I'm dating a transgirl Jow Forums and I've come to terms with it. I'm not gay and it isn't degenerate at all...

I'm dating a transgirl Jow Forums and I've come to terms with it. I'm not gay and it isn't degenerate at all. She looks entirely female and will go under the knife next year to finally have a fully functional vagina as her doctor has said.

We share the same political beliefs and even voted from Trump last election. She's just like one of us. She goes against the LGBT and feminist community. She has already showed signs of wanting to have a family with me. We will have a traditional, white and Christian family. The way God has intended it to be.

Attached: 7f4.jpg (960x678, 84K)

>discord tranny shill thread no.3453

Attached: 1527307176512.gif (250x250, 141K)

>Christian family
>Transgirl

Kek. Lake of fire for you both

Someone post some screenshots of that tranny with vagena fallen apart.

OP you're a faggot, a FAGGOT!

>girl
>not gay
>fully functional
the absolute state of trannyism

Attached: koreanasheck.jpg (271x239, 16K)

I’m ok with it, bro. You see, I mind my own fuckin business, and so should everbody else, except for dickhead fascists who simply must tell everyone what to do, who to love, even what tan to wear! Fuck’em all, moar power to you!

I only accept high tier Colombian or Brazilian traps, the rest just don't do it for me.

"Fully functional vagina"
Oh lawd.

Be sure to kill yourself before "she" does, faggot.

Attached: 1551347039944.jpg (782x778, 33K)

Gr8 b8 m8 r8 8/8

We accept that there might be complications with the operation. However it is better that having a penis which doesn't feel right.

I know what you feel. I myself hated her at first when I discovered she was a trap. But as a Christian I believe it is our duty to be moral examples and be accepting of others. Just as Jesus Christ saved the adulterous women from being stoned to death.

>will go under the knife next year to finally have a fully functional vagina as her doctor has said
>She's just like one of us
>She has already showed signs of wanting to have a family with me

Attached: Gtsays+quotnot+gonna+liequot+gtlies+_e37135d74036c515f4c0afcbdd363764.jpg (600x600, 42K)

Time to go back

Attached: Discord trannys.jpg (1340x8892, 2.1M)

> I'm dating a man Jow Forums and I've come to terms with it. I'm gay and it is degenerate

I'd say this was another case of an ironic memeflag troll but then I remember the absolute state of """""""""""""""""""""""""conservative""""""""""""""""""""""""" Republicans in America.

Attached: 1525357753928.jpg (416x485, 64K)

A man is an adult human male. Your trans gf is still a male, so yes you are bisexual now but attracted to men who look female.

1. You and your boyfriend are degenerates, no way around it.

2. You are better off just fucking him in his ass forever instead of trying to sex that bizarre meat pocket the doctors want to give him. I imagine it would be more pleasurable and comfortable for the both of you.

I hope you didn't make this because whoever did, did a real shit job fucking censoring their discord info.

lucky hahaha shoot urself

low quality bait

Attached: 1549351819176.gif (480x292, 1.99M)

Attached: 1532869623548.jpg (776x960, 168K)

hey rabbi trannystein, watcha slidin?

Fuck off you filthy animal.
Can't wait until we start exterminating you disgusting homos again.

>Not gay
>Dating a man pretending to be a woman
>Has to shove it in his ass because no vagina

I know this is just bait, but the sad thing is there really are people this delusional.

Found the liberal faggot

>You are better off just fucking him in his ass forever instead of trying to sex that bizarre meat pocket the doctors want to give him. I imagine it would be more pleasurable and comfortable for the both of you.

She's ashamed that I have to put my dick in her "boipussy". She feels that I will be more comfortable with her having a vagina.

>fully functional vagina

Attached: FXLThSZ.jpg (600x341, 14K)

>A man is an adult human male. Your trans gf is still a male, so yes you are bisexual now but attracted to men who look female.

It has been proven by fact that gay men are not attracted to traps and transgirls. As I said she's entirely feminine and look more womanly than your ordinary white woman.

>Transgirl
You mean a dude
>I'm not gay
That's where your wrong kiddo

You are dating an insane man. You are gay. And soon you will be dating castrated insane man, which is insane.

