Is this the end of Jow Forums trolling?

So, it looks like facebook employees caught on to you guys and they are using an AI system to ""deboost"" anything which it identifies with Jow Forums trolls...

Pic related, words it uses to flag you as a Jow Forums troll.

also, src
youtube.com/watch?v=pYSmFI9GAAs

Attached: Screenshot 2019-03-01 at 11.13.17.png (1294x1394, 761K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cBkWhkAZ9ds
discord
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>going on boomerbook

Attached: 1544485721684.png (1178x353, 54K)

Change the words

>war cry often used by Jow Forums trolls
Amazing

This is Jrs fault, he be bitching about his human rights {fathers privacy} again.

>Change the words
this, or spam these words on purpose on leftist content

idiot, you have to target the people who aren't redpilled, not the people who are..

If true, irrelevant. Half of these words are no longer in common usage anyway.

yes, but if it uses AI, it can catch on the new words pretty quickly.

also, for example on some alt right streams, there will be always a certain percantage of people who spam those words (which is enough for deboosting)

Attached: Screenshot 2019-03-01 at 11.20.11.png (1041x737, 439K)

>spam these words on purpose on leftist content
this

/bread

ok, I'll play devil's advocate... what is the "nonboomer" social network?

Fully 1/3 of those definitions are wrong anyway
>facebook

t. retard

Just as they all (facebook, twitter, apple, youtube) coluded to get AJ banned, the same way they'll colude witht this "deboosting trolls" strategy

also, pic related, even on this Project Veritas video talking about it there is an idiot using ((( )))

Attached: Screenshot 2019-03-01 at 11.29.23.png (752x531, 74K)

>shoe on head
>(Used to be sex entertainer)

Anyone have a source for this?

>an actual newfag

Nigga I have literally never heard of this, place gib nudes

you have arrived
welcome

Attached: newfag.jpg (540x540, 44K)

It's already over

Attached: MuhSafeSpace_MuhFreeSpeech.jpg (1080x905, 361K)

Attached: Leslie-Jones-nude_04 .jpg (640x427, 73K)

>Illegal to kek on social media
Kek.
Hell, I know liberals who hate SJWs, that glossary was made by a fucking retard.

>normie instead of normalfag

Attached: 1533254429008.jpg (224x224, 5K)

>kekistan

Somehow I’m totally okay with them “deboosting” cringe like this, whatever “deboosting” means

I wish they would ban more stuff like this.

No ideological value. It doesn't further discourse and only serves to antagonize.

What the fuck is a trash dove

First of all this Second, this It's just a pathetic attempt to ban the very vocabulary popularly used by right wing online users, even though most of the words on that glossary have nothing to do with politics.

It just goes to show how effective we really are, and how afraid they are of us.

Attached: they all float down here.jpg (1166x612, 102K)

>Project Veritas
holy crap when will anons leave 2016 behind?

Im cool with the friends of Israel but pandering to conservatives over censorship is becoming a joke

>toxic

I hate this word more than anything in the world

FeEliNg oF gLeE
lulz

Fucking newfags go back to redd1t god damn

>Second, this
doubt this will work, they will also assign a """troll score""" to accounts...

so, if your account gets flagged as "troll", you'll basically have to create a new account.

and the worst thing, you wont even know that it is flagged as troll account...

Pretty sure it means they refuse to publish your paid content.

This guy?

Attached: birdo.png (1080x1080, 381K)

otto

It is pretty amazing. Kikebook actually perceived pol/ as a threat. Incredible when pondered.

>livejasmin.
/b/ used to troll "entertainers" at certain websites where registration isnt necessary. the "shoe on head" request was made to ensure that we were watching a live model and not a loop. from there was "sharpie in pooper" then relentless trolling. bonus points if you could get a screenshot of the whore breaking down in tears.

t. oldfag

Those were fun times

>Overton Window
Welcome to the Orwellian hellscape.

Attached: 1288166167059.jpg (1280x720, 81K)

I'm fully aware of the history of the term, I just don't think there is any proof of this particular hoe doing camwhoring

>No ideological value. It doesn't further discourse and only serves to antagonize.
t. jack conte

mods will always be faggots just like you. you literally cannot simultaneously be a mod and not be a faggot. and if you haven't been permanently banned from Jow Forums countless times you're also a faggot whose non-controversial "hey so I just wanted to have a conversation with you if that's all right" beta bullshit would fit in better on reddit

That one made me laugh hard. Fucking hell, these people. Its like listening to your granparents try to chat shit with you about video games

>HEY BILLY HOWS THE PLAYBOX STATION, YOU GOT THE NEW SUPER MARCHIO BROTHERS DVD?

