All meat diet... Good or Bad?

Jordan Peterson's daughter

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-03-01 at 12.43.07 AM.png (861x1186, 1.64M)

She can eat my meat

She can ea

damn it

6/10 face, actually 4/10 (I consider make-up a +2 attractive bonus) 8/10 body

This is why you're a virgin, and are going to stay that way.

mid twenties and she looks frumpy as hell, and her hair always looks fucking terrible. Every popular carnivore dieter has terrible blood work but her's seems ok, so she's just a genetic freak i guess.

The reported health problems with meat (whether you agree or not) are associated with long term consumption of excessive amounts.

If after a decade she’s well, then we can judge.

i am a virgin, but thats because i choose to saty chaste. Im a christian.

she looks like she suffers from inordinate stress and exudes compassion.
well done jordan.

All meat diet is bad. Jordan Peterson must be a lying hack if he says he only eats meat. I'm too smart to fall for it.

If you have healthy thyroid function carnivore is a way to go.

You are uneducated on topic.

Her face gives off: Frustrated boiled up anger Bitch vibe
Also she is extremely narcissistic and materialistic for being daughter of so called spiritual leader.
J.P. Failed miserably to wash his penis after fucking his goblin

Attached: 1547820648942.jpg (750x1083, 270K)

>replying to "Black Pedophile"
meat diet works for many people. this faggots hopefully drink raw milk also.

>thyroid
has nothing to do with it. Mikhaila's intestines are all fucked up, and apparently only meat can satiate her weird genetic anomaly.

She's just young.

?/10 do you consider yourself?

riiiiiight. Celibate "by choice"

her posture looks weird as fuck

Shit. Meant for

>Jordan Peterson's daughter

Attached: miss piggerson.png (599x436, 401K)

unless he has more than one daughter or this is her when she is much younger. im pretty sure shes married and pregnant atm.

That is a Jewess. She is mad because all of the attention her shekel seeking goblin husband gets keeps her from seeing Tyrone and Jamal on the dl.

>meat diet works for many people
then how come all the major proponents of it have horrible blood work?

Holy shit she looks like the witch in the movie The Witch. Goddamn nightmare fuel waking up to that.

*silence* cause no shitz were given in your general direction.

I bet that ass is like a panty hose stuffed with cottage cheese.

Attached: 12450782076.png (143x198, 71K)

Her hair is fried from trying to be white so hard but otherwise she looks good for a half Jew mutt.

Bad of course. Why should i deny myself delicious veggies and sauces and shiet?
Fuck your retarded shit i'll eat what is good.
Also greens like parsley and dill make you stink nice and release better odour.
You know its true.

how come this unsourced statement is horseshit?

refrigerator gang

im not in this one way or the other. but the symptoms of an unhealthy person on a standard american diet could potentially mirror symptoms of a healthy person on a non-standard diet with no underlying pathology.

she's had serious bone issues since she was a kid; hip and ankle replacement before age 17

Just depends on what kinds of meat you’re eating, but meat is essentially packed with all the stuff the body needs. You’re eating another mammal that contains mostly the same chemicals you’re made of.

You smell like a roach cause you are one.

She's gotta nice mound.

Attached: Elizabeth holmes says yes.webm (638x360, 123K)

Fuck you beatrix bilderberger tall cunt. Amsterdam looks like mumbai and its full of niggers like you.

it's almost certainly bad due to nutrient deficiency and will lead to chronic problems that neither her nor her father will experience because they are lying about only eating steak in the first place

No, roaches like you. Smelling of sweat.

based and jewpilled

Attached: 2017-11-17_14-59-51[1].png (810x687, 704K)

Shawn Baker
Sv3rige
Frank Tufano
Goody Beats

Look em up, shit's bad. Mikhaila is an odd one out, but let's see what her blood work is like in a year from now.

We had this thread six hours ago. I remember because I talked a Frenchie into fucking his sister.

Isn’t she the one who said onions made her see demons or something ridiculous?

I see Juden.

Attached: 1517648154916.jpg (904x832, 162K)

I would like to take her out for a Lobster dinner and never call her again

Not white

>Pic taken after her weekly shit

Would not date. This is just another version of the gluten free mental illness.

i think innies are better than outies

outies are just trying to justify themselves by subverting us with their singular quality

>muh anecdotes
other anecdotes says that whatever disadvantage it causes these people, its far better than their options, and lots of tribes eat exclusively meat/milk over long periods.

