Why would people protest Peterson?

So in my town people protested Peterson when he visited.
Why would cucks do that?

Attached: 1_Nzs5mlKGNqFVJXOU9-q6gg.jpg (1280x720, 86K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WXYuqrO8LLo
youtube.com/watch?v=YSmN_vTpsk8
youtube.com/watch?v=HjaLsZzWhK4
youtu.be/MpC_u9blBhI
civilpolitics.org/content/if-you-dont-agree-me-there-something-wrong-you-introduction-naive-realism/
discord
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Because they're nothing but sheep and one day they will be slaughtered, by the things they fear the most

Because he’s a literal nazi.

Some people don’t want a clean room?

Because he’s a giant faggot with a whore daughter.

Attached: jpsnnn.jpg (250x192, 10K)

They are probably alt righters. Good.

Attached: jpsn2.png (962x630, 36K)

v

Attached: jpsn 3.jpg (1188x1600, 419K)

NPCs do what they're programmed to do

c

Attached: jpsn.png (1220x636, 1.53M)

They're dumb losers with nothing better to do

because they dont want to clean their room
roughly speaking

>So in my town people protested Peterson when he visited.
>Why would cucks do that?
Because he's a failure as a father and is obsessed with lobsters and penises in an unhealthy, fetishistic way. You should protest too, user! He's a massive degenerate and a threat to civilization.

Attached: Slut Peterson.jpg (618x1066, 67K)

>i can't do it.I just can't
If you don't understand this reference you don't know anything about petersberg,
Also he has ties to the un someone post the picture.

Cucks haven't gotten the memo that they're getting set up to lose in a debate with Peterson or his supporters.

Peterson's handlers are huge brained Jews that realized they've fucked up with pushing the Satanic agenda too hard too fast and they need to reel it back in a little bit because their golems like the blacks and browns are getting out of control, industries they assumed would be permanent money printers like mass media are now loss-leaders they have to pump their own shekels into to keep afloat as propaganda machines, and they know that if they can't slow down the rise of white racial awakening that it's literally going to be anudda shoah.

Imagine the Jewish new world order as like a tumor, only that tumor also has AIDS. Jordan Peterson is the surgeon they've sent in to cut out the parts of the tumor with AIDS so that the tumor can continue to survive and grow.

>Clean your room goy
>Take your anti-depressants goy
>Also don't forget to donate to my patreon
This is what counts for revolutionary intellectualism in modernity for the average pleb without a father figure, why anyone would care what Juden has to say is beyond me, lukewarm gatekeeper.

you can feel the anguish that baby feels when her mother is thoting around,.

So did you bash them or what cunt?

Individualism will always lead to immorality for morals depend upon the collective and the identification of the bonds that make it such a collective, a society built upon individualism will always equate to immorality for morals are the projection of self survival onto the others thus the greater the collective in which society has a focus on the greater it's peace will rain and biological collectives happen to be the strongest of them, therefore the strongest enforcers of morality. However there is a limit of selflessness for to create anything of the artistic truths than we must have a level of individuality. look to the Asian country's for example: they are a common parallel often used for them, ants as they are an extremely collective based grouping of species and so the level of creativity is much lower as well as individual understanding of creation.

The Ideal orientation is that of a mix between the collective and all possible organising of collectives as well as the individual. Or at least as this collective called the self through experience is the individual.

I do not intend selfishness but this was off my own creation and theory but later found others had such ideas so if you are to think this pic is the origination of my view then that is incorrect.

Attached: Decadence from individualism.jpg (1774x1602, 1.32M)

Nice pic

He helped draft a pro immigration and everything cultural Marxist document for them as well as being an adviser to some big UN guy who is no joke friends with George Soros.

This was an interesting metaphor.

he probably hires them for sympathy points, just like he hires people to make threads about him here and make sure they hit the bump limit

ayyy nahana m8 you should know he wouldn't of, but Jordan Peterson is Kike Gate keeper anyway.

Forgot to post link, he is a Cultural Marxist gatekeeper.

Theres a pic that eplains it all

>ctrl + f O8LLo
>1 result
saves me the effort.

yea I know m8 but don't have it, sorry to disappoint user. ):

IT'S AMAZING HOW CLOSELY PIGGY CONFORMS TO THE SOCIOLOGICAL GENERALIZATIONS EXPRESSED! gump doesn't even regard his own children as anything but a projection of himself. Dear god...idiots made a colossus of a human with literally no conception of humanity beyond itself...this should end well...

Attached: trumpig1.jpg (236x187, 8K)

If you are wondering yes I already posted it in another thread (I wrote it there) and saw this and gathered I should post the same thing and don't want to rewrite the exact same thing.

Just read it m8.

Nnanananananananananan you don't get it moite.

Big black dick horse is faddap with humany being beta so is stealing his women. Yo, u jelly humany? I get bitches on my dick neeeheheeheeeheheehehe

Attached: muh dick.jpg (450x298, 21K)

You have me confused user, I don't need any convincing.

