Dude, You're The Reason Everybody Hates White Guys

youtu.be/ETdBEX040xw?t=26

Our White Christian Brother Dean is preaching the Word of God on campus and gets racially insulted by the 56% crowd.

"Dude you're the reason everybody hates white people" and the crowd erupts. The longhaired white dude tries to do a "not all white people bit" and gets booed.

Look at the crowd. Look how they openly show their contempt for the White man. They hate us. They want to kill us and replace us.

I hope you're prepared to defend your lives brothers.

Attached: 22332.png (1340x541, 1.33M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ZTBsYtS1wFM
youtu.be/LoWU6jCnasE
youtube.com/watch?v=oDqUJXNL7z0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

ARE YOU faggots going to just try to slip through the cracks when you know your own campus and town is seething with ungrateful foreigners that want to destroy and replace you.

Attached: 1489603303849.png (1237x1017, 108K)

you have a fucking memeflag, these idiots and the nigger israelites are actually doing a good job of diving whites from thrash lets have more of this, let them segregate whites from colleges and shitty neighborhoods, let them know how much you hate their race, that will only benefit us.

Attached: chupacabras.jpg (1600x900, 642K)

>when your enemies kill you, you win

The hippie and the indian guy are fuckin pathetic.
Instead of making arguments, they all try to appease the crowd for that special 0.21petosecond of social approval.

Attached: 1547040262264.jpg (900x1211, 138K)

He's a christcuck so I'm glad it happened to him

i dont think there is a single person in this video that isnt a retard

I ain't mad cause I am a white man 100% and I know damn well I am more superior to these mutts. Feels good to be white.

Attached: IMG_1402.jpg (527x1024, 38K)

>living around spics and niggers
>ever

brown hair = not white
I know how it is to be a med but at least I don't pretend I am white. Have pride in your own culture.

I ain't no shit skin shitalian. I am half German half Swedish. I know both my great grandparents and have respectively been to both of their countries meeting relatives. Jokes on you Chang

boi dont listen to an aussie

That Dean bro isn't very good at preaching. He allows himself to get sidetracked by the crowd and loses his temper down to their level... Thinks too much he had something to prove, but the fact that he goes out there shows he has the will at least so I don't wanna talk shit about him.

youtu.be/ZTBsYtS1wFM
youtu.be/LoWU6jCnasE

This is how public preaching in a very hostile environment, Israel in this case, should be done instead.

they simply dont fear them
they know muslims retaliate, so they dont give them lip
they know Christians wont Punch a hole in their skull, so they give christians shit
you guys really think These S O I B O Y S would give a Christian attitude if he just knocked out their fuckbuddy ?

If we have retards like this speaking on our behalf we are fucked... Just another uneducated loud mouth American mutt.

just look at the crowd in the vid
top kek
muttland indeed

Why are your standards for logic so low. Retards who feel confident to spout their opinions without an even minimal command of the logic required to express factual information will be the downfall of us all.

>living in a city that isn’t at least > 90% white
why lel

Aussies are just descendants of criminals and abos. They don't deserve to be classified as white. Litterly niggers

brown hair, brown features, brown eyes(I'm assuming) When I think of white I think of Aryan. There is a clear difference. I accept and understand that I will not have blond hair blue eyes children and I am ok with that. I don't need to pretend I am 'white' to be happy.

I love watching Hell Shaking Street Preachers, They are pretty fucking funny.

youtube.com/watch?v=oDqUJXNL7z0

Lol what is this thinking?.. Who is trying to tell you that you need to look like a northern European to be happy.... You allowed that shit into your head and more than likely forgot your own cultural history. Perhapes you should learn the history of the European people going back 50,000 years then you will get an idea of the phenotypic differences.. Bonus if you look at the areas/duration of greek/roman colonization particularly around the mid east. unless you are non-European.. If you are something other than European then i have no more to say to you.

nigger lmao hahahahahaha

Violence never causes true change of heart though.

Convert someone by sword and he'll praise you as his brother... but as soon as you turn your back he'll plan to overthrow and kill you for what you did.

Brown hair is not white in my books. Everyone has different descriptions of 'white' since its a pretty meaningless term.
> Perhapes you should learn the history of the European people going back 50,000 years
Recorded history doesn't even go back that far. You'll be lucky to even get accurate accounts of what happened even 1000 years ago.

I definitely think there are large phenotype differences between Ayran and Mediterranean stock .
Mediterranean are my dominant features. Brown hair and brown eyes.

Not written history but the study of genetics done on ancient bones.. Western hunter gatherers, Early European farmers and Yamnaya migrations into europe. Perfectly explains the reason why you look Mediterranean and Germans have a different look. Dont let Nordicists make you hate yourself.. The jews are doing this same thing to them and us yet nords try to do the very same thing to meds and its damn shameful.. whenever i come across someone like you whos self concept has been damaged by this false bullshit it fucking pisses me off.

And again, ZERO mainstream media presence at clear, open, and recorded anti white HATRED. Can you IMAGINE the backlash and a group of white frat boys confronted a group of vitriolic black women about "police brutality" and saying its why nobody likes blacks? It wouldn't be national news, it'd be an international event. There will be no justice until these traitors lie in their blood.

The average white male in 2050

Attached: 88063BC7-1118-461D-A947-996099305C9F.jpg (1024x625, 76K)