It is a rather problematic term

Attached: 1502995197365.jpg (500x440, 66K)

Just use left wing buzzwords ironically?

This is going to backfire fast

The memo explicitly states the methods should be applied especially during important elections.

How is this shit not conspiracy to commit election tampering? If targeted ads constitute election tampering, how the fuck does this not?

Attached: 1547950307513.jpg (396x432, 104K)

>How is this shit not conspiracy to commit election tampering?

Attached: 20180410-Zmlqv24whVb5ycxUML0N.jpg (3000x2000, 630K)

cant we spam the whole english language?
Or at least maybe words associated with SJWs so to ban the whole sjw lexicon?

if your account is already flagged as troll account, a better idea would be to go on leftist channels and comment sections and spam there those terms..

>some gook rating memes pretending to be an expert

the term literally has nothing to do with the youtube hoe youre likely thinking of. If anything she took the name from said term.

The fed is inherently authoritarian left wing and only works against the right

>REEEE! = War cry often used by Jow Forums trolls
Ok bois, let me hear ur war cry
*inhales*
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Attached: 1484110169390.gif (360x360, 324K)

The thing I find most disturbing about this is the conflation of the meaning of the word Disdain with the word Hate.

But leftist love to dumbify everything.

nope, this just breeds better trolls

It has become a crime to dislike their positions. They're literally making it illegal to mentally oppose them.

please boycott all british goods and services

yes and quick before the circles catch on

REEEEEEEEE RACE WAR NOW REEEE REEEEEEE

Attached: 6272393E-EF36-440C-B11F-B0893590C882.gif (387x301, 715K)

>he puts "!" at the end of his REEEE

Attached: its-them-again.jpg (620x372, 61K)

>Using facekike

youtube.com/watch?v=cBkWhkAZ9ds

Guess we'll have to start using street language when we talk on the norm page that is the zuccpage
Gotta confuse the shit out of the merchants so we can pill some boomers

>lulz
Will this affect FB traffic to lulz.com articles?

Attached: ghgfhgf.gif (1237x973, 491K)

I fucking hate these people. Honestly, why do they have to be like this? Why aren't we allowed to exist in peace? Why do they study us like ayylmaos?

Know your enemy and bla bla bla

The left has no idea how fucking pathetic they are lmao. That fucking paper reads like something out of 1984. They are NPC faggots.

We noble creatures that live under the bridges in fairytales are truly the oppressed minority.

Attached: facebook_memewar.jpg (1399x941, 250K)

i learned the truth of the world after coming here. it flips a switch

i can only imagine facebook realizes this happens on a daily basis and understands the magnitude of it

Attached: 1532218055807.jpg (600x612, 93K)

alot of these terms are standard among non-channers.

Isn't meddling in elections illegal? Why don't Trump and the republican party do something against facebook...

This sweaty little fuck needs more congressional hearings, to set him straight..

>alot of these terms are standard among non-channers.
you miss the point. They are not against Jow Forums, they are against non-liberals...

theyre standard among liberals though too...

>theyre standard among liberals though too...
yeah sure, liberals use therms like "SJW" and "cu.ck" you fucking brainlet

go fuck yourself with a bullet irl ya faggot, holy fuck.

>go fuck yourself with a bullet irl ya faggot, holy fuck.
thx for the bump... keep it up

He's right you know, you're a fucking moron.

>they are using an AI system to ""deboost"" anything which it identifies with Jow Forums trolls...
thank god, this will allow our troll powers to concentrate and become more focused, by eliminating more normies we need to engage less training and can implement more fun bags

>yes, but if it uses AI, it can catch on the new words pretty quickly.
just like how the AI can win Hillary Clinton the election in a way where she doesn't have to kiss no baby

See this shill response? Real anons would've called it (((kikebook))) but these faggots are trying so hard to try and make us not anti sematic. Fuck Israel

Lmao what dumb pozzed faggots boomer book employees are!
>TFW those tards don't realise this papce is ever evolving and there's a new type of meme shitpost every week...

Attached: 1540502107924.png (432x649, 423K)

Anybody else b& from making new threads but not from commenting in someone else's?

sounds just like rekvetcha hell

>no mention of the JQ

They're barely skimming the surface of terminology. This is the best timeline

This is the end, the end, the end my friend, the end.

>IRL thrown in there for good measure
BOOM
O
O
M

Just start taking lefty memes and putting red pill info on top, like that pigeon. Get the automatic censor to start censoring lefties by mistake. fogz

Attached: 64748FC6-7638-42AF-BB92-E7DFCB29B125.jpg (750x750, 446K)

Instagram I think.

>Instagram I think.
It's owned by facebook.. try again.

discord
==
.gg/ZSxxyzB
Come redpill these retards.