x734v4e
youtube.com/watch?v=-ZGx9XtPUrw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Israeli weapons are the best.. without a doubt. Neither American nor Russians can compete.

>Israeli weapons are the best.. without a doubt.

Israeli weapon are just equivalents based on stolen American and Russian tech.

>timesofindia.indiatimes.com/india/iaf-shows-parts-of-amraam-missile-says-evidence-proves-mig-21-shot-down-pakistans-f-16/articleshow/68205140.cms

this fucking idoits believe planes can't be modified holy shit can these people be any dumber, Lmao!

I bet that USA pressured Pakistan to lie about the shot down plane in order to protect American weapon industry complex lol

if you allow a retard to pilot a fly-by-wire plane then you shouldn't be surprised at this outcome

Old Russian air defence system of previous generations shooting down Israeli F-16 year ago with extremely well trained crew inside was an "error of pilot" too?

> timesofindia

Attached: giphy.gif (540x357, 639K)

>extremely well trained crew
there's that assumption again

They license it actually, it's a dank deal.

Day after shooting down F-16 of Pakistan:

The statements made by the Head of the Polish MoD suggest that Poland would be making steps towards acquiring 32 fifth generation fighter aircraft.

theaviationist.com/2019/02/28/poland-making-steps-towards-procuring-32-f-35-fifth-generation-jets/

Replacing shit with more expensive shit is surely the best they can do now

>Pakistani F-16 modernized in 2006. Once again murrican "weapon" is being proved to be utter trash.

You can give someone a good tool but if they don't know how to use it there's no way it will be effective.

Attached: 1550643757246.png (500x500, 17K)

It was last flight of Polish MiG-21 in 2002 before scrapping of the last unit.

youtube.com/watch?v=t59Z7nsf3PA

And that's our MiG-29 that we still use

youtube.com/watch?v=nh76OmJ24v8

Attached: MiG-29.jpg (1024x683, 121K)

>implying an f-16 was shot down and it isn't just pajeet cope

Attached: 1549779853024.jpg (1024x791, 138K)

aarams can be good if your at max range it gets worse the closer you are.

they are like the crappy sparrow that would miss even with a hard lock
Lmao

russia never had this problem which makes it even funnier
to be fair USA has better range and radar.

but their weapons have a long history of being trash
that said their most successful weapons have always been the valcan cannon and sidewinder

the armram is a mediocre weapon at best
worse rate of turn as well.
the only good thing it had was the 120nm range
unbeaten in 30 years
hence why no F15 that i know got shot down

However i think china , russia and isreal have supassed it in many ways but all their weapons are still heavier than the Amram
which means they can't field the same number of missiles per flight.
the US really needs new gear and fast.

Funniest thing about this situation is that Lockheed Martin tries to manipulate India into buying F-16 Block 70 under name "F-21", so pajeets could associate it with F-22, i guess, hahaha

youtube.com/watch?v=VNIwVxhwLPM

Indian propaganda is so retarded.

>youtube.com/watch?v=VNIwVxhwLPM

By the way, this ad is so fucking cringe. F-21 - super-pooper tech, almost F-22 xDDD

The plane is still only as good as the pilot.
There were Me262's (jets) downed by P-51's (props) in WW2.

I've got to ask you guys. I keep seeing 'Polish' people posting blue pilled trollbait cuckery. Are the Poles the enemy now too? Are they just Russian shills and mongrels?

Also OP, you're retarded if you can't tell the difference between machines. The MiG didn't shoot down the F16 - the missile it fired did. The MiG is old, sure. But the missile it fired is probably running Russia's 2012 loadout of PIR.

based and redpilled, and if you paint it with red and white checkers, it gets 50% camo bonus
youtube.com/watch?v=Q0ZL1sZdt5s

Somebody should have told IRAQ about this.

>pajeet pilot

yep.

You can shoot down $35m helicopter gunship with a $1000 RPG. It isn't a game of top trumps.

