Was I MK-Ultraed? Woke up counting in German

Pic related.

I’ve been on this spiritual journey for a longtime.
Dissolved lower seven chakra membranes.
Wake up one night counting in German.
-triggered.
Start seeing magnetic spirals on my left side. (Inner vision)
Clicks that German and some kind of mind-control happened.

I get a vision/memory of a bunch of kids (me included) sitting in front of men dressed as Nazi’s, and speaking in German.

I went to a charter school in Grand Blanc, MI which is now closed.
I can’t remember anything about my two/three years there.

I’m AB- blood.

Not German at all, Finnish, Scandinavian, and British background primarily.

I’m a little concerned.

Pol... halp. I’m not a sleeper agent am I?

Attached: A95D4BD0-38F2-4B6D-B3F2-690B2E3FCCE4.jpg (400x372, 42K)

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/kthF5Mu
youtu.be/dSy2DcATYUo
youtube.com/watch?v=StZcUAPRRac
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Colonia_Dignidad
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

hard to tell if its advanced spy shit or something more metaphysical. you aren't alone

I remember once I tried the Valsalva maneuver, and I kept seeing little blue spirals for a good 20 seconds, I think it was from a faggot like you, trying to remote view me.

Attached: ce93fcd58f49aec8aaadc1635a6bc527.jpg (1920x1014, 533K)

leave the schizoposting to /x/ or thedarkestreaches forums

Yeah, I’m worried my spiritual growth was all fake/plotted.

Feels bad.

I think they’re implants. The spirals indicate to me that a magnetic force is trying to keep the implants in my body. (Astral/light body)

the memory holes are more concerning than the flashback.

was it easy numbers in german? one two three etc? or were you in the weird numbers?

likely it isn't mkultra. if you've 'dissolved the membranes of the lower seven chakras' you are already referring to the established body of chakras as the lower one, which means you are on some high tier out there woo woo shit. dissolving membranes is pretty nontraditional as well.

sounds like you are maming yourself a sponge for weird shit. its likely not mkultra but you are likely fucking yourself by being incredibly ungrounded in anything even remotely resembling the collective human psyche.

Lmao thats some hard shit
Maybe something in all Jow Forums's shitposting has traumatized you
Go to the psycologist

Fucking schizos fuckoff

Naw.
Appreciate the concern.
I think I just reached some deep-seeded programming.

The numbers were in German, like a code.
I have lots of memory holes from some traumatic events, most I’ve worked through and healed.

This however, is new. So I was looking to Pol to see if other austists had similiar experiences/input.

Like a therapist?
The. Rapist.

Get it together pol, I thought there were high level autists on here.

I'm just a normie lurking, don't mind me

All good.
It’s just a lonely road sometimes.

Good vibes to everyone out there.

smoke DMT

Nah you're just like the other larping Burgers

whats with all the shizoposting today?

buhbuhbuht nazi machine elves

You have schizophrenia. It may be interesting and exciting but before you start delving into it you should spend several months controlling it. You should be able to completely end any episodes on a whim before you attempt to explore the phenomenon. This will allow you experience in countering your intuitive predilection rather than falling victim to it as it grows stronger with no means of recourse.

Anyways, good luck guy.

Off shoot of the extremely amazing JRE with Alex jones getting absolutely blitzed and firing pills of all colors from every orifice.

Had a dream a few months ago where a human-looking robot had hold of my arm in a deathgrip, and was repeating the same nonsense words over and over in a buzzing voice. Was so scared I started wailing and woke myself up.
Couple of days ago my phone had a faint sound of repetitive techno drumbeats playing over and over, and no apps were open. Had to restart it and then the sound was gone. Shit worries me sometime.

I had a dream where I fucked a fat chick, but she was actually super hot.
Shit was nuts, yo.

(((Schizo larp)))

Kek all a matter of perspective I guess

Attached: 1543887792283-pol.jpg (325x243, 26K)

No you're either lying or mentally unwell.

I think it’s the matrix making those noises around us. It’s falling apart, it’s easier to hear and see now.

