Antibiotics should be banned

The selective pressures that doesnt extinct a specie, makes the specie stronger. Our genes/natural immune system must keep up with its microorganic competition. Weve been evolving alongside bacteria for the past 5.2b years, sometimes were very tough (bubonic plague) but luckily there was always a variation in the genepool which could overcome the selective pressures. Right now we are completely avoiding selective pressures on ourselves while putting (artificial/eugenical) selective pressures on germs. Now our culture/medical science wont be able to keep up with the competition just like our immune system has been keeping up with the competition for the last 5.2b years. And the genes that cant survive without the use of antibiotics will have to die out anyway. The more we use antibiotics the tougher itll be for humanity to catch up genetically later on, and if it becomes too though humanity will die out, i think it's only wise to keep up with nature's sacrifices. If moral meant maximizing humanities infinite-term inclusive fitness, i dont see how the use of antibiotics could be deemed moral. Im up for discussion.

Attached: 65nabbxxmgx01.png (1920x1145, 3.79M)

Other urls found in this thread:

who.int/en/news-room/fact-sheets/detail/antimicrobial-resistance
cdc.gov/antibiotic-use/community/about/antibiotic-resistance-faqs.html
cdc.gov/drugresistance/threat-report-2013/pdf/ar-threats-2013-508.pdf
twitter.com/AnonBabble

The mega-bacteria that arise from antibiotic resistance will decimate poor area like India, Africa, and rural China. It might actually be a good thing for the long term survival of our species

And why not all of humanity?

The super enlightened crispr wunderkind the Chinese are making in their genetic laboratories will survive the antibiotic resistant plague, them and the AI hivemind. The future belongs to Chinese geniuses and AI robots. Let them worry about it.

Humans survived before antibiotics were invented. The ineffectiveness will be bad for organ transplants, surgeries, babies, and elderly, but most people with western hygiene and infrastructure will never need antibiotics until they're old. My only concern is TB from the vast amount of shitskins entering the west.

>Antibiotics should be banned

Restricted. Not banned.

Everything is becoming resistant now, so we've fucked up on their use.

we'll they survived as they were genetically more resiliant to it. what if no one is genetically resiliant to a bacteria when exposed to it?

This is retarded I don’t want to die if my cat scratches me and I get sick.

I don't take antiobiotics and haven't in over 20 years, unless you count garlic.

if you die because of cat stratches you deserve to die weak vegan faggot cunt.

I learned the reason antibiotic strains of bacteria(viruses?) exist is because the food industry pumps their livestock with it antibiotics. Food industry jew needs to be taken down.

It is not just antibiotics, everything in our society allows weak individuals to survive. The alternative is the caveman lifestyle, where women had 10 children and the weakest 8 had to die before having a chance to reproduce.

>this

Why did Monsanto get into big agriculture AFTER being a proponent of the war machine?

Well you can make bombs and fetilisers with nitrogen

Look at Stephen Paddock with his Ammonium Nitrate

Bacteria are a liberal myth pure propoganda to sell you pleabs soap and toothpaste

Dairy and Meat consumption produces ammonia in the gut when not processed/digested quickly enough which causes the body to become acidic which is out of balance with the proper composition of our blood, therefore we develop diseases

No kimchi is great and Apple Cider Vinegar with the mother, is extremely good for man as it reduces his PH

Disease CANNOT thrive in n alkaline environment/

its those exact places that WILL survive haha

because of their increased immunity

>theres only one race, the human race

Attached: bpud3ywse0a21.jpg (650x488, 32K)

Meat is the only thing you'll find in nature. Almost all plants are poisonous. The food you eat from the store isn't even real. Veganism is unnatural.

Yeah let's ban technology... because then we will tougher later on... as if we didn't coevolve with technology

He's asking why it will only affect Africa and Asia.

Attached: 1541782593372.jpg (500x667, 44K)

user I...

Meat eating required tools, you do know that don't you?

Why don't we just start shooting people and see who survives? If it doesn't extinct us, it'll just make us stronger.

Man doesn't have the capacitive form to consume meat without Satanic influence

:)

>Antibiotics should be banned
cholera and 145 others like this

Attached: fb_fan_15_like[1].png (1095x1005, 279K)

GET IT?

*Throws plate in the air, fucks up your table*

Vaccinate your kids dude.

Are you fucking retard or something? Chance are high if antibiotics didn't exist, you wouldn't be alive today.