>I have no brain, but I still comment in military issues.

>Lose two planes to Pakistan within hours. Photos everywhere of the incident + photos of dead pilot + one captured. Irrefutable it happened
>India, with literally zero victories during the brief spat, feels ashamed they didnt score anything against the durkas
>Hey guys, we totally shot down an F16, this one photo of a warped metal garbage can proves it

Am I getting this right?

No proof. That picture shows the downed MiG.

The only "evidence" they have of the F-16 being shot down is a missile, lol.

Are you dumb? We bought whole fleet of F-16 in 2006. They had a lot of update packs since then, but still, it is very worrying that they are being shot down all over in last 2 years by Russian tech.

It has serious implications for our national security :

Attached: Screenshot - 2019-03-01 , 11_15_48.png (690x537, 606K)

It's not the technology of the aircraft so much as the technology of the missile.

But you knew that already.

Maybe something to do with the fact pakis are all inbred retards. You could give a monkey the latest weaponry but a human with iron age technology could still defeat the monkey.

>timesofindia
>shady fucking picture of a piece of metal
k

Attached: berneydidnotread.gif (413x273, 3.46M)

Attached: DSu8X9e.gif (748x500, 216K)

Figher jets should be more immune to shooting down than helicopters, though

The Taliban down aircraft regularly with cheap weapons.

We killed 40 of their soldiers with one IED.

We killed one of their Majors on the LOC.

We downed two of their jets (most probbaly a MiG-21 and SU-30) using a JF-17.

A helicopter crashed in IOK and killed 6 of their officers.

We struck deep into Kashmir and dropped bombs there.

All while incurring no losses.

Attached: gCmzZRP.gif (450x253, 3.83M)

there was only 2 reasons when that happened as told by chuck yeager

they got them when they where low on fuel
and when the P15 pilots took advanage of shit rate turn of the me 262

most of the time P51's had to out number the me262 so it couldn't fire at everything
and even then they took hugely large causalities

hance is why the US started dawn raids on air bases while me 262's where on the ground.

yank pilots got routed time and time again even by green pilots against me 262's
it was downplayed in us millary ,essages and so forth
the real blow was when russians shut down the romainian oil feild
then me 262's where effectively using a faultly fake oil after that leading to manufacturing problems and the like
eisenhower wanted the shooting star out before 1943 but your president at the time shuned jet technogy and your airforce scoffed at the idea

a really stupid idea
even the brits dropped the ball on jet technogy as well.

and hitler was a dumb ass not turning the me262 into a full fighter
instead it was just a fast bomber and intercepter of b14's

such a wasted effort

You are so progressive. Can I follow you in Twitter?

all aircraft and tanks can be destroyed, there are no invincible weapons that we know of.

Under the right conditions any aircraft or tank can be blown up.

It is very plausible that the f-16 was shot down.

Pakistan is severly outnumbered in tanks and aircraft and cannon with a war without nuclear weapons.

Attached: poos brapping power.png (1274x561, 62K)

This post is so inaccurate it hurts. me262s were never this effective.

>we
>flag

The irony.

>we
>that flag
Checks out I suppose

Then why is there no evidence at all, except a broken missile which could've been from anywhere? (Also, it was sold to Taiwan)

Also no pics of the wreckage or the pilot.

Yours for $4.5m
raptoraviation.com/warbirds/1986-mig-29ub

Would be great for zooming to 60,000 feet

Attached: Screenshot_2019-02-15-01-13-26.png (720x656, 351K)

how is that any different from WWII era? a fighter plane cost more than airmans lifetime earnigs too

This is a retarded image, the Javalin is a fucking anti-tank weapon, it's not supposed to be used on any old faggot dune coon with an ak-47

>2019
>still supporting the Military Industraeli Complex

How bluepilled can you possibly get

Your F-16s are just fine, you just need to have slightly better pilots then the Poos.

