What's the truth about all the insects dying?

What's the truth about all the insects dying?

Is this end of the world?

How to kill more I hate insects?

Attached: IMG_20190301_122717_374.jpg (1080x1702, 290K)

Other urls found in this thread:

streamable.com/m2s3b
theoccidentalobserver.net/2012/08/18/the-war-on-white-australia-a-case-study-in-the-culture-of-critique-part-3-of-5/
theoccidentalobserver.net/2014/01/28/the-jewish-war-on-white-australia-continues/
theoccidentalobserver.net/2016/06/06/the-jewish-war-on-white-australia-refugee-policy-and-the-african-crime-plague-part-1/
theguardian.com/business/2018/sep/14/frank-lowy-disturbed-by-hostility-to-migrants-and-urges-a-big-australia
macrobusiness.com.au/2018/09/highrise-harry-caught-immigration-wages-pincer/
thesaturdaypaper.com.au/2017/07/15/race-the-bottom/15000408004920
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ron_Castan
judas.watch/James_Spigelman
jewishnews.net.au/mad-claims-from-former-pm/34980
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

A jewish lie to steal your shekels.

>convert large areas of land for agriculture
>spray agricultural land with pesticides to kill insects
Gee, where'd all the insects go?

>80% in 30 years
So it was like 79.9% last year? And we were fine and no one starved*? Sage and fuckoff?

lol

Sounds like a bullshit (((study))) to me
This

when i was a kid there used to be hundreds of moths and beetles flying around the veranda light at night. now they are basically gone. you still get the occasional moth fly in the window but only little ones and not very often.

Simple. We genetically engineer crops. We just genetically engineer a better bee. Superbees.

I kill a dozen moths a week in my house. And I am surrounded by farmland.

>Superbees.

tfw ywn get to insert superbees into you dickhole.

I live in the Australian country - left my bug zapper on the back veranda on last week by accident, there was a 2inch tall 4 inch wide pile of insects under it by morning.

The world is the greenest it has been in hundreds of years, extra carbon in the atmosphere is expanding arable land sea levels still haven't risen.

Dont buy into the doomsday eco shit, its just an excuse to control and tax.

>tfw the bees are pollinated

last time i stayed up in the mountains there were giant moths everywhere. theyve just disappeared from the city here.

Aussies and their niggery ass moths.

We made their food source poison to them with GMOs.

delicious pain

We tried, they became Africanized killer bees
>Add a little African to a European species
>Become unhinged bloodlusting savages

>large areas of land for agriculture
No lie. It's not just the pesticides for killing insects that kill bees. The pesticides that kill the weeds cull their food sources. Most insects can't live off of corn, rice or wheat alone.

As a beekeeper, it's mostly the domesticated bees that are dying. Like many domesticated creatures, they are hard pressed to survive in the wild, and the above plays no small part. Also an increase in diseases and parasites. And an increase in beekeepers that go out of their way to keep their bees healthy and fed, but can't be arsed to change their garden (or convince others to do the same) to provide food for pollinators. I can talk more of that if anyone cares. The wild bees are doing fairly well, since they do not need the vast amount of food sources that hives do. Other wild insects are also feeling the loss of habitats, but thrive in the remaining habitats.
It's probably not the end of the world. Not all pollinators are about to drop off the earth. Media are just raising a stink.

The souls of the insects are re-incarnating into African niggers.

Kill all mosquitos and flies.

Honeybee masterrace we own the skies

Why the shilling for insects as source of protein than??? What idiocy is this??

When I was young my parents couldn't drive 50 miles without having the windshield completely covered in dead bugs. Now when I drive that same route hardly any bugs hit the car. I had just assumed the shape of new cars had something to do with it

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 13K)

Newsflash: We're outside of the food chain.
All of our food is factory farmed. ALL of it.
Fuck insects, especially the flying ones. let them die. Natural selection in action.

Attached: 0e9.jpg (499x499, 26K)

>Kill all mosquitos and flies.

damn fruit flies are getting into my pomegranates. last year indians stole half of my pomegranates and most of what was left was ruined by bugs.

Its pesticides and we are phasing them out.
Thanks EU for doing that. Imagine without an EU and most countries agreed that we are nuking the environment so we all stopped but the UK went ahead with killing all its insects and gained a competitive advantage in agriculture? Safe in the knowledge that insects could re colonize the UK each year from a healthy European mainland.

Well without an EU euro countries would be tempted to do this shit.

