Doomed

how fucked are we?

Attached: 57578676.jpg (1599x800, 116K)

Quite a lot.

if only you knew how bad things really are

Anglos are gone. Some parts of Europe are stil salvageable.

I really enjoyed this movie. Was a lot of fun.

this is another subtle piece of imagery I've been seeing shilled by the (((Media)))

the white man is ALWAYS doing the work for the black man and he's happy about it. twice now within the past 24 hours I've seen media where the white man is chauffeuring a nigger around and he's gleeful for the opportunity!

It's over.

Attached: Screenshot_20181214-161047~3.png (720x966, 229K)

source??

Attached: 1538589276588.png (1320x422, 100K)

People wanted war not peace, you did your best to sow war like many of the kinsfolk we call kinsfolk...
;)

G

Autism?

close the borders, deport the niggers, ban Islam, ban circumcision, ban any type of welfare. Niggers and muslims will leave, they will chimp out but eventually they will leave.

user is triggered aww lol

Anyone actively trying to end the world as we know it in the modern era aught to be given a medal.
Anyone capable of swallowing leftist garbage enough to infiltrate them from within and break them down, equally so.
Anyone who thinks a global dark age would be a bad thing isn’t thinking about the benefits history gives us from such devistation.

Attached: 229B598E-ED9A-4281-BC2F-A5B949AAE0ED.jpg (1024x1024, 166K)

Fuck off memeflag coward, Britain lives

>how fucked are we?

Not really. Fuck their women to minimise the problem.

isnt this the goal of globalists? have us all mix into one identity

how about you losers get a fucking job and start doing something with your miserable lives. contribute to society. have kids. pay your fucking taxes.

This is unsettling lad.
On this side of the pond, I've witnessed the effects on a micro scale. Some of the small towns have dipped below 40%. Once that happens, there is no going back.
The Caucasians that can afford to leave do, the ones left behind are stuck in a crime ridden 3rd world hell hole.
I'm not even trolling you Brits at this point.

Attached: Untitled.jpg (1197x658, 124K)