Why does Jordan Peterson's daughter seem to be a basic slut...

Why does Jordan Peterson's daughter seem to be a basic slut? I thought his philosophy was about how to be a responsible and productive member of society.

Attached: 1551432014766.png (720x1028, 843K)

Women flirting with men, is how they ARE being a productive members of society (by helping it reproduce). It's just everything is fucked up right now, and sex is decoupled from reproduction

JP failed miserably washing his Penis while fucking his Goblina
His is pseudo intellectual that just spouts too much abstract shit that anyone is able to comprehend, he just has bigger vocabularly so he sounds more intellectual.

Attached: 1.jpg (750x1083, 253K)

How many threads are we gonna have about this thot god damn this is like the 20th one I’ve seen today and I swear to god there are 2 other ones active right now.

i can't wait to see her getting ravaged by muslim immigrants and video goes viral then she'll give birth to an arab baby that would make her father the biggest cuck

Because unhinged individualism naturally leads to narcissistic activity

It will more likely be a good Christian black boy

>I don't understand what he says so he is pseudointellectual

Its funny how she writes something random pretending its not just about showing her body to world.

Bitch just write how it is: "LOOK AT ME HORNY APES JERK OFF TO MY BODY"

>Schizofrenic person says something its must mean something normal people just dont understand

Vox Day and Milo (in the intro to Vox's book) have a pretty decent take on this, if you extrapolate JPeterson's problems/outlook on life out to his interpersonal relationships. There's an audio excerpt on Vox's book on youtube but you'll have to sift through 1.5 hours. Basically, Peterson is most likely a crap father b/c he doesn't relate to women well and because he is ultimately a coward. His expectations for what a female should be held responsible for, of their own actions are probably very low or nothing (women are chaos). Also, both he and his daughter suffer from mental illness. His daughter also has physical illness(es) that started in her childhood iirc. She probably was never properly raised with good discipline in the home.

Jesus, how sad. I really hate to say it, because he's helped so many young men see the light, but with his refusal to name the Jew (being a Zionist shill and all) and now his roastie daughter turning up with her bastard child and promiscuous behavior, it's apparent that he doesn't practice what he preaches.

Attached: 1548828027387.jpg (629x892, 396K)

Why did Peterson give a Russianised name to his daughter and not spell it Michaela ?

Attached: tol-peterson-046306.jpg (900x600, 406K)

Why would a married mother be so obsessed with taking selfies? That's odd behaviour.

Attached: Untitled.png (732x538, 396K)

She wants her pucci smashed by her kike dad, obvious why she put a picture of her ragged up mom to compare that she is no longer a fertile incubator.

Attached: 505f176842c4af738073e6daa21db621.jpg (800x820, 107K)

WHO
FUCKING
CARES

The only reason basic slurs do this is because they’re given attention. Try this wild idea of stop giving them attention

What are these girls thinking. They got faces like the ugly town girl, yet because They are Hollywood They somehow think They all that?
Mental illness

>no bulge

Attached: 1511431090796.png (584x475, 301K)

She suffer from JA most of her childhodd/adolecense so she missed out on the attention recieving and whoring around most girls that age do so now shes making up for it.

>Because unhinged individualism naturally leads to narcissistic activity

This

Individualism will always lead to immorality for morals depend upon the collective and the identification of the bonds that make it such a collective, a society built upon individualism will always equate to immorality for morals are the projection of self survival onto the collective thus the greater the collective in which society has a focus on the greater it's peace will rain. However there is a limit of selflessness for to create anything truly of the artistic truths than we must have a level of individuality. look to the Asian country's for example: they are a common parallel often used for them, ants as they are an extremely grouping of species and so the level of creativity is much lower as well as individual understanding of creation.

The Ideal orientation is that of a mix between the and all possible organising of collectives as well as the individual. Or at least as this collective called the self through experience is the individual.

I do not intend selfishness but this was off my own creation and theory but later found others had such ideas so if you are to think this pic is the origination of my view then that is incorrect.

Attached: Decadence from individualism.jpg (1774x1602, 1.32M)

meant to say

>"extremely *COLLECTIVE* grouping of species"

The individual rises bucko, w-w-wash your penis

Attached: a3e.jpg (1078x1332, 516K)

Wow she is fit as heck for her age actually
Good job keto

I'd wreck that slut then make her tidy my room afterwards.

That picture never gets old.

Terry did nothing wrong.

>that knose tho

Attached: Who could it be.jpg (480x360, 7K)

Probably repressed.

Attached: 1518581500892.jpg (1120x1120, 358K)

It will keep happening until Brock is satisfied that no white person wants to improve themselves anymore.

Your image is great, a little wordy on the text.

It's the self serving nature of Individualism that is by nature Satanic. It doesn't matter how much you try to be moral as an individualist, you will always be focusing on yourself, and missing the bigger picture.

>Your image is great, a little wordy on the text.

Thanks but (didn't make it) I have to disagree with you on the wordy apart, for people new to these concepts then yes but to most people viewing it then no I believe it sums it up quite perfectly.

>It's the self serving nature of Individualism that is by nature Satanic. It doesn't matter how much you try to be moral as an individualist, you will always be focusing on yourself, and missing the bigger picture.

Indeed user, absolutely true. Or perhaps Satanism is by definition individualistic instead of the other way around. I suppose the question is...

Selfishness is Evil so it is Satanic and belonging to Lucifer or Satanism is evil in the way that it is Selfish. Perhaps they are reciprocates towards the other, each cause and effect.

Yes, that's true, one thing is to be against idpol based on ethnic identity, which I at least can understand. But Peterson is against any idpon and any identity except the individual which is just not how the world works

Yes exactly, he is against all collectives and so is a cultural Marxist reducing everything to individuality.

Resort to this javascript:quote('204785748')

I wrote it in a other thread for an user and it gives a good understanding of how Peterson is a total fraud and his belief in Religious/Nationalistic pride is false.

This

That is what his philosophy is about. He’s not retarded enough to follow that shit though. It’s just to make money off high school educated incels.

>Bitch just write how it is: "LOOK AT ME HORNY APES JERK OFF TO MY BODY"
This. Women truly are the nigger of genders.