>Not understanding that the majority of our diet still comes from plants that absolutely rely on pollination by insects
>Not understanding that factory farmed animals take tonnes of grain to feed and raise, grain that absolutely has to be cross pollinated by insects

Wow

>beyond-coping.png
Also, we have massively cut back on neonicotinoid insecticides in this country and as a result I am seeing many more bees locally than a few years ago

Lets be real here. You are never leaving the EU.

>Most of our plants are grown from patented seeds, replanting of which is illegal anyway
>Many crops such as potatoes don't need to be pollinated at all
>Implying we couldn't just artificially pollinate our crops if we needed to

Retard insect sympathizer.

If you're still here I'm interested in beekeeping once I get the money for a decent sized plot of land. So any details, advice and such is most welcome, and to understand more, do I need to rotate plants nearby to different ones or would a mix of planted flowers and about 1-3 acres of uncultivated land suffice for a small hive? Also what kinds of flowers do you suggest I plant? A friend of mine has some that the bees go nuts for every year but he doesn't know the name.

...i know )-:
They will just keep forcing a vote until we vote "the right way"

It isn't the first time they have done this.

Jews introduced wasps to the bees habitat

We need the EU so we can tell the mutts and chinks to go fuck themselves.

Don't know, if it's really an issue though they can probably just clone them. Same thing with cows or buffalos or woolly mammoths.

Was a bit weird for a while. There used to be bees everywhere and then for a couple of years there were literally none.

Wind pollination, fuck em, I hate bugs.

The truth is that these studies have a 50% chance of being completely wrong and contradicted by the next study. They're meaningless stupid shit only used for buzzfeed articles.
Assuming these studies are correct, which they probably aren't, fuck insects. I hope all insects go extinct. We will adapt to a world with no insects, it's not a problem. Anyone saying there will be an ''Armageddon'' if certain species go extinct or a certain event happens is lying or they are stupid.
If all insects went extinct overnight, the world would simply adapt to it. It would cause some temporally problems, but you would most likely go unaffected if you are reading this right now.

>patented seeds
You need pollination for seeds to be made, you cretin.

Germtard being stupid once again. Listen here, Achmed: it depends on what kind of insects are marketed. Grasshoppers, maggots and mealworms are bred by the billions whereas butterflies, different species of spiders (not insects but whatever) and beetles aren’t only essential for the environment but also not of interest due to size, life cycle or preferred food. Get out and read a book

Good. Fuck insects.

Attached: 1550950844895.png (278x276, 42K)

If insects are wiped out and we learn to live without their free labour the working class will be next.

Patented seeds are genetically modified and made in labs you absolute retard.

>designed in a lab
mass production of those is not done in the lab you thick retard

I'm here, wait up, this might take a while.

it's a lie, when ever I go to my back yard or hiking I cant open my mouth with out a fucking mosquito or some other dumb flying insect trying to go into it.

>implying plants couldn't be artificially pollinated when all the bees die out
Fuck off meme flag bug sympathizer.

Roooouuunnd uppppppo

They can wit excess wind and excess pollen.

Alright, first up, if there's classes on beekeeping (I had a nightschool course for it, for instance), join it. You don't have to do everything as they say, but the know how of experienced keepers is essential.
I don't know how it work in the US for such things, but if there's a guild/union/national association/whatever, join it. With some luck, you will be able to go to lectures and contact other keepers who will supply advice, both on keeping and the materials you need, techniques, materials if you're lucky, a queen and a small starting people, etc.
If you're going with annuals and biannuals, you will have to rotate your plants. Weeds will outcompete them eventually, even if they seed form seed. Mind you, annuals and biennials tend to give better nectar yield in short periods of time. So do weeds, but you'll eventually get monoculture. Monocultures are bad because not every plant holds all of the bees' essential amino acids, which they get from the pollen. Another problem is that these usually have a short blooming period. If the conditions for the plant are bad during this period (too much wind, too much rain, too dry, etc.), they will hardly produce nectar or pollen. To get the most bang for your buck, you will need perennials with long blooming periods. Shrubs or trees can be miracle workers, too. Now, bare with.1 to 3 acres (American standard, yes? As in 4.8k to 14.5k square yards?) is huge by Belgian standards, I myself have a plot about 800 square yards, which is modest. In those 800, I have managed to squeeze enough plants to feed a single hive in a good year. You could be golden. I'll write up a list with their Latin name in a bit, but let's talk the philosophy behind those choices. If I explain the line of thinking, you might be able to find plants yourself.

So as I said, you'll want variety, to make sure you have enough different types of pollen to cover their amino acids (you could do this with just two, but the more variety, the more failsaves).

