Why do boers/afrikkans get shocked by this

Wtf do you expect when you install Jim crow LITE in Africa of all places and be a prick for 60yrs.

Well duh you never belonged in Africa and never did one but you aren't African just some euro mixed scum.

"WTF BLACKIE STOP DEFENDING YOUR HOMELAND"

youtu.be/yQ7DbQhe-xM

Attached: images (1).jpg (194x260, 8K)

Other urls found in this thread:

harpers.org/archive/2019/03/the-myth-of-white-genocide-in-south-africa/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/South_African_apartheid_referendum,_1992
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Progressive_Federal_Party
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Conservative_Party_(South_Africa)
sahistory.org.za/archive/top-army-officers-purged
galago.co.za/CAT1_I.htm
rhodesia.me.uk/MzilikaziTownship.htm
rhodesia.me.uk/GoldenDawn.htm
youtu.be/BKGNvo8WTrA
youtube.com/watch?v=oyvqfwcJsGc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It’s a great lesson. Most of the people who voted to end apartheid weren’t even from the founding generation. They were born later and infected with liberal values. They thought that the blacks would forgive them for their ancestors’ sins and get along. Now they have been disenfranchised, raped, butchered, even eaten, all by their own doing.

It’s a great lesson here in the US, one Obama proved, the lesser mud races will always resent whites and no amount of pandering, gibs, reparations, or “I’m Sorrys” will stop them from beating in your door and butchering you.

It’s nice to have these things illustrated so one can point at them and say “Here is what will become of whites once we’re past the tipping point.” No white nationalist tract or screed will ever illustrate what the Jews and brown and yellow races have planned better than the examples we can see with our own eyes.

These Boers died so we might not make the same errors.

Actually, that land doesn't belong to the bantu either and that photo is exactly why having Jim Crow laws is a good idea. So fuck off and kys you retarded ape.

>be a prick for 60 years
>ancestors sins
There were no sins. White rule was the best thing to ever happen to shitskins.

I never said they sinned. I implied that the cucks who ended Aparthied were fantasizing about this.

>Be boer/afrikkans
>Try nazism in a obviously African continent
>Get rekted

?????

Attached: view.jpg (500x333, 47K)

This is what happens when whites pander to niggers. Happens every day in the USA.

It'd be cool if the boers just got the fuck out of there and the entire infrastructure collapsed in a year, but then again there would always be some cuck country which would send a billion or two in "humanitarian aid" to keep the apes alive.

Attached: pppp.png (857x1228, 774K)

Niggers only useful when controlled.

Don't forget it was the white british who started genociding boers

South Africa was uninhabited when colonised. The blacks are the invading colonists.

user, stop dragging the UK down.
Why is there one set of rules for people of European descent and another for shitskins?

You would be on here whining if white people started fighting back against the Islamic and shitskin enclaves in the UK.

Also, your ID looks very akin to "See Ya Loicense?"

Much doubt

Attached: iww-kat_0.jpg (213x236, 8K)

To be fair the whites wanted more cheap labor and actually invited the Bantu niggers in. It’s how the US will fall, too. Extremely ironic.

this. same for southern slaves.
the same thing was done to the them.
Its the RC's doing this to them because theyre protestant

>Thinks that the Bantu majority is actually native to South Africa
>Thinks that All Africans are the Same.

Attached: 1540068452279.png (400x400, 107K)

SA is the reason why you should kill all niggers.

>be European
>try to defend your homeland
>RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACIST

>be nigger
>do nigger things
>HE'S DEFENDING HIS HOMELAND!!!

It's in Africa therefore it belongs to the Africans. White scum deserve to be slaughtered mercilessly, their women raped and their little piglets buttfucked.

Attached: attachment.jpg (640x573, 102K)

The indigenous population of South Africa were the whites, retard, by 350 years.

No matter what you shill you will never be african at all and never were

Remember this meme you shill out

Africans for Africans

Europeans for Europe

Now fuck off with your hypocritical shit

Attached: dw2.jpg (318x156, 21K)

Milky way belongs to ayy lmaos, cause they were the first nation!

why is Jow Forums so obsessed with blacks?
like 75% of threads are simply about blacks.

Cool baseless meme now fuck off back to Europe

Attached: farm murders9.jpg (720x447, 80K)

Some have low 80 iq while the rest r in the 70s

Why is it so hard to give whites their own land. You will see that even a fucking desert will prosper, while the niggers' South Africa will turn to shit.