Once she cuts off her dick she will regret it for the rest of her life. Don’t let her do it

I mind my own business too. The problem with your argument though is that they're not just keeping it to them selves. They're demanding that people accept/applaud they're disgusting lifestyle that way they don't feel like degenerate outcasts. So go fuck yourself along with all your LGBTZYRBBQ friends.

You are delusional.

Attached: image.jpg (1583x2048, 548K)

I'm a tranny and even I can see this is a shill thread.

In the non-existant chance your story is true OP, do her a favor and give her a shotgun blast to the crotch. 50% chance it'll end up better than "the surgery"

>But as a Christian
>memeflag
Are a JUDEO-Christian, per chance?

Attached: 1549880996088.jpg (502x442, 29K)

>dating a tranny
>not gay

Pick one.
Come on Son, you were raised better than this

Attached: 7084FB74-BC68-4160-A3BB-9D247B85FC69.jpg (280x373, 13K)

It's ok to be gay yuri, just own up to it instead of trying to be a intellectual.

>I'm not gay
>you
>are
>gay you are

First they slash his dick. Then he slashes his own wrists.
How blind to you have to be not to see that the technology to give man a vagina doesn't fucking exist??? Enjoy your gaping wound for the rest of your life!

>I'm dating a man

Fixed it for you

She's healthy, working a good job and her family supports her decision. I doubt she will ever kill herself.

haha can we meme this true. like u are pleasuring a guy and ur a guy. hehe
IF IT FEELS GOOD IT IS RIGHT!

Lol the replies here are fucking hilarious

The surgery will change that despite what she might thinks

I was planning on doing it myself, but my degenerate husband made me change my mind by making me feel loved and making me feel good, no matter what.
Now, reading the accounts of trannies who got the knifejob, I'm glad I dodged that fucking bullet

Show this to your gf, OP

Attached: 1550918327213.png (1408x5896, 2.18M)

low quality bait
sage

>hating people you think are delusional so much you make yourself delusional about how sexuality works
based and redpilled

It's her body and I cannot doing anything with it. As I said before she isn't comfortable

no trans people dont demand that its retarded liberals that think they know whats right and wrong because jews told them. The fact is that trans people are less than .01% of the population so our opinions will never be as loud.

>she
>functional vagina
>votes (((Trump)))
>have family

what an unoriginal bait, sage

>her dick

>she

Attached: 1506142148804.png (800x490, 619K)

Attached: 167C062E-E55D-4AF5-9325-C17593525B92.png (897x265, 26K)

Make her feel comfortable. It's the least you can do but it can go a long way.

>She looks entirely female and will go under the knife next year to finally have a fully functional vagina as her doctor has said.
2/10 try harder next time.

>I am a tranny
you should either rethink your worthless life or hang yourself ffs

Got any more, based user?

>mutilating flesh is a sin
>cut off peepee skin
Gotta love it when the Judeo Christian God talks like an autistic shit poster

Did you even read it? I know you are retarded because of your flag, but still...

>not gay
>looks female
>functional vagina
>she
>have a family

Attached: c8f.jpg (494x391, 75K)

I didn't and I am more retarded than you can imagine

its ok fren everyone here is retard.

Attached: 0C65CE7F-57D9-4089-BF2C-00360EA8D2B5.jpg (1024x534, 49K)

You are gay and you are delusional.

>>fully functional

Attached: 1550475798270.jpg (2710x3008, 1.67M)

glow in the dark cia nigger

OP doesn't have a tranny gf, this shits all bait.

thank you fren

Attached: 1550506576708.jpg (241x334, 22K)

In the bright side the persons eggs you can choose will be improving your genetic heritage quite a bitt. I'd go with a fertility clinic.

you will eventually kill yourself.

Attached: 1549097782589.jpg (256x256, 45K)

You are gay, you are a degenerate, and you should kys along with your mentally ill homosexual faggot “love”r

he might. Most trannies are as lonley as most modern men.

glowing this much fren

Good thread. Upvoted!

Attached: 1551162089039.webm (852x480, 1.8M)

He saved the women from death not fucked her you utter R-Tard

Attached: 1548100045520.jpg (720x364, 17K)

hello over

>its christian to put dick in insane mens ass
I am not even surprised.

