Why does modern buildings and architecture suck so bad?

Why does modern buildings and architecture suck so bad?

Attached: sgzTMyR.jpg (661x671, 149K)

Because we cant charge you for repairs if we build things to last.

Concrete is easily cast but shit in rain. We already figured out the recipe for roman concrete again but nobody's capitalized on it yet since Portland cement and the like are much better characterized.

That said stone bricks and earth bricks will last a decent amount of time with upkeep.

You get what you pay for.
Those new steps are just about the cheapest you can make them.

The top stairs barely get used, that's the entire reason it's in good shape.

Modern architecture design is form follows function, buildings just do what they're supposed to and that's it.

China.

Didn’t we have this thread already? Survivorship bias.

>mexican intellectuals

solid blocks of stone>concrete with ceramic tiles glued on

Soulless atheism creates soulless architecture. There is nothing divine or beautiful in atheism, just empty immorality and nihilism.

Attached: Atheist architecture 01 Modernism is Sadism.jpg (750x595, 106K)

this

Attached: Soulless Atheism 01.jpg (900x600, 102K)

ok npc

>not being an atheist in current year
80 IQ detected

Because soulless "democracies" (actually just governments for the elite) don't give a shit about us.

Mostly cost.
Labour cost used to be incredibly low prior to the industrial revolution and even prior to the 1900s, though less so.
We no longer have a massive surplus of men who will basically do any work in any conditions because the alternative is them and their family starving.
Now you have to actually pay people because otherwise they’ll do something easier.
This also applies to materials which were also gathered and created by that same underpaid labour force.

Surprised to see posts with actual content.

>smart enough to question god
>not smart enough to understand there is a god
sad

Cheap things are cheap.

Attached: Christian Mother 07.jpg (645x700, 124K)

You mean "Brutaliste" architecture ? Pretty ungly but perfect for a distopya movie !

>80 IQ detected
My IQ is the more than the double of that, atheist ape. What about you?

Attached: QvsRgGT2T30.jpg (1400x933, 267K)

>build something like the Romans did
>lasts 2000+ years
>get paid once
>build something with trash materials
>lasts 5 years
>every 5 years you get paid again to repair/remake it
Same shit they pull with American houses:
>oh goy your house needs to be made from wood and walls you can punch a hole in because you need to tear it down and rebuild it every 30 years, don't you want your house to be up to date with the (((newest housing technology)))?

Attached: 3423423424.png (532x557, 46K)

No, I mean atheist architecture, just as atheist "art" is garbage as well. Pic.

Attached: Atheist 'Art'.jpg (685x529, 122K)

Attached: dt03iye543wz.jpg (1600x1044, 372K)

Actually the batiment you post (this : )

Are Brutalist mouvement. But yeah i'm ok with you this is souless and sad.

Also this vagina-rock remind me the giant plug on Paris by (((Mc Carthy)))))

This.
No God, no point

Why he is a NPC ?

It look like unfinished map from a GMOD map...

because religion

Attached: 1534732054796.jpg (347x1023, 43K)

i see

What is this? Atheist art from an atheist run state church? Your pic is representative for art in post-Christian Western Civilization. Find anything that remotely look like that in Christian art before the boomer atheists and new age psychos took over. Just one example the last 2000 years. But you can't, atheist liar.

Attached: Atheist 'Art' 01.jpg (850x608, 140K)

There is church in Modern architecture. I think we can call that "Post-Christian-Modernisme"

My IQ is probably the double of yours, atheist ape. I have read all of Nietzsche in German, all philosophical (atheist) literature of Bertrand Russel, read Dawkins, Hitchens, etc.

So what books within Christian apologetic have YOU read atheist animal? Nothing, right atheist NPC robot? And not even read and understood the Bible, right atheist ignoramus?

Attached: Atheist 'Art' 02.jpg (1200x824, 298K)

Imagine being such a triggered fedora you have to edit that image to be reversed.

religion is crutch for the weak. you are grey mass. go back to reading bible and dreaming of your trad wife who you will give your virginity after 30 years

The church of light, in Ibaraki

Attached: tadao_ando__s_church_of_light_by_coldfusion20-d2y5xh1.jpg (1192x671, 149K)

Attached: Ditch Atheism 01.jpg (626x783, 126K)

ah, "what christ cucks have done.jpg", nice post. Really makes me appreciate the fact that I'm not a self-hating christ cuck who defaces his own country in a pathetically christian attempt to preen and show false piety

>"unavoidable"
What does unavoidable mean here?

nobody is born religious. youre brainwashed

>nobody is born religious. youre brainwashed
How do you KNOW , atheist idiot? Read the autobiography of Helen Keller, born death and blind, yet always knew God existed. How do you explain that. Use facts and logic only, not your usual low IQ atheist hysteria. Good luck.

