Why do they have such a bad reputation

Why do they have such a bad reputation

Attached: horse_girl.jpg (1200x800, 90K)

Why do arabs and blacks have such a bad reputation?

Also that shit's expensive, so you have a spoiled single child who spends most of her day dreaming about a large animal rubbing against her lady parts.

Probably a class thing. If her family was rich enough to buy her a horse, she's probably entitled and demanding and got away with it because her family could meet her demands easily. When she hits the real world and not everyone can please her every whim she doesn't take it well, and being a typical human being she's more likely to shift blame onto others than analyze her own behaviors, and thus she will never change.

I dated a horse girl.

All I'm going to say is. She was really into horses.

Like, really into horses...

Dated a horse chick who hid her power level for the first year.

They get a bad reputation because they will put the horse before you, her family and even her children. Its because she has low self esteem and would prefer the relationship with a horse over the relationship with people because she can control the relationship with a horse and feels less powerful with human relationships. It's basically the same as a cat person but magnified. Relationships with people don't work out for them because they are selfish, narcicistic but still need a connection. They say rhey don't get the kind of attention they want (even if there's nothing wrong with the boyfriend) and will drop every responsibility for the horse since that's her primary source of happiness that's within her control.

And not just regular kind of selfish they're EXTRA fucking selfish. I'll give you an example:
>Been dating for a year
>I always come up with the dates, plan, pay, always surprising and thoughtful like midnight trips to a waterfall, surprise romance, kinky sex
>Get bored ask her to come up with some ideas, take me out for once
>My friends tell her in confidence I'm getting bored to help her out
>Her idea for fun is to shovel shit at the horse ranch, not both of us just me with her supervising.
>I haven't eaten anything all fucking day
>No sex
>This is her idea of a good time for me. To spend some time with her fucking horses.

This is what you should expect OP.

Lmfao

Horse chicks are legit crazy. Usually have a few cats too. The one I lived with for a bit never took care of her shit. The apartment was a hellhole, her cats although nice tore shit up around the house, I'd clean the kitchen and that day she'd cook and leave everything out. She treated the living room like it was just hers instead of ours.

Go with her once to the barn and the place is immaculate. Everything is put away where it should be, the horses get as much attention as they need etc. Wears her work boots right into my freshly cleaned car. Fuck that selfish broad

Imagine being cuck by a horse lmao

I never judge anyone for their hobbies and interests or anything and it's stupid to categorize entire groups of people based on personal prejudices but

>horse girls

Nope. Never in a million years.

Knew one like this also had dogs. dog shit smell 24/7, poo piles in the living room for days. she was also super weird and stared at people like death stare tier

>shovel shit with her watching
So how long did you stay with her after that?

Hahahahaha

Horse people are scum.

Any trained horse can kill you whenever it decides it wants to.

If you were rich and getting fucked by 5' long horse cocks every day, literally what man on Earth could satisfy you?

Chad has nothing against Seabiscuit. Nothing

FYI most white girls fuck their dogs and horses

Based and redpilled

You can't compete with horse dick unless you're an elephant

or me

Attached: smughortler.jpg (640x480, 77K)

Post it big boi

Attached: 69EvX8j.png (256x244, 160K)

did beating her help?

I'm more worried about cat ladies. I've been seeing alot of young women with cats lately

Attached: 1547904903257.jpg (960x727, 106K)

I've been dating a horse girl for a month.
Until now nothing out of the ordinary has happened desu.
She can ride like you wouldn't believe and her ass is hard as fuck. So far I don't see any issues