Should whites pay us reparations for crusades and give us what we're owed?

collateral damage costs: 500 billion dollars
people killed by white crusaders: 200 billion dollars
cities conquered, destroyed: 2 trillion dollars
annoying us: 100 billion dollars
trespassing into our lands: 200 billion dollars

in total: white people owe us 3 trillion USD

So when will you give back what you stole from us, white people? Should the Turkish man take what he is owed BY FORCE or will you be nice and just give it to us?

Attached: orospuevladi.jpg (537x353, 21K)

Attached: 6x5mno9.jpg (625x626, 33K)

>Gypsy
Come take it like you people do with everything

Attached: 1543404733813.webm (202x360, 2.29M)

slide

We did own Levant... You fucking cracker. We had an empire and it was destroyed and now you telling us to "get over it"

Why is it that the Turkish man is expected to "just get over it" when his empires were destroyed and stripped of their wealth to build crackers' fucking empires. Why is it that the TURKISH MAN is expected to just get over CRUSADES and institutional Turkophobia and getting fucking killed in Wien. How about YOU CRACKERS FUCKING GET OVER IT WHEN A TURKISH MAN BREEDS YOUR WOMEN. YOU FUCKING GET OVER YOURSELVES CRACKERS.

The greatest thing the white cracker devils fear is a Turkish man remembering who he is and what he built like Rome. When a Turkish man knows who he is he can topple the cracker system and breed every white bitch in sight inseminating their nubile wombs with black seed until the white demon genes are obliterated from existence. We won't let you forget a god damn thing you done to us but no one's gonna remember your pale cracker evil racist asses when we've bred you out of existence.

Fuck off proto-kike

Attached: E3C92DF6-B1CD-4866-8EAF-777E045B1D50.jpg (1584x1584, 147K)

Ohhh man nobody is reading all this fucking trash. Bait harder with your meme flag and antiwhite shit newfag

That webm is embarassing to witness

You should read it, wh*te boy...

the poor tripfag, he has to suffer through this, and the troll is simply still posting. i wish there were more Romanians on Jow Forums to stop bickering and unite against the trolls.

fear the black man, and give us what we're owed

SAGE

Iti dau la muie cioara.

reporting in
FUCK SHILLS STEALLING NAMES

Cancer is what your gonna get.

Instalati GAB Dissenter baieti.

thanks for coming, the true Nihil is here: if you care.

we need to unite against all shills, every Romanian from Jow Forums should come to Jow Forums to beat the shills once and for all.

Gives us what we're owed brown boy, then we will talk nicely again....

White people dont need to pay anything just because they’re superior. Go fucking work for the money you want, but don’t expect to receive it from others.

You must pay reparations to us for what you did.

I'll give your mother something bitch.
Piss off nigger.
Cacamas pe mata

trebuie sa facem meme cu asta sa devina polular mai rapid

I personally haven’t done anything, I don’t owe you anything.

But if I was alive back then you bet I would have done a lot.

give back balkans, righteous muslim turkish clay, gypsy.

mai facem ceva pe Tele sau Line? stiu ca era un baiat care vroia Tele, imi e dor de el.

Romania isn't in the balkans nigger.
Now fuck off.Turkey can suck Eastern Euro dick.

Only if you pay what you owe first.
Since it's more, you can take your reparations out and still give us money.

>I personally haven’t done anything,

you are wrong here wh*te man, your ancestors done a lot of bad to my people, and still are. You'd better pay us back, pay the debts get free.

Black men don't owe you anything. You came into our lands and plundered, it's our turn to give your blood.

Attached: 1521210783321.png (602x400, 241K)

Foreskin reparations now!

Okay.
But first, you must:
- admit and apologize for Armenian genocide
- return Constantinople
- vacate Bosphor and Anatolia
- pay reparations for oppression of Balkan people, invasion of Eastern and Central Europe
- take every single Albanian with you and go fuck yourself.

He's just a retarded kid larping.dont waste your energy

you do realize OP is not the real Nihil right?

Attached: Alevi.png (3760x7824, 2.75M)

Hehehe, albanians are balkan people, have nothing to do with us.

There is no such thing as armenian genocide.

Give us what we're owed, r*ssian boy, you have even more debts to us because of your WW1 and WW2 actions against us!

Attached: turkish_gypsy_admix.png (800x581, 60K)

Sure, sure. You just keep providing the slaves just like your ancestors did.

YOU ARE NOT GETTING INTO THE EU TURKISH FAG!!!!!

Black men are no more slaves of your vile people, black men are free, stop using the word "slave", based black men are now providing your west world virile men to fix your gene pool up.

kek, we'll be sending your reparations by ICBM delivery.
It'd be best if you all gather in one area to receive what you deserve.

Your reparations should be paid in megatons.

The retaliatory crusades were justified. Not our fault your ancestors were shit at fighting. Obviously, God was on our side.

Fuck Turkey.They all deserve death same as the niggers.
Asia doesnt want them,Africa doesn't want them,Europe doesn't want them.

They are everybody's bitch.

Attached: 1550027621467.jpg (500x370, 29K)

can we try to doxx the name stealing Roach OP? he stole NSD's name, he has to be punished for all the trolling.

>Invade a land belonging to a peaceful people
>Say that is your own land
>plant jews there
>complain about the jews
>Still be rude with the original population

When will the YT eventually learn? Satan is on your side, and still is causing wars. Pay the debts before it's not late.

>crusade battles
do you think crusade battles were the only battles Christians had? kek

Was laughing at this for hours.