Are you in your right mind Faganon?!!

Attached: 1547978550971.jpg (400x400, 14K)

Maybe, but at least I'll live one day more than post-op trannies

why would you force anyone to chop off the dick?
worst decision anyone could make

faganon should be the new pokemon

Pretty trans-parent

Attached: Screenshot_2019-03-01-03-56-35-1.png (338x1030, 188K)

>it isn't degenerate at all.
>The way God has intended it to be.

You shall not lie with a male as with a woman; it is an abomination. (Leviticus 18:22)
If a man lies with a male as with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination; they shall surely be put to death; their blood is upon them. (Leviticus 20:13)
...just as Sodom and Gomorrah and the surrounding cities, which likewise indulged in sexual immorality and pursued unnatural desire, serve as an example by undergoing a punishment of eternal fire. (Jude 7)
Or do you not know that the unrighteous will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived: neither the sexually immoral, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor men who practice homosexuality, nor thieves, nor the greedy, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor swindlers will inherit the kingdom of God. (1 Corinthians 6:9-10)

Attached: 1551122319263.png (679x854, 200K)

Okay so it's just some shill trying to bait Jow Forums into hating Christianity over the false support of degeneracy again.

Next

Attached: d3b.png (625x626, 58K)

A fully functioning vagina???
Sorry but a vagina made from HIS colon won’t bear you children. So forget about having a “family” with him. You will have to adopt and raise another mans kids like a cuck. Voted for trump? I don’t know how this excuses him from mental illness nor does being anti LGTBQ wanting to cut off your dick and larp as female=mentally ill. And it doesn’t matter what your political views are. That fake vagina is going to be hideous. Not many people have got them so no one knows how quickly they deteriorate with age it constantly fills up with pus, hair, and your cum if you fuck it, imagine the smell because it will have the same features as an open wound. He will get sick of shoving a glass dildo in it 6 hours a day. Trust me this is a bad choice. You think he’s “pretty” now? He probably caked on as much makeup as a clown every day. And on top of that think of how hideous he will be when he’s 30+.

congratz and wish u well

Mate did you fail biology, or are you going to adopt Jamal and call him white?

David Foster Wallace once wrote a piece about David Lynch. In the piece, he coined a new term: "Lynchian". Wallace described a Lynchian tone as "the unbelievably grotesque existing in a kind of union with the unbelievably banal."

He described a husband beating his 1950s housewife to death because she bought the wrong brand of peanut butter. "I told you to buy the JIF," he'd say as he's clobbering her to death. This, he said, would qualify as almost perfectly Lynchian.

I think "I Am Jazz" enters into Lynchian territory. The .webm above shows a simple domestic scene. The women look like average suburban moms. They're relaxing on the couch. One imagines they might be discussing casserole recipes when we cut to them. But it slowly dawns on us that in the living room, with placid expressions on their faces, they're talking about the woman's transvestite son's genitals.

Despite the obvious subtext and the producers' hope to normalize this horror, the average person is totally disgusted. Nevertheless, the viewer is fascinated. We're drawn further into this. The sheer naked horror of what they're saying, the blase quality with which they're saying it, it creates this brutal paradox that almost rapes the viewer's basic sense of what is decent.

Attached: 1526189071772.webm (1408x788, 2.51M)

Attached: 094AFF91-43EB-4C1A-BEA6-7A562006D66F.png (153x152, 54K)

>meh/10 bait
Try harder tranny fucker

you can have kids throuh a surrogate or adopt a white child who would otherwise be doomed to the hellscape that is the foster care system.

>fully functional vagina

Attached: 1550496695856.png (645x729, 23K)

>I'm not gay

;)

>The fucking operation

>CIA Niggers
They glow in the dark

I had actually completely forgotten surrogates were a thing. I guess OP could be everso slightly less of a faggot than I first thought.

>fully functional vagina
>She's just like one of us.

Nice try faggot. Enjoy fucking a hairy inverted cock for the rest of your life.

i need to stop glowing.

Quality bait mate

> She has already showed signs of wanting to have a family with me

How exactly? Fuck whatever abomination you want but don't go adopting some poor kid into that nightmare. They've suffered enough.