Is it degenerate to support the welfare state?

Is it degenerate to support the welfare state?
>inb4 parasite niggers

Attached: 3902339946_89d2b96d18_b.jpg (733x1024, 414K)

Other urls found in this thread:

peoplespolicyproject.org/2018/11/02/the-economic-equality-agenda-in-a-nutshell/
peoplespolicyproject.org/2018/06/13/welfare-beats-jobs-when-it-comes-to-poverty-reduction/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

No.

Welfare should only be allowed to those who worked for it or their parents worked for it.
Its the only way to make it economicaly doable.

And if that wealth that you have supplemented to the state runs out you will go in to a welfare debt.

Work should be rewarded, lazy people punished,

Yes

do you think Denmark has a welfare state?

The welfare state sounds like a good idea, helping your fellow man when hes down on his luck is great, the reality however is people sit on welfare and refuse to work I know of a few people who have been on welfare for almost 10 years now. Abolish welfare.

Attached: Canada.jpg (638x490, 31K)

Welcome fellow Danebro :^)

In Denmark, I believe the access to welfare is very much dependent on what processes you're currently doing. Education, looking for job etc, if you can't prove you're underway with any of those, they take the welfare away. I personally think this is good, but some still cheat the system as far as I'm aware.

We do, more so than any other nation I'm aware of.

No.

If you also support open borders and unchecked mass migration, then yes.

Not as long as you recognise that welfare must be earned.

a welfare state is simply incompatible with EU and their immigration policies, a welfare stae only works as an enclosed system where the ones who work the most are willing to support those who work the least

Unless you have a decent economy and very, very limited immigration, it's very degenerate.

All modern governments are welfare states, it is how the world works faggot. Nothing wrong with helping our neighbors, selfish prick

Depends on how you define welfare state.

A welfare state that aims to reduce costs individuals would normally incur to take care of their relatives by centralizing care and costs, and taking a portion of the income of each individual, is perfectly fine.

A state importing people nobody would have paid to take care of in the first place, and forcing the people to suddenly pay for them should be destroyed.

No, as long as recipients are sterilised

Actually might not be opposed to this

Go away Merkel

No, wanting to help your fellow man is the foundation of a good society.

The welfare state is good, but you also need to limit immigration, and to ensure that the welfare is universal and not means tested. You also need to have strong unions and social ownership of wealth.

peoplespolicyproject.org/2018/11/02/the-economic-equality-agenda-in-a-nutshell/

Attached: diningroom-now.jpg (1024x615, 204K)

Only low IQ people should be sterilized. No reason to be removed from the gene pool because you get injured at work, laid off due to macroeconomic changes, retire, take leave to have a child, etc. There are many reasons to accept public social welfare.

Welfare is more effective than jobs programs when it comes to eradicating poverty. This will be even more dramatically the case as technology improves productivity and low skill work gets automated.

peoplespolicyproject.org/2018/06/13/welfare-beats-jobs-when-it-comes-to-poverty-reduction/

Yes, for example in Poland welfare is simply a support for the pathological parasites (underclass) and it is drying a budget of the state (40 bilion PLN for 500+ alone comparing to mere 25 bilion PLN for entire Polish Army). Welfare should be totally abolished.

>state dependent
>leased apartment
>urban rat
>no need to work because automation
Why does this idea turn me on so much?

I support disability and short term unemployment benefits

I mean if you get laid off or get disabled by something it'd be nice to have a safety net. But there shouldn't just be straight up welfare for people who WON'T work even though they could

Welfare works with honest, respectable, law abiding people. Aka with white people.

gtfo communist fag the welfare state is theft and must be abolished