JORDAN PETERSON SCREAMS CONTROLLED OPPOSITION

based civnat individualist cuckfag

I think he wanted to be sincere but the jews got ahold of him.
Now he just preaches absolute individualism in the face of a collectivist onslaught by all other peoples.
He's a good goy.
The best advice he has provided to me is diet advice, which is legit.
But his white peepo must be atomized individualists is garbage jew shit.

Attached: SPL-JORDAN-PETERSON-02.jpg (818x750, 163K)

probably because of this
youtube.com/watch?v=YSmN_vTpsk8

He probably pays them to do it. Or the same pocket who finances him pulls the strings of the other hand.

>jews want low iq slaves to do basic tasks after ai takes over
>when some jobs demand high iq and can't be automated

I don't understand...

How does that label pertain to me if I enter a thread with the intent to post a video exposing juden peterstein, but find that someone has already done it?

Oh haha my bad user, it is most definitely an easy red pill though that may be useful to the new.

Have a mate that started listening to Jordan. He's become insufferable to talk to now. I swear every other fucking topic he brings up is just trying to suck Jordan off. "He's insanely intelligent", "It takes someone with a high IQ to understand him" and other things. I fucking hate this man for turning my best mate into a pseudo-intellectual wanker.

Not to mention, Jordan peddles some of the most basic life advice I've ever heard. His book is an utter shamble.

He looks like a ventriloquist here.

He aint no goy m8, he is jewish just looks at his wifes shnozza.

Simply put: he mainstreams cultural marxism as another political term and not something strictly 'nazi-esque', he mainstreams soljenitzen (fuck his name) whose second most famous book fingers the Jews as the ones in charge of the gulag camps and partially responsible for the communist revolution.

The smart leftists know peterson is a gatekeeper or a possible portal to accepting that Hitler was atleast somewhat right. It doesn't matter what wash your penis man's actual motivations are.

>Why would people protest Peterson?
They are too lazy to wash their pp.

This. Made me think
Thanks user

Hold on a second! Is he on antidepressiva?

Attached: 1545590102334.png (523x472, 41K)

WTF I love AIDS now

If you're talking about Melbourne, I think you know the answer to that. Melbourne is cuck central. If it's Sydney, it's a little less but still pretty D i v e r s e & p r o g r e s s i v e

Attached: 1518901598769.jpg (480x360, 24K)

Then your friend is not sucking Jordan Peterson's dick but his own a way for self value in the new individualism suddenly discovered and accepted from Peterson.

Red pill him properly if can think, if he cannot then speak in parallels as Plato did to those not gifted with sight at very least it will enter and be understood by the unconscious therefore planting a seed of doubt as well as easing and making these ideas more acceptable.

Just tell him how the collective is an extension of the self and how morality depends on the collective as it is projection of survival beneficial behaviours and biological collectives being the strongest and such as well as the possibility of pride for ones own Religion such Nation and not Race is hypocritical in the way that all such mentioned are collectives created prior and not by the individual with achievements occurring prior and not by the individual with pride of such collectives and not the individual. So by Peterson's logic it is only natural as well as beneficial for racial pride yet he disagrees with it and so one can only conclude an ulterior motive or the bending of truth to fit belief and with that low intelligence.

Either outcome will happen if you debate and explain to your friend well enough, but remember he will be most aggravated and emotionally in flight the moment before he realises the truth for the mind frantically searches for reassurance to belief and with that security but if you continue to educate this friend then he will realise truth. It is always darkest before the dawn.

Attached: Thinking Kanagaroo.png (512x512, 73K)

Yep, kek.

This exactly and extremely relatable.

T. living but not born in Sydney now.

Truth

Can someone redpill me on how Petersons daughter is a whore? I've seen it mentioned twice now. I thought she was a good married woman

All fake.

Because she is, Peterson himself said that his daughter loves money (he really said that btw)

HIS DAUGTER IS A STINKIN BAGHET HORE

VIVA LA GERMANIA OY OY OY

Care to give me some evidence?

Look it up. the guy is totally unstable.
He has a interview on Youtube on a stupid TV show, with his daughter, about antidepressants. He admits taking antidepressants for most of his life.

I wont bother to look up the interview but watch this, i think you will be convinced.
youtube.com/watch?v=HjaLsZzWhK4

Yeah I know, that was pretty cringe. He's also ignoring the JQ which makes it clear that he's a gatekeeper. I still need that vid where he admits that he's on anti-depressiva. I don't need a timestamp, just the video.

I dunno but I saw this shared in a Facebook group I'm in.
youtu.be/MpC_u9blBhI

Problem with antidepressants?

he is too based
the only winning move against him is to ignore him

Whore != caretaking mom together with dad

Attached: 51470027_297351090953003_3946565135164216590_n.jpg (1080x1161, 162K)

FUCK MAN THIS VIDEO IS HILARIOUS, I COULDN'T HELP BUT LAUGH IT'S LIKE JUDEA'S DEATH IN BERSERK ABSOLUTELY FUCKING HILARIOUS.

AHHH MAAAN THERE'S HIS INDIVIDUALISM.

Cause infertility

She may be the latter but she still has not gotten over the self absorption that youth, female youth and especially modern youth suffer from. This is whoring oneself off albeit in a lesser way.