You want plants that are confirmed nectar sources for honey bees. Other keepers usually have a good idea of which plants work.
Just because solitary bees, bumblebees or butterflies can reach the nectar of some plants, doesn't mean honey bees can. Honey bees have shorter tongues and can't always reach the source. As a rule, the less cultivated a plant is, the more easily it can be reached. Rosa rugosa is one of the best roses to have for bees, English roses suck for bees since they can't find their way through the petals to get to the nectar. Same for, for instance, dahlias. Single dahlias (dahlia mignon) are awesome, multiple dahlias suck.

You want some that yield high in short periods since these encourage the hive as a whole to grow, and you'll want some that cover weeks to months of blooming period, so that there's less chance of failing yields due to bad conditions.

You want seperate plants for sunny, semi shady and shady spots. Even if a plant designated for sunny spots grows in the shade, it might not yield nectar in that spot (or at least, not at full potential).

You have to test the pH of your ground and choose the plants accordingly (or do over the ground you plan to cultivate), since the proper soil also has effect on nectar and pollen production.

If your plot is that large, try to have some of everything. A plot with annuals and biennials that needs to be rotated, a permanent garden with perennials, some shrubs and some trees. The rest of the wildlife will thank you. But something a lot of people forget is to plant bulbs and roots (like dahlias, crocus) among their shrubs and trees, some climbers (hedera helix, hydrangea anomala) and creepers that cover the soil (ajuga reptans, eranthis hyemalis) and will make weeding easier on you

Now, as for that list. Since you are Statesside, I don't know which plants you have available (do not be tempted to import foreign plants, try to find a cultivar available in the States), and you need to look at which plants will survive where in the States you're at. Some of these will not survive Alaskan winters, others will not survive Nevada summers, y'know?

I'll give you a longer list, but here are some favourites. A couple of each of these (I have 3 of every one mentioned) should help you through the year. You don't need to cultivate your entire plot for this, don't worry. Of course, more space means you can let them grow larger. I personally spend a lot of time trimming.

Bupthalmum salicifolium
Centaurea montana
Fuchsia magellanica
Mahonia aquifolium
Potentilla fruticosa
Rosa rugosa
Spiraea japonica
Buddleja globosa (and only the globosa, honey bees can't reach the nectar in any other cultivar)

So there were 80% more mosquitos 30 years ago? How come those never die? Smells like bullshit.

>muh bees
>muh global wa-I mean climate change
>muh cow farts
>muf rain forest
>muh acid rain
>muh ozone hole
>etc.

Will schmuckoids ever learn?

Attached: 7310e7ecea55dd2288d43040c2a3e18c--funny-smiles-laughing-animals.jpg (445x645, 66K)

Toxic waste dumping is being done illegally on a large scale.

Attached: 35252552.jpg (1920x1061, 956K)

Fake news
they are just trying to increase insect milk/food prices.

>schmuckoids
kek'd

Attached: download (1).jpg (310x162, 6K)

Imagine caring so much about insects instead of your own people humans deserve to die

Attached: 1539985174361.png (658x464, 237K)

They whine about insects dying
So they claim we need to stop eating meat and start eating insects?

They claim food chain is abouts to collapse and we will all starve, yet they also want Africa population to more than triple and for us to import them to maintain high populations?

>uncultivated land
if you can seed buckwheat or rapeseed there. Or anything that has many small flowers when it blooms and can survive your climate without any help.
t. My father is beekeper

streamable.com/m2s3b

Attached: Attach3427_20190301_085832.gif (220x165, 141K)

i don't want insects around.
jews should all die

China is fine though.

And as a follow up

Acer (of any variant)
Alcea rosea
Aster amellus
Berberis thunbergii
Calamintha clinopodium
Calluna vulgaris
Campanula persicifolia
Cardamine pratensis
Cotoneaster lacteus
Erica carnea
Erica cinerea
Erica darleyensis
Erysimum Bowles Mauve
Gaura lindheimeri
Geranium platypetalum
Helleborus argutifolius
Kniphofia uvaria
Lavandula angustifolia
Leucanthemum maximum
Leucanthemum vulgare
Lithospermum officinale
Lythrum salicaria
Nepeta faasseni
Origanum laevigatum
Origanum vulgare
Pentaglottis sempervirens
Photinia fraseri
Pyracantha coccinea
Reseda lutea
Robinia pseudoacacia
Salix triandria (triandria semperflorens if possible)
Sanguisorba officinalis
Sarcococca hookerania
Silphum perfoliatum
Tilia cordata
Virbunum tinus

>pesticides
>killing weeds
thats herbicide dingus

Attached: 1545058135226.jpg (552x805, 40K)

And lastly, I would give you more information about the tools and materials you need, but there is a hilarious amount of variety to the point that it's ludicrous.

