I JUST WANT TO GET OUT OF MY CHAIR AND DO THINGS BUT I FEEL TRAPPED IN THIS HOUSE

I JUST WANT TO GET OUT OF MY CHAIR AND DO THINGS BUT I FEEL TRAPPED IN THIS HOUSE

ALL I DO IS WORK REMOTELY AND PLAY GAMES. HOW DO I GET FRIENDS AND HOBBIES AND A REASON TO GO OUTSIDE

Attached: 2AD401DF8AF84994AF5D7E6BDAEF1454.jpg (680x488, 72K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-UBruf81_Kk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Find something you think you might enjoy in your area like climbing go and do it maybe frequently if you do enjoy it youll start to see some familiar faces after a while so talk to em

How do I motivate myself to leave

Motivation is something you have or don't. There is no creating it. Guess you're fucked.

Wait really

youtube.com/watch?v=-UBruf81_Kk

you should start eating more, and better. make meals that fit your daily caloric intake and start to cook. eventually you’ll start to garner up energy. it sounds stupid but ive been here, and its worked wonders for me.

Get rid of your shitty games, stupid

;_;

That's not even remotely true. Have you never been motivated by something someone else has said or done?

HARDMODE: No Money

Go for a hike dumbass. You don't need a reason to go outside

Go outside first.

Find reason later

I'm going now

>HOBBIES AND A REASON TO GO OUTSIDE

literally just pick a thing

bird-watching

building train models

tai chi classes at the ymca

just walking around the woods when it's minus 30 outside

it doesn't matter, literally just pick a thing that happens and exists outside of your house

>go out
>Girl looks at me and starts going the other way
Haha yes this is why I was inside

I feel you user. In fact, I am in the exact same situation for 6 years now.
I dont know what to do

It hurts.

I went out and wrote at the library.
I didn't talk to anyone but it made me feel better
Thanks for listening to my blog

Buy a guitar, read some books (theres so many free ones on the Internet), teach yourself literally anything from the internet, buy some weights, etc. theres so much you can do just from your house.

I've noticed that the more screen time I get the less other shit I do. I used to read a few books a week, but since getting a smart phone I just stare at that during all the times when I'd previously have reached for a book. People say motivation, but clearly I don't have it despite having an awareness of the problem. I left my phone at work over the weekend recently by accident and I started reading a book. The internet is great for killing time. Like if you worked out how many hours you spend using a computer I bet you'd find you've time for a lot of hobbies and interests. The thing is, you've got to find value in those hobbies and interests. The vast majority of people just watch TV several hours a day. They might shit talk computers, but it is no different. The key is not to feel superior to those people either. You are no different than some old bitch watching her stories about a strong brave recent divorcee setting up a cake shop for cancer survivors and finding a connection for a local silver haired, but hard hearted farmer.

I've had and have a LOT of hobbies. They are cool and that, but eventually you realise you are just playing at stuff. Nothing wrong with playing, learning new things, but you sink time, money, it often takes up space. The computer (or TV) is a really cost effective method of passing the time between work and sleep cycles because that is basically all we are here to do anyway.

Very nihilistic

Trapped is common

get a laptop and work outside

Guess that's the best way to start

>My life is completely dictated by what random female strangers in public think of me

You would be surprised user..you would be surprised..

That's how it feels