Mountains and Plains Found 660 km Below the Earth’s Crust

Inner Earth?

curiosmos.com/scientists-find-massive-mountains-and-smooth-plains-660-kilometers-below-the-surface/

Attached: Wew.png (1287x726, 1.35M)

Other urls found in this thread:

sciencedaily.com/releases/2019/02/190214153125.htm
curiosmos.com
bibliotecapleyades.net/tierra_hueca/esp_tierra_hueca_9.htm?sa=X&ved=0CBgQ9QEwATgUahUKEwjg2ezcuvnGAhVDaxQKHdy4Des
salzbergwerk.de/en
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

probably but its too hot and dark for humans only crab people live there

>curiousmos.com

This. Maybe that explains the recent push towards gay/trans acceptance? Theyve tried this twice before, once with the jeffersons, and again with the metrosexual fad of the 2000s.

Bump 4 interest. Was Admiral Byrd right after all ...

sciencedaily.com/releases/2019/02/190214153125.htm

>sciencedaily.com

besides, there have already been published study of S&P waves resonating through the earth's crust, this isn't possible

Tfw reptilians are from inside the earth and not from space

Attached: 1550142875404.gif (270x138, 1.71M)

um no i dont think thats the case. Crab people are our friends and they want to help us. They’re incredibly trustworthy and crabs do not lie.

>660km
Have we located hell?

Isn't it like 800° down there?

Those weren't mere attempts but initial steps for the final push. Predictive programming, etc. Same goes for the music in the 80s

>t. perfidious crabman

>curiosmos.com

Attached: 1499985588336.jpg (640x480, 144K)

It’s probably inaccurate to think there could be voids at these crushing depths some 600 miles underground. OTOH, it occurs to me the deeper you go the less the effect of gravity would be. Think of it, at the center of the earth there would be zero “G” conditions. So the closer to that center the closer to zero G. IOW, the deeper you go the less the phrase “crushing depths” is appropriate.

Yes. It's right under LA with an exhaust port under NYC.

Attached: 1414790902245499.jpg (1431x805, 186K)

Wtf I love Serrano now!

Look up hydroplate theory. What you are looking at are the "fountains of the deep" from the flood in Genesis.

Read the article. It's nothing kooky. They're not suggesting hollow spaces or anything.

Top kek.. Couldn't stop laughing. Thanks user

Wow that's some super credible /x/ tier shit ya got there

Pretty stupid theory

If you think there are mountains below earth's crust, then I don't think you really understand how mountains are formed on the surface. This is more cringe than the flat earth theory.

t. Crablad
Where is my crab gf, user? You promised me

Only if youre low IQ

Checked.

Attached: Inner Earth19.jpg (407x511, 84K)

Jow Forums isn't weaponized autism, it's weaponized schizophrenia.

What they're thanking about aren't literal mountains but mountain-like structures at the 660km boundary.

Crab people women love human men but only those who take very good care of themselves and are meticulous groomers. One thing that stimulates their reproductive glands is when human men take human female hormones to keep a youthful appearance.
I am not a crab person btw.

Nah just Moria

> inaccurate to think there could be voids
That. They detected features in the boundary between two layers of rock.
>zero “G”
There would be zero g on an object at the centre but the top and bottom halves still pull towards each other gravitationally to make crushing pressure.
You'd be crushed but you wouldn't fall, there'd be no down.

>can’t dig more than 8 miles deep
>Look what we found hundreds of miles under the earth goy! Isn’t your spinning fantasy ball we invented amazing?

Boomers are weak and not a concern for crab people so you do not know of them. Crab people simply wish to be friends with the strong human males and help them reach their full potential and love themselves.

>Inner Earth?
Yes, more specifically a hollow Earth. This is an interesting read. All of the conspiracies tied to the planet are pushed purposlely to distract from the inner Earth, Agartha, and the dozens of other names for it. It's a common theme among every single esoterric culture that thas existed, and it just so happens to coincide perfectly with seismology
bibliotecapleyades.net/tierra_hueca/esp_tierra_hueca_9.htm?sa=X&ved=0CBgQ9QEwATgUahUKEwjg2ezcuvnGAhVDaxQKHdy4Des

Makes you wonder how they can ultrasound a baby without cutting through into the womb.
Women are 2D.

