Canada's food guide goes 90% Vegan, eliminates meat, dairy, recommends crickets

Canadian food prices are so expensive that
>1kg chicken breast - $30
>1kg steak - $60
>1kg cheese - $60-90
>1 gallon milk - $12-20
>1 loaf of bread $7+
>12 eggs - $8

Public outrage has grown so much that the Canadian government has removed all meat and cheese from the food guide and is recommending mainly cheap carbs and processed foods. Diverse protein sources include crickets and insects.

>What about milk?
No more milk, only water, because most of Canadians are shitskins and lactose intolerant.

>livekindly.co/canada-food-guide-goes-90-vegan/

Attached: canada 90% vegan.png (1980x1194, 2.67M)

Other urls found in this thread:

food-guide.canada.ca/en/
cbc.ca/kidscbc2/the-feed/insects-the-new-super-food
web.aw.ca/en/our-menu/burgers/beyond-meat-burger
youtube.com/watch?v=V-xYW7oDHfE
zehrs.ca/Food/Natural-&-Organic/Pantry/Baking-Ingredients/PC-Regular-100%-Cricket-Powder/p/21080801_EA
canadiangrocer.com/top-stories/grocery-theft-gone-in-30-seconds-6162
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Here is the "new" Canadian plate

>food-guide.canada.ca/en/

Attached: leaf vegan plate.png (1556x1282, 2.05M)

No meat=weak populace
Easier to control

Here is CBC Kids, the public broadcaster, teaching kids which insects are cool to eat

>cbc.ca/kidscbc2/the-feed/insects-the-new-super-food

>Insects - the new superfood!

>Health benefits
>Insects are a great source of protein and minerals, such as iron, zinc and magnesium. For example: if you eat two silkmoth larvae, you’ll get 10 times more iron than if you eat 100 grams of beef. Also, 100 grams of insects (crickets, beetles, red ants and grasshoppers) contains almost the same amount of protein as meat, but with less fat and fewer calories. Insects can also be good for your immune system. They include a protein called chitin that encourages healthy bacteria to grow in your stomach.

>Who’s eating insects?
Insects are being gobbled up by 80% of the world’s population, specifically by people in Asia, Africa and Latin America. They’re eating over 1,900 different types of insects. In order of popularity:

MOST POPULAR: beetles and caterpillars
NEXT POPULAR: wasps, grasshoppers, locusts, crickets and ants
LEAST POPULAR: termites and flies

Attached: what the fuck crickets.png (2032x1298, 2.65M)

Every grocery store sells crickets now in Canada as part of the government drive to turn Canada into a nation of insect eaters

Attached: let them eat crickets.jpg (1500x1001, 1.4M)

You can even get crickets in various flavours

Attached: leaf crickets wtf.jpg (3264x1836, 1.8M)

First entitled Millennials expect to buy a house on a 40 hour wage, now they expect nutrients as well? Damn lazy Millennials pull up your boot straps and get foraging!

God damn polish man, what did the Canadian ever do to you?

>go to sleep Johnny, breakfast is every second day

Attached: cheerios.jpg (4032x3024, 3.23M)

>Let them eat bugs

Attached: eat insects goy.png (1106x1310, 771K)

Lmao cucknada

Here is what chicken breast costs in Canada

>$39

Attached: $39-chicken-trudeau-approved.jpg (2976x1890, 2.31M)

Soon the filthy Goyim will be eating nothing but bugs and dirt and our elite bloodlines will rule over these hapless African cattle for all time.

Attached: Screenshot_20190214-220800~2.png (718x973, 343K)

Fuck bugpeople

Here is what some rib eye steak costs in Canada

>$59/kg

Attached: $59:kg steak.jpg (4032x3024, 3.52M)

Fuck me, those prices are sick...

Here is what some basic cheeses costs in Canada

>$63/kg

Attached: $63:kg cheese.png (1700x366, 942K)

LMAO

Eating fat is good for you

Here is what milk costs

>$14/gallon

Attached: $14:gallon milk.jpg (1200x1600, 312K)

Here is what one loaf of bread costs

>$6.59+tax

Attached: $6 peasant bread.jpg (2448x3264, 1.63M)

Here is what 6 eggs cost

>$3.69

Attached: $7.38 eggs.png (410x696, 135K)

Lmfao

Attached: m7M08t21.jpg (634x498, 98K)

You wanna hurt me? Go right ahead if it makes you feel any better, I'm an easy target. Yeah you're right I talk too much, I also listen too much. I could be a cold hearted cynic like you but I don't like to hurt peoples feelings... Well you think what you want about me I'm not changing, I lik- I like me, my wife likes me, my customers like me... cause I'm the real article What you see is what you get!