Attached: Atheist 'progress'.jpg (575x777, 97K)

This

We could make stuff out of solid stone just as well as they did back in the day. It would be even easier thanks to bunch of technologies they didn't really have access to like better cutting tools and heavy machinery. It's just not economical to do so since most stuff will be rebuilt over well before the more suitable materials like concrete would experience irreparable wear and you get the same performance for hundred years for faction of the cost.

Ah yes I'm brainwashed by the very pro-Christianity mass media and society.

>religion is crutch for the weak
Your gay commie slogan is as dead as communism and disco, atheist homo. Go rage some more at your local Antifa demonstration.

Attached: 1548573916224.jpg (960x523, 90K)

Modern capitalism utilizes false money, so earnings and profit aren't permanent, requiring not only a constant flow of income to stay ahead of inflation (which is theft of money-value by the banks), but also a constant increase in the economy.
In the past, people were paid in gold, which is a real asset (commodity) and holds its value based on the natural law of supply and demand. Therefore, they were expected to provide things of equal lasting value, or close to it, like the pyramids, the Colosseum, Roman roads, etc.

Today, you are paid in phony paper, with a value that changes at the whim of the banking cartel. Thus the items received for it must also be items that require replacement and repair on a routine basis, so the flow of that paper is maintained.

And the reason for the use of flimsy paper currency, with no real set value?
Slavery, pure and simple.

Attached: Red17.jpg (500x653, 67K)

both of your countries are being over run by the religion that your religion despises

>pic
I'm SO FUCKING SICK of those ferro-concrete+plasterboard+glass """"""""""""buildings""""""""""".
Literally bad, forced memes in building form.

Any construction engineers/AC technicians here? Can you even survive in those buildings without AC?

Attached: 1549534645225.jpg (1280x900, 257K)

Atheists are internationalists as nationalism for you are metaphysical and thus not based on science and reason. You atheist animals never created a society based on your illogical and dysfunctional atheism ever in the history of mankind. Compare that to Christianity that created Christendom, the greatest civilization the world has ever seen.

Church destroyed by Jews and their their usual useful idiots, the atheist ape traitors.

Attached: Destroyed by Atheists 10 - Former Soviet Union (Ukraine).jpg (760x506, 99K)

If you think you cant teach someone who is deaf and blind, you are retarded.

tadao ando at his finest.

there is a lot of good architecture out there, but most of the stuff is just cheaply made.

>in the past people were paid with gold
Get a load of this retard.

Some quality posts m8

>What does unavoidable mean here?
Atheists and Jews know that they are incapable of creating beauty, so when seeing ancient Christian beauty it fills them with rage and envy, forcing them to destroy or deface it.

Attached: Destroyed by Atheists 11.jpg (1600x900, 362K)

>you think you cant teach someone who is deaf and blind, you are retarded.
Moron. That's the whole point, atheist ape. She knew about God without anyone telling her. This other atheist ape claimed we are all born atheists and then brainwashed.

Attached: Atheist architecture 04.jpg (850x1134, 794K)

Gold and silver, yes.
Although Rome introduced iron coins toward its long slide into collapse, because they found they could get away with it.

Absolutely retarded talking points that pander to your echo chamber.
Im an atheist, nationalist and i appreciate classical aesthethic and concept of beauty. My mere existence defies your "arguments".
By the way, nationalism is in no way metaphysical abstract. It has a physical basis as a survival strategy of groups. Even animals isolate themselves from other groups.

>both of your countries are being over run by the religion that your religion despises
It was foretold in the Bible, Revelation, 2000 years ago.

Attached: Atheist architecture 16.jpg (736x1104, 149K)

>they know, send another 60000000 somalians

How do you know nobody told her? You seem the type to belive the "wonders" that happen during sect meetings.

God Bless you Canada bro :)

Attached: Church1.jpg (1680x1050, 1.03M)

You were more likely to get paid with food or whip. Also most probably poor if not enslaved. Back then only select few actually benefited from the market.

>get praised by a leaf
He recognizes good shitpost.

jesus can do anything hes all power but his only weakness is money

This. Gabbitalism wins again.

By the way its the christians who defaced ancient beauty and art you absolute mongrel.