You don't know what the fuck you're talking about.
The Paki Air Force is accomplished and doesn't promote based on caste and corruption like the Indian military.
They have repeatedly prevailed against the vaunted Israeli Air Force.

Attached: DQoGP91W0AcEnYD.jpg (680x680, 98K)

>F-16 modernized
More modifications = more money. How NATO keeps making cash, they sell broken or contract-based military equipment, so you need to upgrade it like Windows thousands of times, but each upgrade costs money. You can't say no, then you will be charged breaking the military international law.

Attached: happy merchant jew uncle sam.jpg (501x800, 72K)

Did you win the trans beauty contest with your speech about world peace? That merit does not make you credible here.

That image is a retarded non-point, i oppose modern US military intervention because i believe it is fundamentally not to the benefit of Americans, not because "lol look at this image war iz silly"

Attached: 1542684526677.png (375x385, 6K)

In WW2 the expensive plane was shooting at another expensive plane, not an old toyota pickup.

Correct, but they use them against non or light armored technicals/VBIEDs too.

Good question.

Was dumped there.

Attached: DEATHLOOK.jpg (360x360, 40K)

which planes does slovenia use?

>Correct, but they use them against non or light armored technicals/VBIEDs too.
Army field manuals and trainning explicitly make it clear they are not to be used on soft targets

Use planes for what? We don't fight terrorism aka steal resources. They steal resources from us through NATO, EU, IMF and so on.

to patrol she slovenian sky

This level of brainlet cope is hilarious. How cucked can you be in 2019 if you still haven't figured out war is bullshit? Theres a reason they have to brainwash the shit out of you and pay you to go and fight. No one with half a fucking brain would do so otherwise.

Lol

It's been disproven multiple times you retarded Pajeet

We had army in Yugoslavia, we had borders then, we had no pollution then. Now with NATO, UN, EU, IMF protection we don't have borders, don't have army, don't have own money and have pollution. If you believe in ebin terrorism you are retarded while having wide open borders. India has 200 million Muslims, who could be all called Pakistanis, since they are the same as in Pakistan.

It’s a product you know that right? The US military sells products. Why else would we update our tech continuously? Take the F35, there was no need for it, it’s a silly spaceship with too many wires and not enough guns. Doesn’t even fly as well as an F22. But other nations bought it. If we can keep the enemy on their toes with new technologies and broadcast the most useless of these, forcing them to engineer similar pieces, we get them to waste more resources than we actually put into them.

youtu.be/wOB-0hi0Nz0

I haven't been following the news.
World War Poo is off now?
Who cucked out?

>giving sand monkeys money for weapons or weapons so they fight each other and create military economic growth, rebuilding of area economic growth, stimulates loans to those areas banking economic growth
If you bomb it, then you can rebuilt it, the success story of capitalism or if you sell your country to foreigners, successful economic GDP growth. How Germany had economic growth after WW2(destroyed and rebuilt) and now in EU(sell country). Then those sand monkeys will all move to your country, India and EU.

i said nothing about terrorism, our goverment shills for euro now too, but people are against it( if they will even allow a voting about it)

timesofindia/Israel.indiajootimes.com/india/idf-shows-parts-of-amraam-missile-says-evidence-proves/joocnn.blah-bolly/wood.cum

There...moving on.

You don't have own currency if you are under IMF, which you are since Yugoslavia. You are using dollars every day, it just different colored to not say dollar. The price of goods are decided for you in New York stock exchange, the value of your credits are decided in New York, all your trade runs through dollars. Your government doesn't fixes prices of anything, it's all done by market.

are you a part of Živi zid?
you say the same things

Super old MiG-21 with latest air-to-air missile technology can shoot down any plane.

I am just telling you that your government has 0 control over your currency and probably India's war on terror has money interests behind it, which can be traced back to USA and has nothing to do with fighting terrorism, more like economically control Pakistan. After all USA is biggest supplier of weapons to terrorists. They just creating military demand, old weapons they sell to niggers in Africa and hope they blow up, so they need to buy even more weapons. Not a single progress was made with war on terror, it only increased terrorism.

