The MMR Vaccine and its woes

Redpill me on the MMR Vaccine and Vaccines in general.

In my research I came to the conclusion that the MMR vaccine killed more than measles would. Am I wrong?

Attached: 1550448387160.jpg (569x428, 25K)

Other urls found in this thread:

raisinghealthychildren.net/specific-diseases/
raisinghealthychildren.net/tetanus/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

not at all, but now you're a terrorist in the eyes of the tyrannical government and media because you came to that conclusion

Bill Cooper was talking about the problems with vaccines back in 1994.

No one listened.

Inoculation/variolation is what humans used for thousands of years. It's much safer for people of all ages because it doesn't contain any chemicals. All you do is take your child to the home of another with chickenpox (Remember Pox Parties) or another disease to give them it, then their immune system fights it off naturally and all you have to do is keep them fed, watered, and changed. It's actually been outlawed in several countries because (((they))) considered it a threat to the vaccine monopolies and toxin distribution. Variolation is similar, you just take a small amount of blood or scab from an infected individual and insert it into a light scratch on the skin. I've done this for tetanus (using rust) and chickenpox as well as Rubella.

It's just really odd. I see people saying if you are anti-vaxx you should be shot. I have a 1.5 yr old that is not vaxxed...everyday I worry if I have made the right choice....but every time I crunch the numbers it always turns out the same......it's less of a risk to get the diseases than to be harmed by the vaccines.

I said that wrong.

It's less of a risk to be harmed by the diseases than it is to be harmed by the vaccines. That is what my research always leads me to. I just can't understand why other do not see it.

heard mentality = if you're not doing what we're doing then you're wrong.
as simplistic as that may sound it appears to be the case and the pharmaceutical industry is working with the media to perpetuate that fear. If this threat gets traction you'll get paid operatives who will disparage you for your conclusion since it goes against the established narrative and they're paid to keep it in place

bah! heard = herd*

You are wrong

MMR, DTP, Polio, Small pox, and Hep vaccines are way more beneficial than the alternative.

However, big pharma (Merck is a major one) have exploited the "don't criticize vaccines" movement to push through money making dangerous stuff.

First, I am sure you have seen the class action suits for the shingles vaccine, that not only do not prevent shingles but increase incidence of severe shingles.

Second, the Varivax (Merck) chicken pox vaccine was a total and dangerous scam. Chicken pox only kills

Attached: 1534067983025.jpg (600x600, 44K)

What really started it off.

I read the CDC website and all of the bad side effects. Then I researched harmful vaccines, which lead me to vaccine court in the U.S.

Then I started looking at all of the numbers.

Before my son was born we took birthing classes. In one of those classes the Dr. spoke with us about vaccines. I asked him clearly "What are the bad side to these shots".

his response

"There are no down sides to vaccines" Which if he is a fucking doctor...I shouldnt know more about the harmful effects of them than him.

Which lead me to believe he was lying to me. Turns out the clinic has to keep a 97% vaxx rate of all newborn babies or they lose their government funding.

its just so CRAZY. All of this and I STILL worry I made the wrong decision.

Wow, that is some good information. I don't know if it will ease my tensions of not getting my son vaccinated...but it is nice to see people who I can tell actually studied this stuff.

Do not get the chicken pox vaccine. If you know a someone whos kid has chicken pox (or a grandparent with shingles) bring you kid around to get the disease when they are young.

Trips of truth. Also, the majority of the diseases that vaccines cover, can either be beaten with proper nutrition and sleep, or in more dire cases, a course of antibiotics. There's simple cures for measles, mumps and rubella, however, there's no cure for autism, mental retardation, motor skill handicaps, or dead babies.

I feel like your statement is pure wisdom that needs to be spread! That is, at my core, how I feel.

It's just people have made me feel like I am some kind of crazy wacko for not doing it.

Thanks, you did make me feel better about it, at least for now :)

back in the 80's the government protected the pharmaceutical industry from class action lawsuits arising from vaccination of infants/children called the Childhood Vaccine Injury Act, that alone speaks volumes when you have to stop people from retaliating since their child died from something that wasn't necessary in the first place. Now it's getting worse with the push for mandatory inoculation going as far as taking children away from parents if they don't follow the narrative, it's gone past crazy and right into hell.
Just to quell your own fears about doing the wrong thing take solace in the fact you're doing to the research and that's more than most parents are doing who just put all their trust in a medical industry that profits from breaking people even before they are born.

Vaccine supply is a national security matter. The purpose of the legislation is to make sure supply of vaccines can’t be interrupted by lawsuits in case of tainted batches or whatever. If you are injured you still get financial compensation.

Thank you! You are right. All I can do is look at the information in front of me and make the best decision I can.

I like that perspective :)

hello paid meat puppet
Who pays for the compensation?
The taxpayer even though they had no fault in killing the child with a vaccine.

Personally I would rather be broke my entire life with a healthy son that I can provide opportunities for than rich with a injured or dead child.

You know during the time we were supposed to vaccinate my son I had this thought.

"Well I am a smart guy if the vaccines hurt him I can take them to court and get PAID"....then immediately I felt DISGUSTED with myself.

It's not about compensation, and I guarantee with most parents who DID get compensation, it did not pay out enough to relieve them of their guilt.

On the flip side...parents who are anit-vaxx and lose a child to a preventable disease...just as bad...however I would wager this happens MUCH less often.

raisinghealthychildren.net/specific-diseases/

Under this section is a statistical analysis of the rate of risk for both the diseases and the vaccines. Even though the site uses the most "vaccine friendly" statistics possible, there are virtually no cases in which the vaccine is less risky than the disease in the US (basically HepB for babies born to HepB+ mothers).

You really want to have your mind blown? Check out raisinghealthychildren.net/tetanus/ ... almost nobody gets or dies from tetanus each year, but we still kill over 100 people (minimum, possibly ~10000 if the FDA's estimates of under-reporting are correct) EVERY SINGLE YEAR with the vaccine. And for what? To hopefully prevent 26 deaths average per year from tetanus.

Fact #1: the vaccine doesn't prevent tetanus in anyone ... it only HOPEFULLY reduces symptoms
Fact #2: even with 100% vaccination, tetanus can never be eliminated
Fact #3: about 60% of those that die from tetanus are fully vaccinated

But hey, gotta push them drugs, amirite?

Leaf, the odds of having a dead child are lower if you vaccinate

This is absolutely, provably untrue: You have a much greater chance of your child dying from vaccination than you do from any diseases vaccinated against (again, excepting HepB for children born to HepB+ mothers. And that's just DEATH. Many times more children end up with permanent, life-altering disabilities than die. And that's just disabilities, not counting the relatively "minor" conditions that vaccinations cause such as allergies, asthma, or other manageable autoimmune conditions.