Ebola-chan is back! Niggers are clearly our equals attacking feld hospital's and allowing Ebola patients to escape

Ebola-chan is back! Niggers are clearly our equals attacking feld hospital's and allowing Ebola patients to escape.

archive.is/BKnbp

Attached: 20190301_013143.jpg (1440x2003, 1.43M)

Other urls found in this thread:

scmp.com/news/world/africa/article/2157135/airborne-ebola-new-species-notorious-virus-discovered-bats-sierra
youtube.com/watch?v=dPuCXJNuqfw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Why are niggers so retarded?

Where's that IQ map?

Shithole

I have followed it in the news for a while now and it has great potential. It's already one of the worst outbreaks.

Attached: ebolaaa.jpg (596x576, 49K)

Ebola-chan is basically an impotent old man dressed up in cute girls clothing.

>niggers burn down the hospital and eat the infected bodies
They're dumber than fucking chimps.

Attached: 2D41E747-6C83-49C5-BC3D-CE3FDB5FAF9F.jpg (640x426, 62K)

>Why are niggers so retarded?
why is darkness dark?

I meant to say thanks for the archive. I am at my free limit for New York suck my dick times articles this month

>get ebola
>do nothing for 21 days
>start vomiting blood
>”wyhte ppl help”
>come to field hospital
>die
>”white people did this”

You'd think hospitals would be the last thing any group pillages
Or is that literally the last things of value there?

Let them starve. These docs should do better work in white countries

>people come to your country to heal your sick for free
>burn down their hospitals and scare them off

dude are you craze? This will cause millions of niggers to flood to Europe.

GOOD LUCK EBOLA-CHAN!
THANK YOU EBOLA-CHAN!

Attached: good-luck-ebola-chan-thanks-ebola-chan_o_4034065 (1).jpg (1228x950, 532K)

How is this a problem when the slate needs to be wiped anyway? Bring on the dark age.

Natural selection is real
nature is forcing them to spread ebola to kill more of them
Thanks nature

Now that you mention it.

On degeneracy threads, some images about toxoplasmology from cats is linked towards behavioral changes in humans, causing humans to prefer same sex relationships so that the toxoplasms can proliferate easier.

Is it possible that ebola evolved in a way that causes violent outbursts that could cause these attacks on facilities that are meant to specifically contain it, as a way for it to proliferate more freely?

niggers are still pretty retarded though.

that will stop really quickly when a few Europeans die from Ebola

imagine the chaos...beautiful.

Attached: 25236546.gif (521x250, 1.96M)

Were a few of the doctors at least infected as a result of the attack?

One step closer to armed border control.

I wouldn't be surprised if Europeans aren't as susceptible for dying from Ebola though

Attached: bettersafethansorry.jpg (1420x946, 141K)

Imagine how many Americans will die

Attached: raaaaaaaaaaaaaaape.gif (521x250, 1.98M)

Ey, as long as commies die with me I'm happy with being a sacrifice.

Attached: 1522291188225.png (5760x3456, 1.08M)

GOOD LUCK EBOLA-CHAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!
THANK YOU EBOLA-CHAN!!!!!!!!

>KEK, putting a link to the New York Kikes

im sure doctors without borders will somehow manage to ferry them to italy

No if Ebola Chan can stop them, tee hee

Attached: 1419029397594-1.png (544x557, 215K)

Do you ever think that maybe one day these dickheads that go to these places and see the niggery first hand, will ever realise that maybe niggers are just genetically at the end of their evolutionary line?

Bump for dead niggers.

Attached: 1518050897669.jpg (550x1600, 89K)

Your question basically answer itself...

Hospitals are full of easy targets.

She never left

No, if anything that would only make them have more compassion

God bless this little scamp.
Go get'em Tiger.

This board is dead. This thread should be on top

since when does ebola have a 21 day incubation period?
is this the weaponized strain?

>GOOD LUCK EBOLA-CHAN!
>THANK YOU EBOLA-CHAN!

That's how I feel as well.

Shit, it's like nature itself is trying to wipe out niggers from the face of the earth

GOOD LUCK EBOLA-CHAN!

Maybe these Ebola outbreaks are a bit like the aids virus, sort of manufactured. Maybe the blacks are wising up.

No it won’t. The elites will remain healthy and isolated and send the police out to arrest the lower classes who will start protesting and rioting. Anyone who says, “we didn’t have Ebola until they showed up” will go to jail.

It’s not, though. Plagues happen when human population density and size reach a point that infection can spread through multiple individuals before symptoms appear.

>GOOD LUCK EBOLA-CHAN!
>THANK YOU EBOLA-CHAN!

>Ebolla-chan gets more love than filthy westoid (((doctors)))

Absolutely based. :3.

GAMBATTE EBOLA-CHAN!
YOU CAN DO IT!

Attached: image.jpg (1128x2486, 2.38M)

>Ebolla-chan gets more love than filthy westoid (((doctors)))

Absolutely based. :3.

>don't trust vaccines
>think nogs should trust the ebola doctors

Attached: jfunk3.jpg (1920x2268, 1.42M)

They arent they finally put the pieces together. They never had Ebola until doctors without borders showed up and started shooting people up with it. Can some vaccine shill or 170 IQ Jow Forums genius post a link to any evidence of the ebola virus, like I dont know, if it's ever been Isolated, or for that matter if it's ever been proven to exist. I'll wait for your angry responses void of any actual content. Because the answer is no, it doesn't exist. The virus like virtually all viruses has never been isolated. These are bio weapons and they are being unleashed on the ignorant who will willingly let strangers poison their blood with injections.