Attached: TurkishBand.gif (500x375, 493K)

Turkey is the most based land, everyone is better than the whitey faggots you see in the west. We also have the least gay percentage out of all e*rope.

Attached: pontabrother.jpg (978x734, 106K)

You started it with the Jihads.
Frankly you owe us.

Attached: 223.jpg (450x373, 42K)

Ii si un memeflager si mai are si vpn.
Turcia are range ban,probabil ii ceva turcalet din germania.

Invade a land that is sending retards to slaughter innocents in your countries to expand the Muslim empire (by the sword).
We didn't go far enough, Christian values stopped us from wiping you out. A mercy we would not have been afforded by desert dwelling savages.

You had to ban Gay parades cause you have the most homo's along with Israel.

Attached: 1544559424000.gif (288x303, 176K)

No do your damage totals including loss of innocent life and come back to us

tot ar trebui sa incercam macar. sti ca nu este adevaratul Nihil ci doar un troll nu? tot trebuie sa gasim adresa lui odata.

Even your own Mufti hates you Turkish rat.

Attached: Untitled.png (1403x801, 70K)

Da mah,stai calm.

We are owed the levant and iberian peninsula, also the entire balkan. Tony Blair sided well with the albanians, brits will also side with us when we are coming for Grrece

Attached: ALLACHEKBER.png (1200x1001, 878K)

kangz and shiiiieet

You ain’t getting shit sand nigger, I banged a bitch on one of your beaches the Turkish dogs were drooling asking the girl “why did u jiggy jiggy English boy and not us?” Cos no1 likes you dogs, no way Turks are crying about their shitty Ottoman Empire, we kicked your ass boy history will repeat its self, and to talk of empires we owned a third of the world now we’re owned by the 3rd world, gtfo bitch.

>Make whites pay for not abiding by the bullshit created by a crooked arab camel merchant from 1400 years ago.
What is this Jizya tax?

You actually made that pic?
What is the matter with you Turkrat

mersi, sa chemi un hacker sa afle unde sta el dupa IP. atunci mergem sa il facem praf ca pe Shia LaBeouf.

the turks need to stop with sodomy and pederasty. or the rooftop is waiting for them . pic related

Attached: Treatment-for-AIDS.jpg (634x354, 48K)

Just kill all the Turk fags.
We did,we can split Turkey 50-50.
50 to the Heirs of Constantinopole(Greeks,Romanians,Armenians,Russians) you get the other half.

Since when did romas have internet in their shithole third world country? Anyways, I offered a roma a cow and a Z4 in exchange for her hand in marriage, and she got angry with me.

Mark my.... Words... History... Won't repeat... Itself, wh*te safir boy.

No faggot, you invaded Europe in the 8th century and then got your ass kicked, eat shit and die shit stain.

Russia says hi.

A black man should be redpilled about our Mohammed.

you niggers conquered and enslaved 2/3 of the Christian world beforehand
PAY 1000 TRILLION EURO NAO SLAVER !!!!

you'll get all of it back in lead, don't worry

Don't believe you are russian, brown boi, if you go there, the local people will confuse you for a turk. I actually want romania to join in my caliphate, as all the balkans need to.

In a region named OROBPA.

Attached: f32439429039090.png (627x376, 322K)

The Turkish woman got fucked by they're Jannisaries,that's why some of this Roaches look white nowadays.

Here is what ROmania will give to you faggot.

Attached: Roach.gif (500x357, 979K)

I may not be Slavic white.But at least i don't look like this.

Attached: th.jpg (474x711, 49K)

>Give us what we're owed
We can arrange payment via Topol M payment system directly to Ankara.

Based Ruskie:)

Our Mohammed regarded us raisins.
Bilal, the black man who called to prayer asked Mohammed to free him. Mohammed refused.

Muslim arabs committed most of the slavery compared to whites. Whites were kept worse, as sex slaves, if they were women or children.
Blacks were kept for labor, they'd castrate the males and use the women as concubines. The child born from that woman would be killed.

Fuck the third longest running con called Islam and its greatest con man who ever lived.

churka, you don't have any missiles, you are a slave for the wh*te man, come join us.

Or, pay the debts, or else....

Or else...What?

muslimes fucking started it you daft prick

Attached: 9686ae35-ade3-4319-9068-02d0a21fa874..jpg (800x993, 364K)

No. Also you should return Constantinople to our greek orthodox brothers.

>history will repeat its self
History cant repeat itself if your race goes extinct big boy

Die nigger.

Make no mistake, you turd on the side of a piece of soap. You fucking stain on humanity.

When the White dispora of the U.S awaken no shitskins will be spared.

You.
And ALL of your kind.
Will meet the must vicious.
brutual.
Swift.
unrecorded Genocide humanity has never and never will witness.

Same thread yesterday. Fuck off oruspu.

Long live the TRUE FREE PEOPLE OF THE U.S.
NO ARABS
NO KIKES
NO MAGICAL SKY FAIRY MASTERS

MUSLIM AND JEW WILL MEET THE SAME FATE. TWO HEADS OF THE SAME COIN, UPON NEITHER OF WHICH AND SANE MAD WOULD TRADE WITH.

TICK.
TOCK.
India is only the start.

Subhumans always have over played their hand, regardless if whites fail, I’d say it’s highly likely you will come unstuck with Slavic and East Asian nations so idgaf you dogs will never get what you want, looks like you will have to keep begging the infidel to visit on holiday..