Let's be honest, it looked better like this

Attached: colonial_africa_by_cartocacoethes_d2mvcq9-pre.jpg (894x894, 91K)

The nigs aren't native to SA either.
They were imported by your jew overlords to work in diamond and goldmines
The Natives look like Poos and only exist on a few islands around SA since the nigs killed them all on the mainland.

except you don't actually believe in europe for europeans. you're a nigger in the UK.

Attached: 1521762128129.jpg (220x229, 11K)

I thought Europe was for niggers?

More like 5%. But it’s because niggers (not “blacks”) are a plague who showed their stripes a little too soon.

We can see the same thing forming here in the USA but there aren’t nearly enough niggers to fuck us like in SA. And they abort more often than they conceive now.

>why do rats follow humans instead of building their own cities and space ships?

babbies first edge thread, how cute.

>I thought Europe was for niggers?
No, sandniggers and roaches.

harpers.org/archive/2019/03/the-myth-of-white-genocide-in-south-africa/

south africa is a shithole and the boers arent even getting the worst of it

This.

Cool baseless meme let me guess Rhodesian were the first people in Zimbabwe right lol

God fuck off with your hypocritical retardation

Attached: 12274410_925738520835133_1652470330430203181_n (1).jpg (668x459, 69K)

Wtf is that UK flag doing there. There was a flag for South Africa before that niggerflag.

>baseless
try looking at the catalog

>Most of the people who voted to end apartheid
There was no open vote to end apartheid, the vote was whether or not to negotiate with the ANC, De Klerk and his administration had been working to dismantle apartheid since 86. There was no fucking vote on it

Every day more blacks get locked up in private prisons that i own stock in. I literally make money off of your cheap labor ha ha ha ha!

>all by their own doing.

>The disinvestment campaign, after being realized in federal legislation enacted in 1986 by the United States, is credited by some[2] as pressuring the South African Government to embark on negotiations ultimately leading to the dismantling of the Apartheid system

>The Comprehensive Anti-Apartheid Act of 1986[1] was a law enacted by the United States Congress

>Title III — Measures By The United States To Undermine Apartheid
>Sec. 301. Prohibition on the importation of krugerrands
>Sec. 302. Prohibition on the importation of military articles
>Sec. 303. Prohibition on the importation of products from parastatal organizations
>Sec. 304. Prohibition on computer exports to South Africa
>Sec. 305. Prohibition on loans to the Government of South Africa
>Sec. 306. Prohibition on air transportation with South Africa
>Sec. 307. Prohibitions on nuclear trade with South Africa
>Sec. 308. Government of South Africa bank accounts
>Sec. 309. Prohibition on importation of uranium and coal from South Africa
>Sec. 310. Prohibition on new investment in South Africa
>Sec. 311. Termination of certain provisions
>Sec. 312. Policy toward violence or terrorism
>Title IV — Multilateral Measures To Undermine Apartheid

chinks > you have no legs
niggers > cancer

The one race makes your civilization coping, the other one kills civilization on a biological level.

>their own doing.

Attached: berkley.jpg (960x600, 420K)

only Khoisans are native to south africa, which are mongoloid looking, Bantus come from the Cameroon, you uneducated nigger

exactly like white people will always hate anybody else

That's not how it happened exactly.
1992 - The referendum. The question was phrased in such a way that no one understood it as a capitulation toward black rule.
There was a lot of media scare mongering at the time and pressure by employers (e.g. increased sanctions and job losses) if people decided to vote "no".
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/South_African_apartheid_referendum,_1992

They did not all agree for an all-race election. They were coerced into it. This is quite a long story.
The PFP (its manifestation today is known as the Democratic Alliance, recently led by Hellen Zille) supporters were for one-man-one vote. They were the official opposition in parliament for many years.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Progressive_Federal_Party

In fact, the National party split into the rebel Conservative Party (CP) under Dr. Andries Treurnicht, who did not want to go along anymore on the treacherous National Party road. The CP replaced the PFP as the official opposition.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Conservative_Party_(South_Africa)

Members of the Defense Force wanted to rebel, there even was talk of a revolt by them. De Klerk fired some of these top officers and replaced them by loyalists:
sahistory.org.za/archive/top-army-officers-purged

Newspaper articles appeared which wrote about the United States apparently having airfield bases in, if I remember correctly, Botswana
(have to read it up again, my memory is fading, these events took place a long time ago, perhaps 'Bantu Education' will remember), and ready to invade South Africa if there was no one-man-one-vote elections in 1994.

