Quintessentially British

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6758899/Ex-Labour-peer-face-trial-accused-sexually-assaulting-boy-girl-13.html

Attached: D0kHZ-dW0AAPB39.jpg (1080x1155, 170K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/i8mHN
historyreviewed.com/?p=2161
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Quintessentially British
Quite, yes.
archive.fo/i8mHN

Attached: i-img1200x1200-1524565151gfcplg22671.jpg (1200x1200, 129K)

>Lord Ahmed
OH NO NON ON ONONONONONONONNONOOOO
AHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAAAHAAHHAHAAA

Can expect that sort of thing from a Labour peer

>boy and girl

Well at least he's an equal opportunity rapist, the feminists will be happy

I used to be sad at their downfall but once I realized that the UK was the principle nation fucking with our elections, even more than Israel, I found their suffering rested much lighter on me and now I am gladdened when I see news like this.

The UK will fall in our lifetimes. Probably sooner than later, once Brexit is canceled against the wishes of the remaining non-cucks they will flee their accursed island leaving only chaos, niggers, and sand niggers. They already lost all their industries except finance, how will they retain that cash cow when it’s mainly street shitting goat fucking brown people in London?

Fuck Britain. They never stopped their war on the US. Their slow motion suicide is entertaining.

Reads like Jewish psychopathy.

Attached: 1550840097962.jpg (1023x838, 132K)

Let me guess, he was made a peer by Tony (((Bliar))))

Mashallah. It doesn't matter, in 10 years it's all over for you pisswesel weaklings anyway.

Attached: Screenshot_20181214-161047~3.png (720x966, 229K)

Britain learned everything they know from Jews user.

really worried about the police's racism here

> peer Lord Ahmed
> by Sami Quadri fro daily mail
Are there any brits left at all?

No. Almost all cities are now foreign.

Put him behind bars.

Everyone is a paki now.

Most, if not all of the well known people the press say are sex offenders are really trans. The ruling class are trannies, and their higher-up minions.

Attached: No dick.gif (497x280, 1.7M)

Based

Blair shoved a bunch of his cronies into the house of lords during his time as PM, essentially ruining the concept of the house of Lords.

I think Jimmy Saville was a tranny, and the stories about him being a sex pervert were lies, to wind people up, because journalists are spiteful, vindictive queers. The media are the scum of the Earth. All they seem to do is lie!

Attached: Jimmy-Savile-body4-w.jpg (500x697, 98K)

hurry up india and nuke pakistan

>Lord Ahmed
Fucking hell m8s.

Attached: 1528978692100.jpg (500x636, 74K)

> convicted pedophile wuz good boye, dindu nuffin
an eternal pox on your island of queers and nation wreckers

>Lord Ahmed
why do memes have to become a reality?

>Lord Ahmed
What the hell man.

Part and parcel

>Lord Ahmed

The memes were funny at first but now this is just sad

this is how they silence people. false accusations.

We are fucked

>I personally know of royal ((((charity))), that is being at the top of a organised cover ups.
Guildford crown court (((judge))) Peter Moss, with army of lawyers is legal mafia, covering their crimes right now- today.
>Feels bad, but there's nothing I could do about it.

>Lord Ahmed

Really UK? Really? Is this why you burned small children to death in dresden, so that Lord Ahmed could have his own rapegangs sponsored by taxpayers?

Gods you anglos disgust me beyong imagining.

Here is a rodhesian who survived the slaughters promoted by britain, explaining to hi descendants why anglos are insane anti-white lunatics.

tl;dr : It all goes back to anglos betraying their king and delivering the country to jews, as well as the "culture of politeness" that shaped britain, its makes them two-faced and apassive-agressive like jews, there is not a place low enough that an anglo wont bow to.

historyreviewed.com/?p=2161

Lord Ahmed will be pardoned next year under Sharia law. The crescent moon rises.