ITT

ITT

>Your profession
>Is it redpilled?

Accounting
Quite redpilled despite the large number of females in it.

Attached: 65822.jpg (343x324, 38K)

data miner pls go

Machinist. Most of my coworkers are right of center. In most cases people who can't perform leave or get fired pretty quickly.

I'm a neet.

Attached: neet.jpg (793x715, 198K)

Unemployed.
Yes and based too.

Attached: 1483753869391.jpg (250x203, 6K)

>Your profession
Facebook moderator

>Is it redpilled?
fuck yes

Accounting is for faggots too stupid to realize their job will be completely automated in the next 2-4 years. Better get your ass back to school nigger.

Biology
Redpilled because students still teach students about sex chromosomes, but that will probably change soon when some genderfluid land whale gets triggered

>Your profession
Chef

>Is it redpilled?
Basically don't have a life, but absolutely zero political bullshit.

what the fuck I'm literally both of those
down to a T

Range officer

fuck yeah were redpilled

im an assistant manager at little caesars

i only give the cookies kids are supposed to get to white families

Offshore workers in the gulf.

Highly redpilled. The only women you get is the occasional bull dyke. They are pretty chill.

Not a lot of niggers, but the few there are are pretty based.

Worst part is trying to figure out what the coonass captains and Vietnamese shrimp boats are trying to say over the radio.

The zipperheads are the worst though. They'll flat out pretend they don't understand English and prove that Asians are truly terrible driver's, even at sea.

>accounting
>redpilled

show flag you jewish kike heeb

Attached: ceiling-drywall-hole.jpg (550x311, 42K)

Reactor Services

I'm working at a Social structure where we check the knowleadge of migrant children to find them a school.
I'm a bit blackpilled now...

Attached: 52872344_2251663141562459_7357153504873414656_o.jpg (804x963, 47K)

Transportation Ops. I yell at truckers all day long. Redpilled as fuck.

>my profession
Professional basket weaver

>RedPilled
Of course, I talk on a forums with other weavers who are also redpilled

>counts shekels for Jew overlords
more like blackpilled

Mechanical engineer, super redpilled if you dont work in a social democrat shithole like Amsterdam.

NEET

Thanks you Rusnya shill-bot!

>females
>Accounting
We’re doomed

>memeflag
>(((accounting)))
>the problem with accounting is females.
>"females, yeah, that's the ticket..."

nice try Schlomo.

I'm a bartender, I sell addictive drugs to my own people and profit greatly off of it and my job is more "redpilled" than yours.

Funnily enough, most people I see as an accountant around tax time are millennials. They refuse to use the ATO app or anything provided by the government for completing their tax personally because they don’t trust the government. Pretty based.

>physics student in sweden
>no
literally had a cuck walk (privilege walk or whatever it is called) first week of class

Attached: 1535915460292.jpg (738x513, 76K)

US Military

Most people are right but the organization as a whole is pretty centrist.

>cont.
nuke us now plz

I really dont get what you are saying, am i missing something?

I work for Google
Yes

Cant you refuse that kind off thing,

>Jewish busywork
>Redpilled

Attached: 1540220386614.jpg (516x541, 59K)

>hospitality
I would venture to say most people who directly interact with guests are redpilled on blacks and their antics.

Bump

Telemarketing, it's fun enough.
People are pretty redpilled but most just wanna earn their salaries and fuck the receptionist

>>Your profession
gambling executive
>>Is it redpilled?
taking money from mostly old cat ladies who are responsible for all these generations of roasties and proto-roasties so my employes can have tendies instead of their cats.

Attached: 0-weu-d6-b17f844d136cc7eca99212d990b92bbf.jpg (4032x3024, 1.26M)

>NEET
>very redpilled

I'm a postman.
It's great - no stress, loads of exercise and fresh air, meet and chat to people, everyone in the village knows me, start early, finish early.

Attached: postman.jpg (2197x1463, 227K)

facility upkeep. yes redpilled. you never know who the real assholes are until mistreat the people who they think are under them.

It’s sort of red pilled since I do soldering on circuit boards and shipping and receiving, but I’d like to finish college and be a forensic analyst.

why do my fellow cooks get jealous that i'm better than them?

A great way to gauge your professions worth to society and your own value is to look at the ratio of women to men. OP job is so easy that holes do it, and holes only do jobs that are easy and brainless.

>civil engineering firm
>60ish employees
>probably 5 women and 1 darkie

Attached: 1551395245067m.jpg (1024x851, 78K)