I would choose wooden hives over plastic, styrofoam or wicker, though. Keep them off the floor, wherever you put them, and give them shelter from a roof and a wall on the rain side.
If you have woodpeckers, surround the shack with chickenwire, those bastards will come after your hives.
It's not necessary to cover them in winter (as long as you're looking at -15°C), but if your area has a history of failing bees due to the cold, or if you havetoo much rain it might be a good thing to build a walled shack with only slits or a single open wall for them to travel outside. Pic related. Having proper walls will also make it easier to work on them in bad weather.

Attached: serveimage[1].jpg (1181x787, 1M)

Herbicide is a type of pesticide, tyrone.

Thank you for pointing ouy that distinction to me.

Yet food production is at an all time high.
So who cares? These insects destroy our plants and contribute little to the soil in terms of nutrients needed to grow our crops.

Attached: 48484.jpg (955x768, 103K)

The demand for almonds drives mobile bee keepers to travel thousands of miles. I would imagine that's like spreading the bee equivalent of Spanish Flu in WW1.

That depends on oversight, of course. Over here, traveling to the pollinate for farmers requires a contract, the beekeeper's name, adress, the hive designation, etc., etc.

It's a whole ordeal. Long story short, if you get a -really- infecteous disease, our food safety agency will step in, check whoever else was within a certain distance of your hives during the pollinating, and within that distance of your normal location and, check every beekeeper and burn their shit down. It's quite dystopian when you think about it. It keeps disease in check, though.

But yeah, if they take their beekeepers as serious as they do their illegals working their almond fields, that is a huge den of disease.

You all must be young fags, older timers can tell a vast difference in the amount of bugs you wash off of you windshield.
Used to need to wiped bugs off even time you fueled up for gas. Now you can drive across the country and end up with a clean windshield.

Don't know if you are memeing about daaaaaa jooooooosssssssss but this is pretty fucked.

The main study was done looking at the lose of insect mass of a German nature preserve, similar results have been seen across the world. We are fucked. But go one larping about so ebil joos and muh 1488

>Implying we couldn't just artificially pollinate our crops if we needed to

Retarded post like this make me welcome the coming apocalypse.

>daaaaaa jooooooosssssssss
Go away jidf

It was the JEWS who implemented the Race Discrimination Act of 1975 by means of subterfuge
>theoccidentalobserver.net/2012/08/18/the-war-on-white-australia-a-case-study-in-the-culture-of-critique-part-3-of-5/

It was the JEWS who lobbied the government to implement 18C and it was the JEWS who prevented it's repeal
>theoccidentalobserver.net/2014/01/28/the-jewish-war-on-white-australia-continues/

It's the JEWS lobbying for an increased refugee intake and ultimately responsible for the Sudanese crime wave
>theoccidentalobserver.net/2016/06/06/the-jewish-war-on-white-australia-refugee-policy-and-the-african-crime-plague-part-1/

It's the JEWS who are pushing a big Australia and even more unassimilable refugees
>theguardian.com/business/2018/sep/14/frank-lowy-disturbed-by-hostility-to-migrants-and-urges-a-big-australia

It's the JEWS making a bunch of money off property development while pushing mass immigration to drive it
>macrobusiness.com.au/2018/09/highrise-harry-caught-immigration-wages-pincer/

It's the JEWS pushing left wing ideas in influential left wing periodicals
>thesaturdaypaper.com.au/2017/07/15/race-the-bottom/15000408004920

It was the JEWS who represented Eddie Mabo and gave away 10% of Australia to the Abos
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ron_Castan

It's the JEWS running the anti-white ABC
>judas.watch/James_Spigelman

Malcolm Fraser exposing Jewish power in Australia and saying they deliberately bombed the USS Liberty
>jewishnews.net.au/mad-claims-from-former-pm/34980

>Add a little African to a European species
>Become unhinged bloodlusting savages
Like pottery

Kek'd and checked.

The Jews can and do a lot to fuck with the whites. Not denying that
Blaming ever problem on Jews is the mind set of a low iq nigger or a child.

Now if you have any proof Jews are behind this I would like to know.

Is there a Jew that hide underneath my car Washing my windshield every time a big splats on it so I decevied into paying more taxes?

I remember a decade ago being told bees would be extinct soon.

Hasn't happened.

Al Gore said we'd be underwater by 2015.

Didn't happen.

Calm down.

I even give you some clues about how you could tie this to Jews since you want to see the Jew in everything.