Would it? Sure one half is pushing down on you but the other half is pulling you away.

I would go to war against the crab people for a better life underground. They can’t be that tough.

this is a terrible idea!

Why do you globies always recoil like a salted slug when someone suggests something that doesnt fit in with your religiously held beleifs? You're all as sensitive as females lol

If you’ve got a better idea mate share it.

>mountains and plains
isn't it a bit strange to use those words? how about gaps and cave systems within the earth where people could live?

Attached: crab human.jpg (1280x720, 114K)

its immoral and blatantly anti-canceric. Remember the red lobster. We can never let such atrocities happen again.

It’s more interesting to think how it would look, it must be dark af, a lot of artists who paint underground cities put a glowing light above. Perhaps there is an entrance in Antarctica and the light is able to pass through the ice and water? Maybe I don’t know what the fuck I’m talking about.

I’m not afraid.

Attached: E7E4A2C7-B486-486B-B3BC-D84195CE1E7A.png (310x251, 86K)

ain’t you ever been in a cave? remember the part where they turn the lights off? Its like that but all the time and everywhere.

100% true. The inner earth is very interesting. You would suspect it to be incredibly hot but it's not because the walls consists of creatures that metabolize using heat energy instead of light energy. These creatures (not sure if they're fungi, protozoa, or what) line the walls of every cavern and are many many feet thick. They convert a lot of the heat into light energy which causes the inside of the caves to shine bright from every side. The mat of light producing organisms that line the cave are eaten by the larger life forms. Plants grow using the light produced from the mat and are also eaten. Not entirely sure how the atmosphere is sustained. Interestingly enough, the oil we use to power our society actually comes from the creatures in the mat that die on the inner side of the mat facing the earths crust. This dead cell goo permeates through the porous rock eventually reaching the surface. AFAIK the only way to enter is through deep fissures in Antartica. I only know this because my grandfather was friends with a german scientist he met in Argentina on business in the 60's.

>it must be dark af

What if there are laver rivers

Don’t live near any caves so I’ll just have to take your word for it.

Lava*

Did a crab told you that. I am still suspicious about their intentions.

Attached: 1544794685057.gif (245x245, 775K)

Thanks user for clearing up the lighting question. Cool story, sounds entirely possible.

>ID says BS

Attached: 3BB6736B-9CA9-4690-BCA0-468065B5A636.gif (213x160, 345K)

>t. cave dweller

i went on a field trip in elementary school and it was cool because it was a guided tour with lights everywhere but the underground scares the shit out of me. Especially actual tight passages spelunkers crawl through. and you wouldnt be able to see any bugs that were there. It sounds like my idea of hell.

Sounds right.

I learned it from them through there benevolent and caring nature.

Yes the the Jews live there any more questions?

You should check out those videos of this Russian kid crawling through these very tight tunnels, looks spooky af.

It's very cool. Too bad I was only a kid when my grandfather told me this I would have loved to ask more questions. He compared the mat creature to algae but it sounds more like a biofilm because it had water and air channels to move heat and water around and air channels to move whatever the atmosphere is around. I'm thinking from the description it was a huge assortment of single celled creatures but not sure my gramps was in mining business not biology.

there are quite a few stories about snake people who bear secret knowledge who live under the ground. Naga or something like that.

i visited a salt mine in germany one time, it even had a salt lake within it and we sailed a ship. the water was very salty and was like a mirror

that actually sounds really cool I hate darkness and tight places but an underground ocean or lake has always seemed like the coolest shit to me. Like sunless sea.

meant for

Craaaaaab people
Craaaaaab people

VRIL is true

Attached: maria_orsic.jpg (319x420, 15K)

well then, if you eve consider going to germany

salzbergwerk.de/en

So below the layer of liquid rock is a layer of solid rocks? And below that is liquid rock?

Attached: 4C3D1CE5-CB4E-4201-91E6-CA7A91A59A79.jpg (300x222, 8K)

What the fuck

Attached: 1536321022116.gif (600x337, 212K)

660of course, look goy super exciting discovery

it seems neat but not like my fantasy. if i ever went to europe i might.