Attached: stf,small,600x600-c,0,0,1000,1000.jpg (1000x1000, 171K)

They've started selling chicken feet in Canada

Attached: $5:kg chicken feet.jpg (701x898, 90K)

Also insects are dying out in record numbers and niggers want to make it worse by eating them all

Carb jews at it again.

Here is the Quebec plate from the food guide

Attached: le plate quebecois.jpg (822x960, 95K)

>our boss bought me a steak for my promotion

Canada is a perfect example of food policy gone wrong. They don't allow cheap food to come in from the US and their government essentially grants a few shitty food producers monopolies through their restrictive legislation on who's allowed to ranch..

Also it should be noted that the Bank of Canada uses the Canadian food guide for its trimmed/core/main Consumer Price Index - CPI which is used to measure inflation.

So now chicken, beef, milk and cheese can continue to appreciate in price by 10-20%/year and the CPI basket won't include any of it, just cheap carbs.

Attached: blanklol.jpg (879x1271, 110K)

>In Canada, 2 slices of ham cost $2 at 50% off

They even put it in a ground beef pallet to make it seem more fancy

Attached: 2 slices ham $2.jpg (2057x3169, 1.92M)

Canada are 36% White
Let them burn

Leaf scum

Attached: 1550845057212.jpg (500x294, 42K)

Yet that very same $30+/kg ham is exported to the USA at $1/kg at huge profits and sold to burgers at $3/kg

>Notice the product of Canada

Attached: $1.49 a lbs ham product of canada.jpg (4032x3024, 3.33M)

Here is how leafs make hamburgers

Attached: leaf burgers.webm (900x506, 2.93M)

In Canada all the chains are starting to make insect-based burgers

>web.aw.ca/en/our-menu/burgers/beyond-meat-burger

Attached: insect burger.png (2046x1194, 1.79M)

Here is how little meat you get on a $100 Subway sub in Canada

>youtube.com/watch?v=V-xYW7oDHfE

>$100 Subway Sandwich CHALLENGE!

This would be $20 in the states

Attached: $100 subway sub.png (1268x718, 1.05M)

A leaf kid i know who is Canadian in living in Toronto services on eating 20 peanuts a day, sometimes a sausage

And THE prices are estimated to Rose another 300% with halal dlaughter and US Trade war

He describes it as that everybody walks around hungry, middle Class people shoot Birds with bb Guns to eat all Cats & stray dogs are eaten

My friends is Upper middle Class and sees himself Lucky to eat so Little, water prices are even åt 100 DOLLARS per 12 l,

To Combat this therese a complete media silence about it and The CAN goverment has hired a grocery store prices defense force that is utterly relentless in silencing and damage controlling this

Pic related

Attached: 1539922943507.png (650x433, 473K)

Good in stocks.

Here is a "Canadian" meeting her protein needs as per the new food guide

Attached: leaf eating protein.webm (270x360, 2.46M)

Why are you so obsessed with this. I hope someone forces you to eat bugs and turns you gay.

LET THE CANADIAN SHITS STARVE TO DEATH

She could eat my protein.

But now that you mention it I should have set the GPS to tel aviv for the lulz.

Grasshoppers don't expend that energy on producing body heat, bones, and other such things, and have a more simple gut which is more efficient.

Crickets are on sale right now

>$123.80/kg
>zehrs.ca/Food/Natural-&-Organic/Pantry/Baking-Ingredients/PC-Regular-100%-Cricket-Powder/p/21080801_EA

Attached: $13 cricket powder.png (1754x866, 653K)

The world is running out of the ability to sustain its population

They are panicking because they need the population growth to prop up their infinite debt growth ponzi scheme, but at the same time cannot provide a healthy diet for all - certainly not enough to placate the plebs.

The result? What you see here - forcing people to eat insects. All the Elites can do is kick the can down the road, making the problem worse and worse and worse rather than merely admit they were ever at fault.

