Get mobilised, NEETs!

Attached: KardashevScalevsBarrowScalevsForadScalevsSingularityLevelsBaselineFriendlyScale3.jpg (1496x1204, 358K)

Literally can't tell what you want us to do. Neets mobilizing will bring on galactic expansion? I'm in if I can get a new vat grown clone body

give us some context

Use your grok to actualise action point pathways in intelligent time and effort investment strategies whilst recognising that subsidiary and lower order jobs and professions are still a part of the holistic support structure/system.

Existential risk and existential risk reaction solutions. But also transcendental risk - I. E. We (or descendents etc) don't reach transcension and ascension because we were 1000billion dollars short of adequate investments and 7000billion collective hours away from crucial discoveries and advancements and skill refining that could have led to several quantum leaps that altogether have a compound stacking/intermesh effect that leads to one or several huge quantum leaps.

Attached: images - 2019-03-01T162658.851.jpg (225x225, 15K)

help, me no understand big word

>because we were 1000billion dollars short of adequate investments and 7000billion collective hours away from crucial discoveries and advancements
lol Tesla's technology is being hidden from you, your 'elites' enjoy technology you couldn't even dream of

huh?

Attached: brainlet.png (214x236, 3K)

This is NLP! Don't read it! Avert your eyes!

Antidysgenics.

Go on...

Heh.

Break the conditioning! Then break the shampooing!

Attached: images (95).jpg (351x462, 11K)

Small steps > no steps. ?

Attached: 34udwr4n6ei21.jpg (564x846, 68K)

Attached: 1537901734871.jpg (2592x1944, 646K)

Hows about shitposting? Could that help because in that case I’ve been helpin my ass off?!

OP is saying that with X population growth and X number of discoveries already under our belt, the time of studying and research also increases exponentially.

I have plenty of plans

none of which I will be sharing with you, nor the rest of humanity, since they are always stolen and used against me or my people

fuck off

Ahhh... Shitposting and not jewelposting?

Attached: 1550447162084m.jpg (828x1024, 212K)

do you have anything interesting to share or no?

Wondering what you guys are up to and how you're contributing to the system that contributed to you. Not all of it's secret. Nor does it have to be.

Today I invented the concept of GANs that render low quality videos into high quality videos.

Looking for more effective and optimal pathways to step along.

Enrolled in an eletrotechnology course and am finding employment in order to afford to study a bachelor of science (computational science) so that I can develop 3D neural networks.

Attached: 1550551381482.png (635x509, 343K)

I invented an anti-gravity machine but no one will ever believe me

Attached: pepe_genius.jpg (1070x1004, 291K)

share some secrets then, or share something interesting. you're here asking for handouts without offering anything yourself.

I can manipulate space time

Black Hole Sun

In the video, Marina Abramovic holds her hands over the urn that stores the ashes of Tesla

NEETS should worry about self-actualization before getting grandiose ideas about manipulating the world around them.

Attached: 1515145441631.jpg (1200x840, 92K)

what video?

I don't really give a shit about Marina Abramovic honestly, tell me something else

Philosopher and esthete Velimir Abramovic, brother of the famous Marina Abramovic and the greatest living expert in the work of Nikola Tesla

Shills should worry about not passive-aggressively insulting NEETs if they want to manipulate them for free information about the world around them.

Attached: Equilateral-Triangle.jpg (200x200, 5K)

And how did he come into such a position?
I am also interested in historic secrets and breadcrumbs of sorts.

Handouts? You could of just said you're a fucking plumber supporting the supporters to save up to help one of your kids attain a degree in nanotechnology or something. Or even to be a good person working retail and become a teacher (before degree uploading). It's not all major, you forget and brush past the middle and minor. Higher/middle/lower order.

Same Prussian Bloodline

semi-related

Attached: I WANT YOU TO JOIN THE SPACE FORCE.jpg (500x499, 161K)

I believe I have spoken with you before and you always have interesting information to share. Where do you source it from? If you wish not to disclose, please share something else.

Obtaining a piece of paper with your name on it is easy. Creation is the real litmus of intelligence.

I source it from collective memory.

Do you know the connection between Marina, Tesla, John Podesta and Donald Trump?

It involves firstly the FBI and MIT securing the paperwork of Tesla

His financers the Astors dying on the Titanic...

Alice Astor was friends with Aldous Huxley and they got up to all kinds of occult stuff.

Podesta's Uranium Shares

You know cold fusion involves depleted uranium but I am most interested in resonances.

It's a good direction.

Zero Point Energy

extracting from infinite

If NASA are talking about it... Namely the now deceased Edgar Mitchell, who was one of the first to speak to the press about alien life some years ago...