Revelation was speaking of Nero, whose Germatria equals 666.
This was noticed long ago. It was a written curse on Rome for destroying the Temple, persecuting Christians, and conquering the Jewish homeland.

This Architecture was specifically designed to oppress the people and show government dominance. I would bet my house that that is some sort of public housing project.

>Architecture controls your emotions and psyche more than you know

For you atheist apes "beauty" and "aesthetics" does not exist. It is an illusion and only consist of electromagnetic nerve impulses in your brain, and chemical reactions to sensory reptors in your eye. Nothing more.

Nationalism is much more than group isolation. Pic related, and so much more than your atheist bio ape constructions. The vast majority of the hard left are atheists and traitors to Europe.

Attached: N Going to Church. Norway.jpg (2000x1372, 1.66M)

Not everyone was a slave, and releasing money into the economy of the time had the same affect as it does now, it pumps it up.
What do you care if you open a percentage of the royal coffers to the workers, when you eventually get it all back in taxes, anyway?
Even the pyramids were built by hired labor.

>How do you know nobody told her?
How do you "tell" a death and blind from birth anything? What is it with you raging atheist apes and stupidity.

Attached: K2lMHUpCw2g.jpg (2232x1600, 847K)

How do you know God does not exist, atheist ape?

Attached: 9756685d98e042cd80ca56bdad70a951 (1).jpg (350x467, 51K)

Nasjonalromantikken var en fantastisk periode i Norsk kunsthistorie. Nå er det stort sett bare drit som stilles ut.

This is bait.

hold on you have babushkas in norway aswell?

Retard

No, I understand his perspective as someone living in a city full of repugnant architecture. Read the Logos of Architecture by EMJ.

capitalism. Things are not made for use but for profit

You should get a punching bag or go to a therapist. You seem extremely angry my man.
Also, an atheist understands concepts of the mind and the mechanism of them is just a technicality. We know beauty, love, and other values no matter how much you would like to dehumanize us. Thinking we are objects, not people due to our beliefs is unethical and makes you more of a stinking muslim than a christian you mong.

My point is its better to live today than back then no matter how romanticized your view of that system is.

Art Deco was the climax of style.
Everything after is just watering down and minimalizing of already existing ideas.

Attached: 1534455143368.gif (267x260, 1.91M)

I would be interested in what her perception of god was, before anyone could explain THEIR concepts of god to her.
I don't think a belief in god is the problem, I think everyone has a built-in suspicion that the universe is a construct, but organized religion, no matter how honest its start may have been, eventually turns into a device utilized for societal power.

No civilization ever in the recorded history of mankind created more beauty than Christendom. Nothing created more ugliness and destruction than atheism.

Attached: St Florian Monastery Library. Austria 07.jpg (1200x971, 435K)

>brutalist

Is there a more deceptively named architectural style out there? If you're going to call your shit brutalist, it should look like it's from 40k or the cover of some death metal album.

Nah. That's not in Norway. Also, that's clearly an Orthodox church in the background.

fpbp

Better in some ways, but worse in others.
All of mankind's tools have a good use and a bad use, because humans are both good and evil.

>Revelation was speaking of Nero
No.

Attached: f84e13f951a0e8f3eb15dbbb152f0174.jpg (793x957, 62K)

Keep going Norbro, you're BTFO'ing these fools. God bless you.

You should credit european people, not a semetic religion.

That's right goys. The "atheists" are to blame

Attached: jew_basic.jpg (220x220, 19K)

>literally upvoting
Get the fuck out mate.

Neckbeard detected

Remember, fedoras are dry clean only

True. Hostutstillingen is a joke.

Attached: Brudeferd i Hardanger.png (1423x794, 1.74M)

That's simply not true.

Attached: Augustus.jpg (500x773, 83K)

Pic is Russian.

Attached: 0d5KxV93hrc.jpg (960x728, 135K)

>Retard
Always fun to see you atheist apes trying to formulate logically sound arguments. Fail every time, just like idiot Dawkins, running away from every debate with William Lane Craig.

Pic, church destroyed by Jews and their useful idiots, the atheist traitors.

Attached: Destroyed by Atheists 32A Dormition Church, 1755. The village of Elokhovo, Yaroslavl Oblast.jpg (800x600, 226K)

There is no beauty in the absence of God.

I can't change your belief, not even trying, just pointing out that there are other theories as to what Revelations means, and that the descriptions given also match those theories.
Interesting to note, Revelations almost didn't make it into the Bible at the Council of Nicaea.