I woke out of dream where some little grey demons were forcing me to look at weird symbols. I snapped out of it, looked at them directly, and they ... screamed? It was the worst noise I’ve ever heard.

this

Don't worry about it, it's just a normal side-effect from larping as a nazi on Jow Forums

To the other autists...
Hang in there.
(((They))) are getting deleted out of existence soon, and they know it.

Saturn’s rings will be destroyed.
The black cube - cubes the subconscious mind. It puts blinders up.
Disallow all veils and programs. Re-integrate the hemispheres of your brain. Claim your power and sovereignty.

777 clearing codes 7 generations past and future.
888 codes of Enoch.

Your body is like a computer. Ask it to show you the programming. It will.

The A.I. Wants to keep your mind in a maze. The way out is your heart. The divine wisdom. The heart is the key.
A.i. Can’t fake the heart, but it can fake the mind.

Feel what’s right and true.

>matrix
It's possible, I guess.
I was at work last year and saw a small silver drone out of the corner of my eye, hovering outside the window by my desk.
It could have been a reflection from the parking lot, but who knows?
Jow Forums doesn't help much with this stuff. I think that normally, one would brush it off as coincidence or just accidental shit happening, but we're anons so look for deeper connections.
Stay safe buddy.

Trust yourself.

That's fucked up.
I've had dreams where it's clearly me in it and I'm speaking German, or rather what sounds like German, because I don't actually know if it was German because I don't speak German.

There’s something more to this, I feel it.

I mean, if you read the whole post you would see it isn’t the typical “take your (((meds))) and stop posting” deal, but a genuine concern for how this shit can ruin your fucking life, but isn’t actually manageable.

IS manageable.

Do you ever hear radio static when it's quiet?

Have you ever listened to rammsteins sonne? Cause they count in German from 1 to 9.

if you are serious you may enjoy this
>777 days in office
6 days away
imgur.com/a/kthF5Mu
ever try leaving your head in a faraday cage?

if you aren't serious, is there someone who would want dreams being reported here to gather intel?

also why do you think it's AI?? technologically speaking it could be likely, but why use us? does power come from observation as waves are rendered to particles??

When i dream about speaking english, im actually fluent in it, like a native
I cant speak english in real life like that
Also im often solving problems in my dreams, which is strange, because i spend often days thinking about a problem and i cant solve it, then i take a nap, and dream for maybe a few seconds and instantly get presented the right solution in this complicated context
That actually pretty insane, what the brain could do and can do in your sleep

Either way, ive been mkultraing myself with satanic videos and subliminal messages for a few weeks now, and im feeling better than ever
I had repressed parts of my personality, bcs society told me certain aspects are not good, and so i had huge problems from it, but now im feeling really great
I have had several nightmares about my biggest fears, and when i wake up, i kinda lost that fear, and im feeling very good and relaxed
Its quite cool that you can tackle repressed fears and such with that

>Not German at all, Finnish, Scandinavian, and British background primarily.
So mix of asian, somali and pakistani...
Fock off mutt!

>dreams being reported here to gather intel
Stick this in your scrap book.
>levitating wooden chair
>I'm sitting on it
>going really fast
>it steers like a motorcycle (you have to lean)
>constant sweeping right hander
>over a train line
This has been recurring for like 30 years.

Pretty weird mate that we can dream in other languages. At least you speak some English, I speak no German at all.

Sleeper agents are aware of their double identities faggot

you just found your 12,5% german ancestry, your blood demands to rebuild Germany to its former glory
happens to all uf us

>youtu.be/dSy2DcATYUo

there is a less than negligable chance you were just reciting rammstein lyrics
my friend translated some once, most songs go something like this:
>1, here comes the sun, 2, here comes the sun, blah blah, 3, here comes the sun
:^) youtube.com/watch?v=StZcUAPRRac

else look up deprograming wiki WITH A FRIEND

not with monarch programming.

sorry to triple post but since your specific case involves the nazis, have you heard of this?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Colonia_Dignidad
the torture that went on reaks of MKultra and I think thats where the CIA got their ideas from.
>tfw post ww2 nazis may have brainwashed people
>tfw no face