Explain THIS

How is this even possible?
How am i expected to believe this?

Attached: Arctic_North_Pole_Map copy.jpg (1440x1440, 888K)

please elaborate beyond your schitzograph

The Snake People of North America are feeding you mushrooms that's how faggot

It’s easy you’re mentally deficient

You aren't expected to believe anything. Information is available to you - what you choose to accept or reject is your prerogative. Just as it's my prerogative to laugh at you and call you a fucking gay retard faggot cuck.

Kill yourself, faggot.

i do not understand at all???

I found it cunt, what’s it to you ??

Attached: oh yeah.jpg (635x475, 196K)

gotta love schizos

There's evidence that the Norse made it all the way to North America. The Greenland colony ended up failing, though. North America was obviously settled by people from Asia millennia ago.

Caribou crossed the arctic.

Horses too. Then prairie niggers drove them to extinction

Thanks for bringing horses back to the Americas, white ppl!

Why did it take them 700 years to fucking cross the street and land in the America's? They could see it from their windows!

Europeans and russians were comfortable enough. They most likely knew it was there. They just didnt want to go to it

Because back then that part of Russia was filled by mostly animistic Asian tribes who didn't really give a fuck. It wasn't until the Cossacks drove east that white people could scientifically discover things.

So youre saying native americans are Asians? And europeans raped them?
Are you saying it was wm/af. Are you saying spics are HAPAS?!
I cant handle this redpill... Wha the fuck! ts like waking up from a nightmare in a nightmare.

What point exactly is this tard trying to make with his MSpaint scribblings?

Because they were using the Mercator map.

Both Greenland and whatever that opposite to the Bering Strait Russian place is called are shitty icy places where no one really wants to settle or trade with.

Everyone knows hispanics are hapas why do you think all of their countries are shitholes?

mongols raped russia even before it was an empire.

Europeans 2000 BC had no knowledge of the bering strait
Vikings made it to Canada
Trouble is they were not in the habit of writing they're discoveries down
Also Greenland was once a thriving norse settlement but collapsed, again due to no tradition of written history it's left to speculation as to why.
Then you had the decline of the vikings as a force as other European nations rose. The knowledge was lost, mixed up in myths and tales of pagan gods

Attached: g241544_u86656_dinga.jpg (300x466, 54K)

That everybody went around the arctic as if they weren't just chasing the sun eastwards or westwards.