Their arrogance will be the destruction of all of humanity.

Attached: giphy (1).gif (360x360, 955K)

Attached: 1549747107245.png (500x342, 238K)

Attached: leaf crickets.jpg (1000x667, 126K)

If I'd still fuck that, do I have yellow fever?

>Hot back to school advice: Feed them bugs

t. CBC

Attached: let them eat bugs.png (1026x1152, 887K)

How can you put an end to it?

Attached: thehorror.jpg (480x360, 10K)

Best cupcakes I ever had had cricket flour in the mix. also
>op didn't link to previous thread

Until its cheaper than beans and rice. I'm sticking with my Cheese and meat.

Imagine fucking that insectoid after she ate dinner, you're pounding her pussy yet you fail to notice the live creepy crawler crawling out of her ass and into her vagina... you don't notice the creepy crawler as it slides against your cock... slowly it starts to burrow itself inside your urethra. After you nut, you notice you don't go soft, as you feel your dick you feel something inside of it wriggling, suddenly you feel hundreds of razor sharp pains inside your dick as you scream in a combination of horror and agony... you look at the insectoids ass and see one insect after another emerging..

>Muh protein

Why do right-wing fags keep spreading this lie? There are plenty of ways to gain protein from plants.

Protein deficiency is virtually non existent in the western world. You fucking brain dead idiots have been completely brainwashed by the meat and supplement industry

I don't mind this new food guide. We're going into a deep depression, meat will be back on the menu soon enough.

What's going on over there OP? Google's literally censoring any recent news on the inflated grocery prices. This is news to me. Is your economy turning into venezuela?

Make it STOP!!!

If anything, girls like this keep their vaginas really clear of centipedes because if they feel one crawling around they think "they, that's a snack" and eat it right away.

Cackled like an autist at 5:40 AM. Pic related.

Attached: dickants.png (1052x3619, 174K)

All environmental concerns aside, I'm not going to reject eating bugs out of hand for one simple reason: because I already eat a ton of shrimp and scallops and other seafood.

We like to fool ourselves that there's a difference between sea bugs and land bugs, but really it's all the same shit. If it's cheap, healthy and nutritious you'd be an idiot to reject it because of completely arbitrary distinctions. And honestly, a lot of you are just being big fucking babies about the whole issue. I bet you were (are) the sort of kids who threw a big tantrum any time your mother tried to serve you anything that wasn't chicken tendies with tomato ketchup.

Attached: 1505612041316.jpg (600x451, 25K)

ITT autism stricken morons learn the true market cost of meat when the government doesn't waste billions of tax dollars to subsidize a disgusting industry that pollutes our air and water. Get fucked faggot

I am laughing my fucking ass off.

Who the fuck is paying for Meat industry trolling on Jow Forums?

>hey, that's a snack

Attached: 53 leaf.jpg (657x527, 59K)

Devolving into a third world country before our eyes.

Attached: $6 corn.jpg (4032x3024, 2.06M)

The Trailer Park boys meat heists weren't satire. Organized Meat Theft is an epidemic in Canada

>He left his friend waiting in the car at the main entrance of Dollar’s Your Independent Grocer. Shopping list in hand, he went directly to the meat section. There, he quickly loaded a couple hundred dollars worth of items–six T-bone steaks, a prime rib roast–into one of the reusable shopping bags so popular nowadays.

>Bypassing the cashiers, he hit the exit doors at a brisk pace–though not so fast as to attract unwanted attention–quickly slipped into the waiting car and disappeared into traffic. Elapsed time: Perhaps two minutes.

>Professional thieves aren’t just well organized, their footmen are also remarkably fast and efficient. A retail theft expert in Chicago recently estimated that one professional thief, or “booster” is equivalent to four or five amateur shoplifters. Dollar says that some thieves get in and out of his store in 30 seconds. It’s common for these pro bandits to make off with $300 to $400 worth of merchandise in a single heist, adds Richard Hampel, a detective constable with the North Bay police, who worked with Dollar and his fellow grocers to combat the thieves.

>Meat is a particularly attractive target. It commands a high street price and in many cases doesn’t feature a UPC code that enables it to be traced. Hampel says that thieves sometimes sell the stolen merchandise from their home or take it to local drug dealers in exchange for cocaine. In some cases, goods make their way through a sophisticated network of fencing channels.

