Donald Trump believed Putin, MBS, and Kim. He does not believe his own intelligence...

Donald Trump believed Putin, MBS, and Kim. He does not believe his own intelligence. How at this point can we trust Donald Trump?

Attached: D3F2C927-2437-4436-A071-9440ACA7D89A.jpg (800x609, 75K)

Other urls found in this thread:

discord
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Well 17 intelligence agencies lied to him before he even became President, and continue to lie to him every single day. These agencies appear to mostly be run by snide fucktards who got the job from an uncle or fuck buddy or a fellow member of the same synagogue.

So why would he believe them?

Because US Intel agencies are a pack of lying seditious cunts.

>Robert Muller 2003: I will stake my career that there are weapons of mass destruction in Iraq
Gee, OP, it's na mystery to me. It's almost as if they're self serving lying cocksuckers.

I think he is being highly diplomatic by chosing to say he believes Kim. He wants to make a deal with Kim and he is giving himself moral leverage by not throwing a tamper tantrum like the rest of the US is right now, though I'm not saying that it's unjust to critizice Trump for that.

It's a clever move by Trump, now he will just have to stand firm and take the beating.

he gave his daughter to a jew how could you trust someone this retarded

Gee it's almost like he doesn't want to deride someone who he's trying to establish friendly relations with

>Believing our intelligence agencies
user, how old are you?

Attached: February_5 _2003_trucks_at_the_Al_Mussayyib_chemical_complex_along_with_a_decontamination_vehicle.jp (800x600, 140K)

Iraq war was 16-17 years ago, were you paying attention?

Attached: Colin-Powell-makes-his-pr-007.jpg (460x276, 28K)

Intelligence said they had proof that Kim starved that guy, and Trump didn't believe it? Can you cite a source for this, besides something made up by CNN or the WaPo?

Not saying I trust Trump, but our intel agencies absolutely cannot be trusted. They have about a 30% accuracy rating.

>He does not believe his own intelligence.
so he's just like Bush and Blair

Aren't these the same agencies that have been and are plotting to subvert our constitution, spy on their own people, and get us involved in third world shitholes for decades because of lies?
>muh test tube babies
>muh weapons of mass destruction
>muh syrian gas attacks
Those agencies only exist at this point to serve foreign interests and work with the media as a propaganda machine for drumming up support for unjust wars. Please name one thing Putin or Kim has done to the american people that compares to what those agencies did to get the U.S involved in Iraq or NSA spying, you glownigger.

> Trusting the praetorian guard who are intimately tied to the fortunes of the military-industrial complex and who lost billions when he criticised the F35 and began to withdraw from/deescalate conflicts

>take kim at his word

>user believes that means he thinks kim is being truthful and not blasting Kim and fucking denuke potential.

I honestly hope after Trump wins 2020, that you liberals go full Rambo so we have the excuse we are waiting for to decimate you.

There are still a bunch of Obama deep-staters still in the intelligence agencies. These are the people who spied on his campaign illegally using a fraudulent warrant gained by using a bought-and-paid-for dirty dossier from the Hilary campaign and Obama’s deep state cronies. The real question is why should he trust those people?

Are those the same intelligence services who created ISIS?

Only reply you can give is your age. Holy shit lurk more you fucking spastic

Attached: false flag cw.jpg (1508x3642, 2.97M)

Age-old blackpill image

oldies are the goldies tho

Attached: false flag car bombing.webm (400x230, 1.62M)

>Well 17 intelligence agencies lied to him before he even became President, and continue to lie to him every single day. These agencies appear to mostly be run by snide fucktards who got the job from an uncle or fuck buddy or a fellow member of the same synagogue.
>So why would he believe them?

Based.

>he gave his daughter to a jew how could you trust someone this retarded

Lol Jaques, you really want us to help you with what the French did to themselves?

>>He does not believe his own intelligence.
>so he's just like Bush and Blair

Bush and Blair created.Inteligence that agreed with their intentions to start war fuxkboy

Lol, yeah this. When was the last time you heard "boy, I'm really glad the CIA, FBI, NSA etc are trustworthy agencies and have never done anything shady like fuel the war on drugs, overthrow governments and participate in illegal human trafficking."

Gee, I wonder why the president doesn't believes the anti-American far-leftist "intelligence" agencies that have been trying to overturn the result of the election.

Attached: FBI far-left democrat traitors fired for corruption so far.jpg (1320x1449, 318K)

>Gee, I wonder why the president doesn't believes the anti-American far-leftist "intelligence" agencies that have been trying to overturn the result of the election.

Another based user

Chemical weapon.

The eternal nerve gas strikes again

I keep hearing about a loyal patriotic rank and file but never in my life have I ever seen evidence of it.

From where I sit, you get involved in an intelligence career to get rich and undermine the US.

ShareJew kike thread

ShareJew kike thread.

I wondered why the west is falling,
its because of rural retards like you.
God, the American Civil war can come fast enough, I would collect rural scalps by the hundreds

Hard to trust your own intelligence when it has a bais against you

Southeast Asia is a dangerous neighborhood that's about to get more dangerous. Kim was never going to get rid of his nukes. The real deal that Trump is cutting with Kim is dismantling his intercontinental capability that can reach the US.

>”Rural Retards!”
>”But I gotta let Tyrone fuck my wife first!”

Lel nobody believes intelligence. Not even intelligence.

I trust 3rd world dictators more than US spy agencies.

Attached: Saddam Cigar.jpg (390x488, 42K)

I actually narrowly trust enemy dictators over the CIA. They were likely briefed by their own intel about the antics of our (((intel))).

Your wrist would snap if you lifted a firearm.

>ever
>believing the CIA about fucking anything
>especially if you're Trump and they're 3 years into their continuing effort to ruin - and if necessary kill - you

If Zombie Hitler himself went on CNN and said Trump was an alien shapeshifter trying to conquer the galaxy you'd believe him just because it gave you a fresh reason to bitch about Trump.

Attached: 1519831290652.jpg (670x800, 63K)

discord
===-
.gg/ZSxxyzB
Come redpill these faggots.

>Bush and Blair created.Inteligence
you think that didn't hurt the feelings of those who do actual intelligence work?

cowboy gangs? that bullshit is still making everybody look bad, how hard is it to sell a war without terrible lies? just have the war someplace else or say it's over something else the people agree with, who gets picked to be cannon fodder is essentially irrelevant so long as we get the death units