Im allergic to them

I'm all for eugenics, but sterilizing low IQ people gets you the most bang for your buck.

As long as tech keeps advancing, we can come up with all kinds of ways to eliminate disease and augment our immune response.

If we let dysgenic selection take over and the low-IQ population starts to grow as a share of the total, productivity will almost inevitable decline and scientific advancement will slow or halt.

> inevitably

>Now our culture/medical science wont be able to keep up with the competition just like our immune system has been keeping up with the competition for the last 5.2b years.
[Citation needed]

This.
It is estimated that in about 20-40 years iirc the antibiotics we use now will be obsolete. It is one of the major concerns of medicine.

Roughly put, when you take an antibiotic it kills not only foreign but also your natural flora that live in the gut. A few of those countless bacteria there survive, mutate to have a resistance (hello evolution) and then pass that resistance on to the nearby new bacteria that replicate when you're done with the antibiotics.
Eventually everything becomes resistant.
My opinion on this is like Jow Forums and I disagree with my doc friend. Humans have fallen behind on evolution BIG TIME. Everything else keeps evolving while we rely on tech.
We need to leave tech behind for a while, before evolution wipes us out since it doesn't give a shit about political correctness.

>as if we didn't coevolve with technology
We didn't. It's the exact opposite. As techonology evolves, we humans from a biological perspective devolve. The only path for achieving what you say is absolute transhumanism which I don't see happening fast.

Just think about this simple fact. A person who relies on his own memory vs a person who relies on his phone to bring up data. Who has a better cerebral cortex?
Keep this up and in 20 years humans will not even remember the name of their spouse without their phone reminding them. Brain atrophies just like muscles can.

>Chance are high if antibiotics didn't exist, you wouldn't be alive today.
True but irrelevant to the point at hand.

>I'm too lazy to look on my own
who.int/en/news-room/fact-sheets/detail/antimicrobial-resistance

And that proves that medical science won't be able to keep up and develop more effective antibiotics how?

>Pls spoon feed more I don't understand
You clearly didn't even read the thing I sent you, so I'll just link you even more stuff that you won't read so you can spam me with your 'idontbelieveit' questions.
cdc.gov/antibiotic-use/community/about/antibiotic-resistance-faqs.html
cdc.gov/drugresistance/threat-report-2013/pdf/ar-threats-2013-508.pdf

This is correct and a major flaw of technology. Technology advancements are a double edged sword in that they condition humans to rely upon them to an unhealthy degree thereby making them weak. Just consider the timelines of humans themselves, where once our ancestors fought wars and braved daily hardships to survive, today you have middle aged moms whining and throwing a hissy fit about some obscure tweet that rubbed them wrong. Children today are said to be more literate, they are also fragile anxious little faggots that break apart at the first sign of trouble and depression rates are higher not cause of some imaginary hardships but because the current generation is dangerously soipilled.

This is a ploy by the elites to establish a monopoly over tech that causes the masses to become weak and compliant in the face of tyranny, the upper class will accumulate excessive power by keeping the lower tier peasants hooked on to tech designed to keep them distracted and docile.

Today if you are not hooked on to the interwebs which is a pseudonym for a giant complex algorithm designed to keep track of every single person, manipulate masses in the most subtle of ways and ostracize troublesome individuals aka those that reject their agenda, then you are shunned as a strange hermit not up to date with the (((trends))). This whole rabbit hole goes much much deeper than a simple post on Jow Forums can cover, but theres definitely a more sinister motive at play here

Absolute truth bomb.

And the funniest part is, you have Doctors like Sprenger who emphasize that this whole deal is in fact a cultural phenomenon. People just spam antibiotics for the slightest issue, therefore accelerating the rate at which bacteria becomes resistant.
They simply evolve faster than we can find a new med and we don't evolve fast enough to fight the new strain on our own.

It's a lot like relying on weapons to defend yourself from assailants instead of becoming stronger 'physically'. You go from swords to rifles to nuclear bombs.
Then one day the enemy is resistant to nukes and rifles and he comes at you and you're a weak sauce faggot who can't even run 100m without wheezing and you die because you weren't fast enough to create the tachyon destructor ray.

Attached: 134513656.png (1202x279, 48K)

I really don't see anything beyond " What is antimicrobial resistance and why is it a threat" in those links. It is, sure, but I don't see anything there saying that medical science won't be able to develop better antibiotics - or better anti-bacteria treatment in general.