>660km below the surface
The pressure at that point would pop humans like balloons, and whatever might live down there would do the same should they come up here

>tfw no crab gf

These things involve some interesting equations. In a shell earth for example, there wouldn't be any acceleration due to gravity anywhere inside the shell. You'd be exactly as far away from the majority of the mass of the shell, as close you'd be to the minority of the mass. The resulting forces cancel out everywhere.

bullshit or not im saving this because its very vidid and detailed.

>what are big caves

Crab people. Taste like crab, talk like people.

>I only know this because my grandfather was friends with a german scientist he met in Argentina on business in the 60's.

delet this

Best post!

Attached: just disappearing into le boulder.webm (1280x720, 2.93M)

DELET THISSSSSSSSS

Attached: 1516705402876.png (226x358, 147K)

me when someone posts shadman art

the hell mouth

(((crab people)))

Self bump. Seriously, read this shit.

Politics
Incorrection
DO YOU FUCKING SPERG NIGGER UNDERSTAND?

Smells like crab, tastes like people!!

What the fuck is wrong with these people?

Why are memeflags such unhappy intolerant people. Jow Forums is a board of peace and shouldn’t just be limited to politics. Jannies are gunna read this and nuke this thread.

this thread is about the political implications of the inner earth and the beings within.
who owns the new land? who owns the resources within? is it whatever country lay on top of that region of the inner earth? if intelligent life exists in inner earth do we offer diplomacy? what country would lead the diplomatic efforts?

Bump

the Empire of Zork

Attached: Zork.png (648x409, 87K)

>"haha ok but seriously, help me outta here bro.....bro?"

This. They are only suggesting a more dramatic than anticipated transition zone nowhere in the article does it say anything of Hollows or void like spaces.

Attached: wYnNVVf.jpg (3107x3936, 2.09M)

Trapped in these massive caverns are Juj and Ma'juj, the evil army hordes trapped underground by a iron/copper wall built by Dhul Qarnayn.

pic related.

Attached: antarcticaq.jpg (3748x4079, 3.74M)

All i can provide on hollow earth
The thread itself has some more, minor stuff on hollow earth and some stuff on relating issues.

Attached: 85116B2D-8059-42B5-B9B2-29BD8036FDB1.jpg (278x278, 38K)

>410 miles below the surface
>farther than any drill is capable of going
>in the magma

FAKE AND GAY

It has to be true, it is absolute facts about a biome miles beyond what humans have ever investigated.

We could ask if the natives sell us the land for some pearls or some shit

its bullshit. trees and plants cannot grow without sunlight.

>muh photosynthesis requires sunlight u dumbass

so any mention of plants underground that are growing is complete and total bullshit

Why Not Both? like a lizard sandwich, yet we're the meat.
The (((Grand Nagus))).
>tfw space jews are the greedy blood-drinking psycopathic reptiles this whole time

Attached: 1538588251135.jpg (400x400, 28K)

Except they are not benevolent angels, but rather the opposite.

They are an evil humanoid army horde, bent on destruction and brutality. Basically the orcs from LOTR. There are many many more of them than us, and they will decimate the earth's surface until Jesus prays for their destruction, when they will be wiped out by a parasite/virus.

“… and Allah will send Ya’jooj and Ma’jooj, swiftly swarming from every mound. They will pass the lake of Tiberias [in Palestine] and will drink everything that is in it. Then the last of them will pass by and will say, ‘There used to be water here once.’ The Prophet of Allah, Eesaa (Jesus), and his companions, will be besieged until a bull’s head will be more precious to one of them than a hundred dinars are to any of you today. Eesaa (Jesus) and his companions will pray to Allah, and Allah will send a kind of worm (like that found in the noses of camels and sheep) on their (Ya’jooj and Ma’jooj) necks, and they will fall down dead, all at once. Then Eesaa (Jesus) and his companions will come down out of the place where they were besieged, and they will find hardly a hand span of land that is not filled with the stench (of Ya’jooj and Ma’jooj), so Eesaa (Jesus) and his companions will pray to Allah, and He will send birds like the necks of camels to carry them away and throw them wherever Allah wills.” (Reported by Muslim, 18/68).