Individualism has birthed the fruits of it's labour

t. Burger retard

the world could always use less famous millionaire pseudo-doctors

Is Pragger U comment on how some should shut up completely contradict his "free speech" stance. I don't want an hypocrite like this around.

Attached: ugly nazi.png (1625x1140, 1.81M)

Palm is in line with rest of hand
That's a roman salute m8
You can spot the Nazis cos they do it wrong with faggy limp wrists

Me thinks it takes both collectivism and individualism in equal measure. If you can't take care of yourself you're no use to the group, but taking care of only yourself leads to pathology [narcissism, sociopathy, etc.].

Also user, I'd be careful to avoid thinking that the only reason that one might disagree with your conclusions is because of ignorance or
Pig headedness, that seems somewhat fallacious. You can't know their reasoning until they tell you. Once they tell you though, then you can decide whether they are deluded or not.
Citation-civilpolitics.org/content/if-you-dont-agree-me-there-something-wrong-you-introduction-naive-realism/

Ave, true to Caesar

If you think about where Peterson is intellectually coming from, it makes absolutely sense what he is saying.
A) he thinks as forensic psychologist who only is seeing the worst of humankind
B) he himself has psychological issues and unresolved pain-experiences

ad A) he never felt the fulfilment when you live and fight for your group. Its not some made-up sense-of-live-filler. He is talking about the positive sides of the ethno-group like a virgin-teenager who literally red everything about sex and now thinks he knows everything about it. What was the speciality of "the" Europeans is that they managed - some more, some less - to have a fruitful combination of individualism and collectivism, with a less-invading priority on collectivism. And since we once were organised more into homogeneous groups, aims of individualism and collectivism were very close to each other.

ad B) basically what he is not understanding - in his holistic negative-labeling of pain / suffering - is that pain and suffering is not foremost something negative impacting your live. Without pain and suffering there is no appreciation of life itself. Without valleys there are no peaks in the mountain. Everything would be a flat, indistinguishable plain. And even if you are constant on level 90 of 100, you will not appreciate it. Thats the also the essence of degeneracy. Just look at the kids of the super-rich. I don´t envy them. They have a empty, shallow life. Pain and suffering often enough enriches your life long-term.

It's funny that you should say that because I said the same thing in another thread about Peterson 204783652.

>Also user, I'd be careful to avoid thinking that the only reason that one might disagree with your conclusions is because of ignorance or
Pig headedness, that seems somewhat fallacious. You can't know their reasoning until they tell you. Once they tell you though, then you can decide whether they are deluded or not.

True for the most part but one can make assumptions of intention based on many factors other than a self admission often such a admission is incorrect to save face and argument. But I did not mean it as a broad term but rather from the point of view in which the Peterson supporter would have after such an understanding.

>What was the speciality of "the" Europeans is that they managed - some more, some less - to have a fruitful combination of individualism and collectivism, with a less-invading priority on collectivism. And since we once were organised more into homogeneous groups, aims of individualism and collectivism were very close to each other.

You'r forgetting that this isn't simply "quiescence" but rather a genetic and inheritable characteristic of the Aryan man. It cannot be equated to say the style of European castles in which it was dependant on experience, as this perfect mix between the individual and the collective is an essential aspect to the Aryan soul.

I can’t help but like Peterson when he debates feminists, like the recent one he did down under

its easy to debunk his only-individualism-helps-us-all statements. He says we should take responsibility. We should be heros. The idea of a hero, especially the idea of an archetype of a hero presupposes the idea of group and group-identity for which you want to sacrifice yourself. And that is only one point. Peterson is to some extent a gatekeeper. But since it is rather easy to debunk his only-individualism-ideas, he also is gate-opener. I would rather advice people as a first step to what peterson, so I can debunk him later. Its an easy road once they are convinced by his ideas to some extent.

Its quite possible that you are right. However why did you mention it in reaction to my post?

2nd question: but isn´t it all in all irrelevant to our discussion whether genetic components also play a role? Whatever the reason, we have a fruitful combination of collectivism and individualism is irrelevant. Btw I think a second credible theory would be that the structure of the European languages play an important role.

>he also is gate-opener.
Glad you got to that bit m8
My read on him is that he's directing people to a gate most don't even know exists
Once through the gate, as far as he's concerned what they do is their business not his
Explains some of the fans stories of rejection by Peterson as well
>You're through, you're free you don't need me anymore now get over me and do your own quest

>Its quite possible that you are right. However why did you mention it in reaction to my post?

I dunno what you'r on bout m8.

>2nd question: but isn´t it all in all irrelevant to our discussion whether genetic components also play a role? Whatever the reason, we have a fruitful combination of collectivism and individualism is irrelevant. Btw I think a second credible theory would be that the structure of the European languages play an important role.

Well no it is not irrelevant for it remains relevant for the sake of self continuation. If it were as you say it is than it's basis not mattering would infringe upon for example racial intermixing because the basis as we know it is not genetic.

discord
============_
.gg/ZSxxyzB
Come redpill these retards.