When is Tucker gonna' admit his addiction to Jow Forums?

When is Tucker gonna' admit his addiction to Jow Forums?

Attached: tucknyann.jpg (491x591, 77K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/hvpw976qWfU
youtube.com/watch?v=6_nFI2Zb7qE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

He used the term
>wageslave
on his show two nights ago

>Tuck the cuck

He interviewed Tulsi Gabbard but they failed to name the problem

Im glad tuck know about the wagie question

>tucker didn't spahetti
>this is bad
oof

they had a chance to trash Israel and they didn’t

To me it's fucking ridiculous and embarrassing that a news anchor on the most watched news show on cable uses Jow Forums memes.

Speaks to the degree of our influence I guess. We are the Jews now.

I could do it every day at my job too but anyone who isn't a sperg knows restraint.

This was the best russian bot generated meme he spread to the boomers
youtu.be/hvpw976qWfU

This shows they're not idiots. Actually, not trashing Israel is bait for the left.

>restraint
Thats how we got in this ZOG nightmare you fucking jew

Fuck you're right
I'm going to 14/88 today, why hold back any more
Will post results on my break

All we need is 1% of the population to openly come out and say it and the majority would follow

Wageslave has been around far before this dumpster fire.

I know, I've read the wikipedia article as well. The point is this dumpster fire among others have brought it back into the modern lexicon.

Good. But honestly there are a lot of journalists, and radio talkers that frequent here. Say hi to the gay black guy from cnn. Say hi to Anderson Cooper. Say hi to Dana lash. Let's show them our war face

The next IOTBW should be everyone here simultaneously reveals their power level on the same day.

hi tucker, love the show.

if i could change one thing it would be this: STOP LAUGHING. it's cringe, it's pompous, it's smug. It makes you look like a giant hypocrite

this img

Attached: pepe-the-frog-pol-lol-4chan-meme-pepe-the-frog-black-and-white-thumb[1].jpg (310x310, 29K)

youtube.com/watch?v=6_nFI2Zb7qE