What's their endgame Jow Forums?

What's their endgame Jow Forums?

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 76K)

Other urls found in this thread:

news.berkeley.edu/2010/03/01/frogs/
youtube.com/watch?v=mn8xpDFgNps
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Eddie is a idiot, joe knows it, alex jones knows it, alex jones has been a shill for over 20 years, look who gave him his first radio gig.

to take your money, or their sponsors' money.
either way
money

He's a zionist shill, eddie bravo called him that way and he's right. Fuck that guy.

Attached: zionist shill.jpg (225x225, 10K)

Eddie Bravo is Qaynon

Sweaty 3-way Bear sex

Attached: 6ec5e019b9431fb63f592617017de04b.gif (450x450, 999K)

To spread faggotry. Their suppliments are probably gay pills.

To make you look into it.

You know what I hate about Alex Jones?

Half the shit he says is true, it's the other half that makes it all unbelievable.

Eddie is invincible though. He asked Jones if he was a zionist plant and he choked. Even though Eddie said it was a bullshit accusation agaisnt him and he knew he wasn't a zionist, the damamge was done. Eddie is ACCIDENTALLY right a lot, and has no filter. He could destroy the (((Global Elites))) for us all by accident if he is left unchecked. He's a tornado. His signature jui jitsu move is called the twister, after all.

Eddie was planted by the IDW kikes to create a negative association between him and Alex
Was going good for 4 and a half hours until Eddie said “the most popular” tho g people call Alex is a “Zionist shill.”
Five seconds later, Joe is all “let’s wrap this up”. Then became quiet.
Alex Jones went on a rant about how not racist he was as if that had anything to do with anything. Did not say the word Zionism. Did not say the word Israel. Did not say the word Jews.
That Eddie plan fucking backfired.

Endgame is to talk every conspiracy to death except for te ZOG conspiracy do that that is the only one left talking about.

Bravo is friends with Ryan Dawson. Dawson is one of the first guys to point out that Jones is a Zionist. Ry is blacklisted by the alt media because he is ruthless about going after Israel. Bravo gets a lot of his red pills from Ry. It was great to see him bring Ryan's ideas into the podcast like that and watch Alex choke on it.

Attached: alex jones 2.jpg (888x499, 85K)

Is he really friend with him?

This. You don't think Alex Jones got all that money from selling water filters, do you?

Attached: 1551282056757.jpg (741x755, 48K)

>What's their endgame?
saving the frogs.
news.berkeley.edu/2010/03/01/frogs/

Attached: 1548752134344.jpg (400x388, 71K)

Yeah that was messy. I just thought Alex would respond better. Huh.

Yeah but Eddie immediately says how dumb the accusation is after bringing it up and says he's got Jones back on that one. Eddie has no idea what's going on in the world. But he is like a steamroller that someone forgot to put the handbrake on for. God bless him though.

Digits say Ryan Dawson will be on Toe Rogan’s show this current year

CHOCK ME OUT JOE

is ryan eddie's friend??

Yep Bravo Just scored Dawson's new Documentary on Syria Unmasked.

There used to be a pretty good interview between them on Youtube but Dawson has put all his stuff on private while Youtube is striking his shit.

Attached: look-into-it.jpg (768x550, 53K)

Yes Dawson has a history with the UFC/MMA, I don’t know specifics.

where can I see it ?

back in the day, alex used to be a radio host, film maker and also helped rebuild the church at Mt.Carmel, Waco.

Thats how i choose to remember him.

I dont know wtf he is has become these days,

Attached: Mt+Carmel+1999.you+burn+it+we+build+it.150dpi.jpg (1350x893, 630K)

Eddie is based. He literally called out Alex Jones Zionist shill

no he fucking didnt.

Always the shekels.
Always the fuckin' shekels.
They change a man.

Attached: 89376786487353453.jpg (1079x1715, 780K)

The fact that he brought it up is a good sign of where the overton window is going.

