Anyone starting to hate normies and side with the jews?They're like cattle.I'm starting to think the goyim deserve it

Anyone starting to hate normies and side with the jews?They're like cattle.I'm starting to think the goyim deserve it.

Attached: 1550966547425.jpg (1024x1024, 135K)

I'm unironically an arab, so they are my ethnic cousins. Thanks to them my family and me are enjoying neetbux

Is that how you recruit your shabbos goys?
>You're not like the other goys, come be on the winning team.

Attached: 1534778500154.jpg (1197x614, 74K)

JIDF please leave

I feel like I have no side

are you biracial?
Yes the jews use naruto pepes to fit in clearly.

Normies are memetic mooks, to be knocked out of the way on the path to stomp the Jew Enemy to death. Simply see them as obstacles when it comes to matters of meme warfare. They'll do as they're fucking told after Master Kike is slain.

Best naruto girl

Attached: 1423771532_full.png (603x340, 275K)

The Jews hate non Jewish PCs, not normie NPCs. They love normies because they can program them.

you are not wrong for thinking that the average white who is unwilling to sacrifice even a bit of their own comfort deserves what is being done to them. However that doesn't mean you are siding with the jews.

I'm afraid I must sage this though because most AUS post have been slide threads tonight.

Literally who?Is bort worth watching

>Hates normies
>Sides with the people who made the normies the retarded sheep that they are

Attached: 1516056012734.jpg (782x640, 167K)

basically

>Is bort worth watching

It's confusing. I have no idea what's going on with the aliens who show up, dick around for a bit, then disppear again.

Please bitch, even Plato and Socrates were complaining about normies, well before the first mentioning of Judaism..

when did they complain about npcs

free will and shit

free will is the most pervasive illusion. yet an illusion it remains. your brain operates on the same determinism that you learned about in high school physics. quantum is also deterministic, we just don't have the ability to predict outcomes.

Why not hate both? Hate is free and infinite.

This one. This one has a point. Hate's free. It gets things done. Wogs hate You. While you've probably spent years and years trying to be lil' baby tolerance and love like every normie is taught. Well. Look who's winning right now.

Hate, faggot. Hate and tell those that want to be all self righteous or fortune cookie bullshit about it go kill themselves.

>France
>Arab
Well I can't say I'm surprised

Boruto has its moments, like Kakashi promoting incest between Sasuke and his daugher in last ep. Sasuke went full autist and didn't know how to talk with his child and his ex-mentor told him to follow icha icha tactics. Sasuke actually did.

Is that the step after realizing that jews are the chosen people?

Not op but pobably just spiting everyone else in like in my case.

Even Goebbels felt like that, utterly depressed. Then the third way came

Yes

Fuck off you filthy jew. Can't wait until you fucking ghouls are all dead.

What do you have to hate normies about india is still indian

Normies are beyond help. I will never help the kikes though.