Some of the political turmoils of those times have been described in this book (there are some controversial facts, nevertheless it is a good book to begin with for an outsider) - 'Warfare by other means':
galago.co.za/CAT1_I.htm

Attached: Apartheid Death Statistics.jpg (600x342, 71K)

Turns out getting your country razed to the ground after being raped to death and eaten by niggers was much comfier than having to pay more for black market computers and shit.

See another baseless claim no thx
Based. no wonder these boers are getting gassed on mass it was never their contient this entilitment is what got then here in the first place.

Attached: farm-attack-victims-south-africa-2016.jpg (600x400, 71K)

Remember that time the US threatened to invade Rhodesia with the UN that brought about the collapse of the country by forcing them to the negotiating table? There was no popular vote to end apartheid

Attached: Screenshot_2018-11-11 Zimbabwe - Countries - Office of the Historian.jpg (671x1213, 259K)

Kek stay mad, boer war champs wooo

Show me the bantu settlements in the Western Cape, Kimberly, Uppington, Kalahari prior to white people.

Wow can I get some White People hate then ?
Because, it would afford me , infrastructure, hospitals, medicine, schools, universities, hygiene, a longer life expectancy. What have the blacks done for the world ? Or The Arabs, or the Indians, or the Asians ? Have they ever come to a white country and raised it's standard of living 1000 times ? Nope.

Attached: Apartheid.jpg (960x732, 111K)

Someone should actually report this cancerous slide faggot to Scotland Yard for racism.
He would get jailed for real.

dont listen to him, hes british, ie. most likely a muslim

Shocking. African niggers got given a free pass. A n easy ticket to a modern, stable, democratic, technologically advanced future and they would have got this for free. They could have their own space program by now. But no... blacks will never change. The memes are all true.

Attached: yDAWkzm.png (500x547, 135K)

Yeah the whole Kissinger plan for Africa

Attached: kissenger.jpg (650x718, 65K)

Why are anglos such scum?

Scotland yard jails you for wearing a knife, not for antiwhite hatred.

Wrong, I’m British and whiter than any slav, if the Saffer is taking VPNfags seriously leave him to his retardation

Actually there wasn't. There were flags for the boer republics, South Africa was only forcibly united under British rule

Attached: za-trans.gif (324x216, 3K)

It's some Rwandan.

We should have learned with Liberia. Look up the history of that place. We built out and entire nation and then just handed it over to the blacks 100%. A white person could not ever be a citizen from day one. Fast forward 150 years.
Cannibalism

Jews were behind ending apartheid, not Anglos

Father thou art thy in heaven, and hollow be his name. Thy kingdom come, do on earth as our enemies shall do onto us.
Spare them no mercy.
No quarter.
Brutalize their women, children and men, as they have done to us.
Show them no mercy.
For we have none.

Amen.
Only in the script of kikes does revenge belong to a false deity.

>ahmed posting

He's talking about the Oranje, Blanje, Blou I think

Attached: Oranje, Blanje, Blou.png (1280x853, 4K)

You think exploiting/degenerating the world/stealing resources is babysitting?
Lel.. by all means please stop babysitting everyone. Go and fulfill your dreams, go off into space

And don't come back.

Sincerely, Earth

If we took away welfare in all white countries the brown people would starve

That was first used in 1928 afaik, meaning it only came to use after British rule.
Psalm 112:7-8
7 He shall not be afraid of evil tidings: his heart is fixed, trusting in the Lord.

8 His heart is established, he shall not be afraid, until he see his desire upon his enemies.

> until he see his desire upon his enemies.
>upon his enemies

Attached: blacks-without-whites-vice-versa.jpg (600x246, 38K)

>Jim crow LITE
>apartheid
nigga you got that backwards
Jim Crow was apartheid lite

apartheid was a stupid idea
they should have just kept them out all together

Good now fuck off no one gives a fuck

Dead meme called Rhodesia which will never come back your a loser we get it you lost to a lone commie teacher lmao

Imgaine getting trigger by truth.

Attached: Screenshot_20190206-151051_crop_540x740.jpg (540x740, 257K)

>That was first used in 1928 afaik, meaning it only came to use after British rule.
Right you are

Attached: Sorry Oupa.png (947x442, 187K)

Wait. I thought John himan is illegal. Borders are just a social construct.

They have every right to be there. Anyone can move to Soth Afeica if they want to.