He actually did the exact opposite. He just brought it up. Joe Rogan will never allow an anti-Zionist on his show.

Wait like 2.5 months, Ry said he's going to put his vids back up once the heat cools off on his channel. I tried bitchute for Syria Unmasked but couldn't find it.

I will stand by his work with the Branch Davidians.
and his body of work of documentary's are 10/10.

back, 18-19 years, watching stuff like this, it was ground breaking.

I used to listen to his show, since in 1998 - its only been in the last few years, that I have totally switched off.

Attached: index.jpg (180x253, 10K)

Money, gatekeeping.

distractions, Jow Forums should talk about real people.

Attached: Ryan_Dawson.jpg (3072x2304, 1.16M)

Ryan was just on Tinfoil hat, and Bravo knows him. If Joe really wants to get in the Ring with the anti censorship movement, Dawson could hit it out of the park.

Subversion of Jow Forums in some weird way as always. These glow niggers want to push our beliefs in a certain direction, what that direction could be is unclear right now. Jews jewing Jews jewing Jews jewing jews trying to jew us

Attached: same-old-jew-shit.jpg (320x390, 40K)

youtube.com/watch?v=mn8xpDFgNps

Listening to this right now. The dancing israelis always blow my mind.

Attached: jew did 911.png (530x313, 237K)

Sam Tripoli is on the verge of a damn heart attack the whole time lol. He eventually freaks out to try and impress his Jewish Producer sitting behind the camera. Sam's a bit skiddish but he's a good guy.

Attached: luck4you.png (800x800, 632K)

Eddie can choke out the Jews man.

lieutenants in Gods army

Attached: 1551316603638.jpg (1049x684, 54K)

Destroy the shills. Corrupt them all

lol these guys have you fucksticks eating out of their hands. bravo.

it was sarcasm you retard

At what time in the podcast does he call out Alex for being a Zionist shill?

Just look up “Alex jones Zionist” on YouTube. The clips from the podcast should be in the first couple of search results

STOP PUSHING CONTROLLED MEDIA
The PEOPLE aren't fooled.

Attached: AJT.png (751x885, 884K)

Attached: tool.png (859x885, 408K)

And why, bot system, are you STILL clinging to this idiotic, worn-out, and almost infinitely implausible fixation on "zionism"?
WHY ARE YOU CLINGING TO ANCIENT FAKE TROPES WHEN THE WORLD HAS MOVED ON?
Is that rational, b.sys?
Do you expect people to buy into your STUPID fake imposed narrative control? No matter how nonsensical it is? Is that what you expect? Because YOU WANT IT SO BAD?
Should people be fooled by your idiotic fake narratives, narrative-dominating-fakeness-system, just because YOU WANT THEM TO SO BAD?
lol, sorry
Why should we care?
You have no right to be here, pushing lies.
You have no right to be ACCEPTED.
We aren't going to give you a participation prize for TRYING to control us.
We aren't going to feel sorry for you because you are literally THE joke of the universe, and are groveling desperately before us.
Figure it out.

Alex Jones is a stupid conspiracy theorist and he is a schizophrenic and poltards cam't even tell the dude is crazy. The only time pol went against him is when he said he supports Israel. The dude screams about bullshit theories out of his ass. For proof he would scream how he has the documents or papers. The dude is sad.

Yes, that is it, SPELL OUT THE ENTIRE STRATEGY OF YOUR FORCED MEDIA PUSH.
Even though you have had ALL THIS TIME TO DEVELOP REALISTIC EMULATIONS, your "anons" still express themselves like they are literally just directly reflecting the core propaganda strategies, without the least bit of realistic emulated realism.
You are STUPID, b.sys.
I am not saying this to be mean.
I literally CAN'T BELIEVE how stupid and clumsy you are.
And you REFUSE to change. As if you know what you are doing!
You idiot.
I'm not saying it to be mean. You just are very very stupid.