>canadiangrocer.com/top-stories/grocery-theft-gone-in-30-seconds-6162

In Canada, 6 T-Bone steaks and a roast cost $300-400. In Canada, cocaine dealers accept steak, meat and cold cuts as payment. This is no joke. Organized Cheese Robberies are common with the police reporting the types of cheese stolen and the quantity down to 100 grams.

Attached: leaf meat heists.png (1920x1080, 3.19M)

This. On any other subject you can get anons to debate you here, with citations to statistics, journals, etc. Bring up entomophagy and good luck getting anyone to debate you in good faith. Becomes all feelings and no facts.

>fake prices

Attached: beefRibeye3.jpg (4032x3024, 2.84M)

The issue is government pushing bug-eating.
>no they aren't
The CBC is. The CBC is Canada's state sponsored "news."

You're the one strawmanning OP as hating bugs, not government pushing pushing bugs.

>We like to fool ourselves that there's a difference between sea bugs and land bugs, but really it's all the same shit. If it's cheap, healthy and nutritious you'd be an idiot to reject it because of completely arbitrary distinctions. And honestly, a lot of you are just being big fucking babies about the whole issue. I bet you were (are) the sort of kids who threw a big tantrum any time your mother tried to serve you anything that wasn't chicken tendies with tomato ketchup.

As someone who's actually tasted the difference between prawns and cockroaches. I'm here to remind everyone that you don't know what the FUCK you're talking about Ahmed!

You can buy a whole pig and several chickens for that in the UK.

The steak IS the promotion

Notice how quickly she has to eat it (chewing and swallowing rapidly) because it's so disgusting.

Dammit

Attached: jwr18 - Copy.jpg (426x468, 66K)

The UN pushes it too, and while I don't trust those fucks in the slightest I think they have the right idea on this issue.

Check out the previous thread and you'll see exactly what he's talking about. Jow Forums chimps out if you try to have a discussion on entomophagy.

I've had scorpion, sago worm, cricket, mealworm, grasshopper, cicada, silkworm pupa, rhinoceros beetle, and I forget what else but roaches are a line I won't cross. I've heard they taste like greasy chicken.

Nah. Can't speak for the centipede, but mealworms kind of taste like peanuts, cicadas definitely taste like peanuts, scorpions taste like popcorn, and silkworm pupa taste kind of like wine.

cucked

>pol chimps out
A subsection of pol chimps out.
In any group of people, you can find any sort of mentality.

>Canada slowly being destroyed

Feels comfy

How does Canada keep finding ways to become an ever bigger joke of a nation?

Attached: 1533523615758.png (1562x1452, 133K)

The majority does in my experience. Out of all the times I've posted in entomophagy threads, the last thread was the most success I've had and it was still largely strawmen and ad hominem.

>Organized Cheese Robberies

Kek'd hard

Lobster is the chicken of the sea though. Not the oversized cockroach of the sea.

Ah, ok. But isn't that the REASON you post such threads?

Would have to disagree with you. Lobsters, crabs, and shrimp are all bottom feeding scavengers. They're all delicious but they still are sea cockroaches essentially.

So this is the power of Adam Smith.

Peanuts, popcorn and wine. Sounds like the kind of diet for lonely roasties that hit the wall.

Nobody cares leaf stop shitting up the catalog with your whining. Starve for all we care.

Attached: 1551251818452.jpg (306x650, 31K)

Never made an ento thread, just join in every one I see, but no. Generally I come in looking for a debate and all I get is REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE Unfortunantely it's past my bedtime now, I have to go to work soon and haven't slept.

lel

Can someone explain what happened in Canada that prices are like that?

>22/09/19
is it just me or your date is written wrong?

When we're finally on the brink I'd just like to remind burgers that Alberta makes most of the money in Canada because we have oil, so anytime you guys wanna annex us that would be great.

So is cods, yet you wouldn't call them insects of the sea.

it's time to milk white women

Wh*teoid women are only good for one thing, taking tha BBC and being milked

Black BVLLs get free milk from these wh*teoidds

Attached: milkers (3).webm (1280x720, 2.75M)

roasties go the brapfarm,
non roasties go the milkfarm.

Attached: Noble french meeting.jpg (838x559, 240K)

What's a brapfarm?

Attached: doggo cook3.jpg (1024x730, 189K)