Show me the bantu settlements in the Western Cape, Kimberly, Uppington, Kalahari prior to white people.

Rhodesia lives on in our memories.

Attached: Where is Rhodesia.png (500x1046, 239K)

white genocide is not real but it should be

Aren't you that white """""Zimbabwean"""" who got btfo'd by Robert mugabe? Lmao fuck off and turn into another culturless burger.

If white SAfricans deserved to rule their land then they should have killed for it. I have more Respect for Arabs like Assad, Gaddafi and Saddam Hussein who killed to maintain power than whites who gave it away.

Funny how niggers poured into South Africa despite their Jim Crow LITE.
It's almost as if living under racist white people is better than living under nigger management.

>Which you will die with and your children (if you aren't a genetic deadend) will get absorbed into cultureless American consumerism and forget About

Now that's funny.

Attached: download (1).jpg (327x154, 7K)

What happened to the $3 billion that was given to Mugabe? He turned out to be a trustworthy guy

Attached: zimbabwe.jpg (803x460, 89K)

Why don't you tell me about the white Rhodesians that became billionaires while the people starved?

Attached: Untitled.jpg (715x811, 211K)

See nothing of valued added at anytime to any society. Just sloth, aggression and lechery.
Was very sad to lose a country built up so nicely. Highest literacy in Africa amongst our boys.
Housing for all and world class health care. Both South Africa and Rhodesia's black hospitals were the biggest in the country.
All free for the blacks. Everyone had a nice little house and their children were learning. What do they have now ?
Triple the birth rate, starvation, lack of education, zero opportunity, the return of cannibalism. Wasn't just sad for the whites. It was sad for the blacks as well, and they dearly wish the whites came back. They chose Communism because of the promise that they could take the whites houses and cars and land. They were lied to. Now they get to deal with the Chinese who they have invited in with more false promises.

How the City of Bulawayo cares for its African Population
rhodesia.me.uk/MzilikaziTownship.htm

Rhodesia was the Breadbasket of Africa. It fed multi millions of people.
rhodesia.me.uk/GoldenDawn.htm

Attached: AfricanHousingBulawayo1_final.jpg (500x254, 27K)

Why do niggers get shocked by this: Wtf do you expect when slavery was abolished in the 19th century and you could have gone back to Africa but stay here and be a prick for over 100 yrs. Well duh you never belonged in America and never did one but you aren't American just some nigger mixed scum.

youtu.be/BKGNvo8WTrA

Whites built the largest hospital in the world at the time strictly for use by blacks in South Africa.

Attached: 1.jpg (478x473, 67K)

Lol

Attached: no-white-person-will-be-allowed-to-own-mugabe-begs-1338514.png (500x366, 80K)

I think South Africans did well by their blacks. the problem i half of Africa came over the borders looking for work.
I think about your people everyday. I hope the future becomes brighter.

>Niggers' behavior is anyone's fault but their own
Get fucked, Bongistani.

Then get the fuck out of North America.

I agree we should go guns free on any and all non whites in Europe, America, Canada Australia and New Zealand because after all, like you said they do not belong and it is justified.

>t. Ugly obese incel
Make me

Attached: 1513621024878.gif (480x228, 263K)

delet this

Dude Stay in burger land no one cares about a dead meme.

I bet you can't even speak the native language in Zimbabwe unbelievable I have no regret for this genocide desu

Attached: farm murders2.jpg (300x233, 14K)

Thanks mate, I hope the same for your people . You have more blacks there than we do here, your people are heading for dark times most can't even imagine.
youtube.com/watch?v=oyvqfwcJsGc

Attached: basketball.png (667x595, 207K)

By this logic you should move to England

Niggers are worse than animals. Nothing they do shocks me.

>Bantus (genocidal cannibals not even native to the region) kick out the whites from SA
>SA collapses just like Zimbabwe did, because the blacks have an average IQ in the retard range and that has consequences
>after some time, they get colonized by Chinamen who treat them far worse than the whites ever did
What's being accomplished here, again?

Die volgende vraag is aan stemgeregtiges gesel:
Ondersteun u die voortsetting van die hervormingsproses wat die Staatspresident op 2 Februarie 1990 begin het en wat op ‘n nuwe grondwet deur onderhandeling gemik is?

Nasionaal
Keuse Stemme %
Vir 1 924 186 68,73
Teen 875 619 31,27
Bedorwe/blanko stemme 5 142 –
Totaal 2 804 947 100
Geregistreer/stempersentasie 3 296 800 85,08