Why the fuck does this show have SUCH a cult like following with normies? Especially women. I don't get it...

Why the fuck does this show have SUCH a cult like following with normies? Especially women. I don't get it. Its sorta funny and goofy but whats the big deal?

Attached: download (2).jpg (300x168, 16K)

Same reason why shit like comic book movies and faux-edgy cartoons are so popular - most people are easily amused brainless NPCs with no taste.

you still love that woman

Because it's a mix of safe inoffensive humour and mild relationship drama. What also helps is that the main girl is a frumpy wet rag who females can relate to.

I have no idea but it wasn’t this widespread loved 5 years ago. Now everyone is obsessed? Go on tinder. EVERY. SINGLE. PROFILE. FUCKING MENTIONS IT! WHERE DID THIS BOOM COME FROM NETFLIX??

I know user, I know
>I Love the Office!
>Haha Dunder Mifflin
>Be the Jim to my Pam
Its a lukewarm daytime sitcom ffs

>Not realising The Office is great
Kys

This and Office Space makes you self-reflect about how absurd is your daily life from a mental sanity perspective.

because it's the least funny piece of shit in the world but at least it's better than the UK version?

It is, but the americuck remake is bad

Fad show, bong one had a following so when the mutt one was made it was hyped up to all the normies who latched onto it.

yeah no

it was well written and directed, the characters were likable, good combination of funny and human, and it filled a fantasy of people that even in a mediocre job in a shitty workplace you can have a good time with people you like and even love.

It has a huge following because even though it's only slightly above average, it was leaps and bounds ahead of the rest of the trash on tv

because it's sorta funny and goofy. Your point?

What time is it in the Holy Land?

Also checked

> only slightly above average
> leaps and bounds ahead of the rest
I don't think you know what average means

14:20

Zoomers don't get this, but in the 2000s the office was revolutionary. There was no laugh track, scenes were semi improvised, and the show was shot in a documentary style that made you feel like a fly on the wall. All of this was stolen from Curb Your Enthusiasm, but nobody watched that in the 2000s.

Every male in America is stuck in a state of arrested development. This show is an extension of that idea.

Attached: downloadfile.jpg (1400x888, 490K)

Most shows are shit
A few rare shows are very good
These form an average
The american office is slightly above this average.
The difference between the average and the majority of shows is large

What is confusing your mutt brain?

the Simpsons or the Office? Your post is vague

Also a great show

ive never seen so much wrong with so little.
office was never revolutionary
mockumentaries existed long before office and curb was def not the first...ever heard of spinal tap dumbshit?
fly on wall you say, the camera(man)/you was another character in the show you fuckin stupid ass, literally the entire show is spent looking into the camera, quite the opposite of your take.
ffs this post reeks of reddiit.

>All of this was stolen from Curb Your Enthusiasm
it was stolen from "the larry sanders show", kiddo.

When it came out there was nothing like it on mainstream tv. I'm not saying it broke any new ground, but by the day's standards it was far beyond anything on the major networks. People take for granted that this was before the TV Revolution of the 2010s when Everybody Loves Raymond was the pinnacle of television.

The characters break the fourth wall and exchange knowing glances with the viewer, producing feelings of actually being your friend and satisfying social urges for shut-ins

>nothing like it
>literally a remake of an old british show
the american office was shit. robert california? fuckin come on. the british office was fucking pure kino, and they know when to kill a show over there, not fucking milk the prostrate bone dry like they do on a show that went 9 seasons that should have ended when Jim & pam got together.
david brent > michael scott
>david brent > michael scott
david brent > michael scott

It was revolutionary in a way that allowed the characters to act like they are real and do senseless brainless shit, AS IN A EVERY OFFICE. and it was revolutionary because it showed that management was not just stupid, but just plain braindead. AS nearly everywhere.

People don’t like their jobs and are constantly exposed to crazy people, the show speaks to this.

I kinda liked it to be honest and normally i despise american comedy.

It's only funny if you're not a NEET. Everyone else has had at least one job that was kinda insufferable or lame where the relationships and stupid shit between your coworkers was the only decent part, so they find it relatable and fun to laugh at their own expense.

Typical kike comedy = not funny, just like Seinfeld, Friends, SNL, and all the uncreative kike shit we're exposed to.

If all kike media says it's funny, then all idiots follow suit and say it's funny.

Attached: 1544640804792.png (800x800, 242K)

>No laugh track
>Revolutionary
You'd fucking love British telly lad, whole style of relatable people in relatable situations started as ww2 propaganda

Good show