Super old MiG-21 with any technology can shoot down a Paki

>americans read manuals

Russian trash is nothing beside western technology weapons, They still cannot manage to build proper cars in 2019. Even most rich Russian olygarchs drive Western made cars not Lada. This accident was totally bad paki pilotage

And how are they "paying" for those licences? German reparashun gibs and american tax payer money? Giving their tech away to China like they have? Having israeli citizens spy in the US and subvert the political system?

>In WW2 the expensive plane was shooting at another expensive plane, not an old toyota pickup.

Typical couch warrior knowledge.

Still running for rape in 2008? This old stuff was enough for us to fuck your trained and mutt-equipped army in 6 days.

Attached: 12341234.png (710x450, 581K)

Actually a great book

Exactly how many plane were shot down in the first days and how many days did your air force have to stay on the ground?

but its slavshit, its gonna explode mid air,crash on landing or just not work lmao

>Lada is trash so russian military is also trash lol

being owned in 2008 hurt you amerijew cock suckers

our losses were 4 su 25 and one TU 22, they were shot down by modernized ukrainian missiles in the first days, after 4 days air defense system was crushed, georgian aviation was destroyed and we had complete air supremacy.

>70k vs 11k+10k reservists troops
lmao, you churkas sure are one trick pony

>fixed
3 su-25

>after 4 days air defense system was crushed

Yes, because you can cross Georgia on foot in 4 days.

>All that paki diaspora cope.
And of course a butthurt gogi. Don't associate yourself with westerners. Russian stuff maybe worse, but you don't even have anything, you mountain nigger.

Fishbeds are cute.

Attached: Fishbed.jpg (856x561, 73K)

>ukrainian missiles
Soviet missiles with some upgrades. There are no Ukrainian missiles made from scratch.

That is not a F-16 engine cowling, but it looks very similar to a MiG-21 airframe part.
I’m yet to see a piece of debris that is clearly attributable to a F-16.

Attached: 1B887F7E-2D66-40AA-9BB4-0A2363220022.jpg (1024x383, 87K)

>1 F16 shot down
>OMFG THE MIG IS SOOOO BADASS ROFLLAAAACOPTERFACE
Why are literally who's like this? The Mig21 has been shot down more times than you were asking girls to the prom faggot.

"Lavrov’s analysis makes a compelling case on two points: Russian air losses were concentrated in the period 8-9 August, with August 9 witnessing the heaviest losses of four aircraft, and that of the six aircraft lost, over half were the result of friendly fire. While this analysis reduces the effectiveness of the Georgian air defense system, it raises serious questions about the ability of Russian air control systems to manage the airspace of the battlefield."

jamestown.org/program/the-russia-georgia-conflict-as-analyzed-by-the-center-of-analysis-of-strategies-and-technologies-in-moscow/

How do I get into the military industrial complex? They make so much bank selling their highly highly overpriced shit and contracts.

nonsense and unsubstantiated propaganda.

>if we bought better equipment, the skills of our pilots wouldn’t matter!
Solid big dick thinking right there, m8

You can also see that exact part you posted being handled starting at 1:14 in the following video.
That is clearly not an engine part.

dailymotion.com/video/x734v4e

Attached: 67075AD0-E2EE-4A8F-9558-462C972960BF.jpg (720x443, 71K)

>muh Yugoslavia
>muh fairy tail land of plenty
>muh smuggling jeans, coffee and basic fucking electronics across the border
>muh waiting period of several years just to buy a fucking car
>muh low-cost commie block "housing"
>muh standard of living comparable to the 3rd world
>literally part of the third world
fuck off dumb retard and go suck levica dick you absolute mongoloid

You could give a monkey a tactical nuke, he's not going to know how to use it

Like this?

youtube.com/watch?v=-ZGx9XtPUrw

>thank you NATO