I've seen some Africans though malaria was a US bioweapon too.

Attached: those who insult.jpg (188x255, 12K)

Attached: cure.jpg (600x454, 100K)

It should read: Organ traffickers driven out of the Congo

Attached: Diese Manga-Figur.jpg (3920x2204, 888K)

Attached: go get.jpg (480x360, 31K)

This

GOOD LUCK EBOLA-CHAN!
THANK YOU EBOLA-CHAN!

Attached: soon.jpg (450x317, 17K)

Attached: 7ff.jpg (288x499, 56K)

Ebola never went away. Niggers won't stop eating bats and infecting themselves even though we've told them it will kill them, then they have funeral processions where everyone handles the dead body and eats food turning a single infection into dozens. And so on and so forth.

Who is really more retarded here? The niggers for obeying their nature, or white people for fighting nature?

The world wants to cull the black population in Africa and we're trying to stop the world. This is a natural process taking place here. We've used all our financial resources, our human resources, and our medical resources to try and save these people from themselves and found the task to be impossible. The humane thing—the sane thing—to do would be to leave them to their fate.

>You'd think hospitals would be the last thing any group pillages
You do remember we are talking about niggers here user?

Attached: nigger_cargo_cult.png (658x440, 340K)

There's a difference between not getting a vaccine you don't need due to the drawbacks and blatantly ignoring an immediate threat.

If there was a pill that'd allow you to survive fire unscathed but would make it so you never take a solid dump again, you probably wouldn't take it if you lived in Wisconsin but you probably would if you lived in California in the summer.

Wait wait an idea: We should meme this People to Go on the hadj to pray to Allah and get cured

Ebola-chan!!! Cull the niggers UWU

but they cooked it user! maybe medium rare!
but they cooked it!

GOOD LUCK EBOLA-CHAN!
THANK YOU EBOLA-CHAN!

thats because Jow Forums raided the nigerian chan and convinced them that we made ebola

>This will cause millions of niggers to flood to Europe.
Millions of niggers have flooded into Europe, millions of niggers are flooding into Europe and millions of niggers will flood into Europe.
This changes nothing, but the least we can do is hope for some pandemic to kill off as many of them as possible

>Americans actually believe that viruses don't occur naturally.
Let me guess, anti-vaxxer and flat-earther too?

Wasn't there talk about airborne ebola? Or was that shit still only affecting bats?

GOOD LUCK EBOLA-CHAN!
THANK YOU EBOLA-CHAN!
WE LOVE YOU EBOLA-CHAN

ebola is too fast acting and hiv to slow for a decent pandemic. you need something like Kuru that gestates for a couple years then causes death within a month of symptoms and is untreatable

Good then they will be able to focus on their human trafficing operations in the med more.

Bless you Ebola-Chan! Thank you Ebola-Chan! Good luck Ebola-Chan!

Attached: IQ and skin color world wide.png (1472x2024, 673K)

dey be based
this is how to nip gentrification in the bud before it gets out of control

(((ebola))) is the precursor before sending in troops

Good luck Ebola Chan
Thank you Ebola Chan

Stupid nighers shorted outback power grid to cook food.

GOOD LUCK EBOLA-CHAN!
THANK YOU EBOLA-CHAN!

Attached: Riders_small.jpg (500x589, 42K)

Earth being flat has nothing to do with virii.

I'm a pirate, I know my seas.

GOOD LUCK EBOLA-CHAN

THANK YOU EBOLA-CHAN

Brilliant !

Here it is
scmp.com/news/world/africa/article/2157135/airborne-ebola-new-species-notorious-virus-discovered-bats-sierra

I have a friend who went work as a volunteer in a medical center for tuberculosis prevention in Botswana, she was not a pol/ view of a Brazilian but a blonde, blue eyed pale as milk clean girl here from inner São Paulo and liberal as hell, she came back a couple months ago a way bigger racist than me

according to her the rules were never walk alone or go outside the restricted are with less than 3 males for each female or you WILL get raped, not a possibility but a certainty, they had to run away from the place 2 times because of nigger invasions to get anything of value inside there to sell, they where being threatened of death for trying to educate the locals about how raping children is not a preemptive method to avoid tuberculosis and they're mad because they were going against what the local religious zealots said, they had to expel every single African working with them because even the supposedly MD ones were contaminating medicine stocks by not washing their fucking hands after shitting

they fucking deserve ebola to wipe out their species from the planet, and I really hope ebola was really developed by US/Europeans to kill them, nothing would make me happier than being able to see the almost 60% of my country composed by them and their mongrels to die under extreme pain and suffering

GOOD LUCK EBOLA-CHAN

>implying europeans care about other europeans
i don't even have an image to express my blackpilled laughter

oh shit... shit just got real. they attacked MSF. they drew first blood not big boss

youtube.com/watch?v=dPuCXJNuqfw

let's give it a bump then

then let's give it another

they are. they not only burn down these bullshit doctor places but they burn down vaccination centers as well

>its airbourne

Attached: wallhaven-975.jpg (1920x1080, 784K)

yeah, 10% of Euros have resistance to HIV and you don't have to guess which 10% is that (hint not a brown eyed 10%) LMAO

i remember hearing about ebola when i was a kid in the 80s. they get it because they eat bats and shit.

GOOD LUCK EBOLA-CHAN!
THANK YOU EBOLA-CHAN!