Look if they are responsible for ˌnēōˈnikəˌtinoid/Submit
Learn to pronounce
noun
plural noun: neonicotinoids
a systemic agricultural insecticide resembling nicotine.
"studies have found a link between neonicotinoids and declining bee populations"

This pesticide is what most are attributing the insect die off to be from.

I would not be surprised at all the find a large nose behind this company.

Retard alert .jpg

>You all must be young fags, older timers can tell a vast difference in the amount of bugs you wash off of you windshield

You’re an obvious boomer for not realizing it has more to do with better aerodynamics in car engineering.

The left's contradictory stance on the environment, you know we need to save the environment by importing millions of third world people so thst can have the 're carbon foot print of the evil white man, is exactly why the right should embrace environmentalism to the fullest.

To really sort out environmental problems it will take some tough actions and decisions the left can not do it.

If the right was not so fucking retarded they would own and dominate pro environmental politics.

>canada switches from meat to crickets
>insects cease to exist
lmao

That sounds like a bullshit cope you have go in on there. got any studies? You must be a young fag that never got to experience driving inawoods then coming out with a car covered in bugs.
I am only 40 amazing how fast they are going.

The studies that this article are talking about have nothing to do with cars btw. Just another data point.

reminds me of a local problem
>have swampy area near beach
>businesses want to make swamp into retail
>drain brackish water into bay
>tons of fish and other stuff in the bay die
>government guy comes on local news station
>"we currently dont know what killed the bay life but we will investigate"
literal clown world

It's fake news. The other side of the media arm is telling us to EAT insects..

>What's the truth about all the insects dying?
No one has been counting the number of insects, numbers of detected species is diminishing.
It's homogenizing caused by logistics of international trade, travel and open borders.
Industrial agriculture might to be killing bees with pesticides though.
Save the world by closing borders and building walls.

Good, either we all die of starvation, or the world figured out how to survive without insects. Insects are some of the worst fucking animals in existence. No other kingdom of life on earth is so fucking alien, cruel, soulless, disgusting.

Find me a mammal that plants it’s children inside of it’s prey, then keeps said prey alive for months until it’s children eat it’s way out of it. Insects do that often. Nature is brutal, but insects are fucking alien monsters. I hate them. Unitonically

What a fucking Pussy. Do you have you wives son kill spiders for you when you see them in the house?

No, I revel in the chance to kill insects. I am not afraid of them, I fucking hate them. I don’t want to touch them, but I’ll hit one with a rolled up newspaper, it’s not like they’re a threat to a human, they’re tiny retards. They just look and act alien.

high-quality post
based finngol

The truth is farmlands are shifting away from large swathes of fields with more trees in between and some fields left intentionally for the weeds to renew the soil quality. Farming is reverting back somewhat to utilize the natural recycling process to maintain quality of the soil and the harvest.

You'll never get truth or corporate responsibility from (((Monsanto))).

kvetch kvetch kvetch
kvetch kvetch kvetch

I work in plant pathology, The majority cause of disease spread is through human contact of disease crops and spreading it. The lack of knowledge through impractical hygiene its the real reason why border security exists in my country.

Attached: crystal ball.png (172x149, 69K)

>I’m not saying it was the Jews this time
>But it was the jews
?

Given the invasion of non native stinkbugs we've had to deal with the past few years, I doubt it's something that affects all flying insects, because we can't kill these fuckers fast enough, and they survive winter in the northeast.

Were is the kvetch?
Jews I am sure are in the usual fashion making a disproportionate amount of money off insecticides yet the effect of negative effects of insecticides are being labeled as a conspiracy so the Jew can make money? The Jew already is making money off of the planet's destruction. And they are not going to stop.

This place is fucking retarded. No shit Jews view us as the goyim.

You are right for a lot of the ideas you have but you are wrong blaming one company its the idea that breeding for resistance will solve all the issues. It's literally an arms race for breeders vs pathogens. It's the literal retards who decide not to keep heirloom seeds which would have healthier genetics. One of the big issues is monoculture and the lack of genetic diversity and natural biological controls.

If you are interested in the real scientific term to back your ideals look up Flors which allows for breeders to breed genes which can produce toxic proteins. I'd even say that GMO's are safer than some of the breeder's plants.

Attached: Talosians_3.jpg (1024x765, 76K)

Food supply should be capped. Industrialised farming should be scaled back somewhat, food is too cheap. Locally produced food should be incentivised somehow. Food wastage should be punished.

>Gene-for-gene relationship Flors hypothesis.

Attached: 1550148506158s.jpg (250x246, 5K)