>All meat diet... Good or Bad?
If it works for ya... why not?

Attached: 14762884.jpg (400x333, 25K)

interesting. so the symptoms are in that case responses to adaptation to diet?

Her braps come with a biohazard warning.

>anecdotes
WHO declare that processed meat is a class 1 carcinogen and red meat is a class 2a carcinogen to the same effect of anabolic steroids and UV light exposure, and the ADA has declared a vegan diet to be the healthiest diet at all stages of life. Care to show me which reputable organization will even come out with the claim that an all meat diet isn't detrimental for your health, let alone a balanced diet?

I liked Gatis for awhile but then realised he's an absolute insufferable narcissist.

Now this is the belly of the beast.

She has dyed hair. She would look like shit without stuff.

She is trying to compensate for her boggly eyed Jew face.
>notice me daddy!

What’s wrong with a balanced diet? Why does it have to be no meat or only meat?

Didn't this guy go on a knife spree in his elementary school?

Also, why is he LARPing as a Swede when he is just a filthy Lithuanian slavnigger?

It's not involuntary when you never get rejected.

>insufferable narcissist.
i'm more concerned when someone appears like he isn't one

Dude, no. She has the super weird jew hips, no tits and a fat vagina. That is not a good body.

>Didn't this guy go on a knife spree in his elementary school?
fake vegetable news

people want to feel special and better than others for special ways of lives, its just religious behavior in todays atheist society

Not married and already had the kid. She's a roastie for sure.

Attached: 1549229290779.png (599x797, 694K)

can be good. depends how it makes you feel. i prefer vertical diet principles.

So you trust the (((WHO)))?

Go ahead and show me the Jewish board of directors or the jewish money behind the WHO at anytime.

She has admitted to having Botox and lip filler.

So this is the result of Jordan Peterson's parenting techniques, based on his enlightened understanding of dominance hierarchies and depth psychology. A roastie attention whore than neglects her child and husband.

no, im not saying i know this.
I'm saying things like blood tests may not represent the same in someone with an extreme diet as they do in the regular population. So you may not be able to draw conclusions simply by comparing the results to a person from the broader population. for something like this you would likely need a doctor to interpret the results appropriately.
I'm sure most doctors would also tell you that putting yourself in a population which has had much less research on it, has risks unto itself which may be unknown risks. They would probably advise against an elimination diet this extreme unless you are suffering from something pretty severe.
Trying to draw conclusions about overall health from two people with vastly different lifestyles from a single blood panel is probably insufficient in any case.

she's still a hoe though.

>stop eating a balanced diet goy
Aren’t the WHO the same fuckers who declared chopping your dick off totally normal but video games were a mental health issue?

No thanks. They can keep their “limited evidence” and probability. Just about any chemical compound is enough “limited evidence” to cause cancer. I’ll keep eating the way humans were designed and have been doing for the past few thousand years.

because they are ignoring other vital nutrients they should be getting from things like Oysters, beef liver, fatty acid rich fish, raw milk, etc.

but yeah that one bodybuilder doc dude who was on rogan a while back has lower t scores than buzzfeed. he only ate t bone steak

also this. Meat and eggs make your braps smell like sour rotten fags

Attached: 37364D98-89F8-4FBC-A21E-7ED1E265659D.gif (500x332, 997K)

you see Juden but you dont see all the sandniggers in your country do you

>I’ll keep eating the way humans were designed
atherosclerosis does not occur in any other meat eating organism. Hardly designed to eat meat, just denatured animal products.
non-animal products can provide all nutrients that a person needs. fuck milk, we're not babies.

Also, aren’t the same fuckers who did the “meat is a carcinogen” study, the IARC, in hot water because they’re classifying things based on a political bias and then don’t mention how much needs to be consumed for it to be an issue?

Really gets the grass growing

coffee and cigarettes diet is the best

Attached: coffff.jpg (612x816, 38K)

>Jewish board of directors
they are all commies, that's even worse

>then don’t mention how much needs to be consumed for it to be an issue?
If all meat dieters have horrible bloodwork, I can't imagine the bloodwork of your average amerifat to be much better.

If any of you retardeds try this diet, be sure to take a vitamin and keep up with your calcium so your bones stay healthy. Yourself 20 years from now will thank you for it.

Attached: 1549386216220.jpg (750x514, 44K)

Did you get that from The China Study? I.e. the most scientifically fraudulent book ever written?