From September 2019 Math will be an optional subject in French Schools because it's "too hard"!

From September 2019 Math will be an optional subject in French Schools because it's "too hard"!
Their kids will finally be more retarded than American ones!

Attached: D0esbbVWkAAfox9.jpg (968x1199, 233K)

Other urls found in this thread:

leparisien.fr/societe/reforme-du-lycee-les-maths-c-est-plus-obligatoire-27-02-2019-8021685.php
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Schools aren't for learning anymore

>Their kids will finally be more retarded than American ones!

Implying it is not already the case. We are creating an army of niggers in our school because muh equality. Of course the intelligence level is plummeting. The government is just slowly but surely recognizing, officializing and normalizing it.

>Their kids
Did they finally make paternity tests legal or are you just making top bantz

European IQs are dropping 4 points a decade.

It's the end of The West unless white men step up and start fathering fuckloads of mixed babies with the immigrant females instead of the immigrant males.

Not for a while. Education was for the socialization of children. Now that socialization is inhibited by education.

How about you go and fuck sub 100 IQ black women while I stick to polish girls.

Attached: finger-a-cow.jpg (1920x1080, 137K)

Not necessarily, the drop is essentially because of population replacement. white intelligence is stable, we just need at least an apartheid.

You need to get to Macron before he puts all of us in jail for terrorism.

Attached: thejew.png (521x434, 144K)

Ironically white value only increases as the hoards of orks and goblins grow in number

Jesus frogs, your underclass just got underclassier.

Attached: future.jpg (874x131, 44K)

Math is for whites, and therefore racyis.

Just fuck my civilization up senpai

Soon the transformation to a North north African nation will be complete, and nothing short of nuclear fire will be able to cleanse what was once a mighty country. Judaïté, Bougnoulité,Négrité.

To be fair, learning advanced maths in highschool is pointless for the majority of people, as most jobs and most degrees in higher education don't involve any use of it. Most of the jobs being created nowadays are temporary and paid minimum wage. The people filling in those positions don't need maths.

Sauce it for me senpai

What "advanced" maths do you learn in school?

Call them niggers from me senpai.

leparisien.fr/societe/reforme-du-lycee-les-maths-c-est-plus-obligatoire-27-02-2019-8021685.php

Maths are an obstacle for niggers (they can't deal with logic).
The sooner they leave school, the faster they become cheap labour...

Attached: DoWoe54XUAUEy4V.jpg (960x954, 95K)

>Maths is no longer obligatory
Yeah college isnt obligatory either. Maths is generally required for college. I think this is just so negros that know they are going to be on minimum wage for the rest of their lives can just skip maths.

hmmm for reason I don't think that's going to fix the problem

Fuck and I thought the school reforms in my country were retarded.

> State enforced cultural tranniedom.
> State enforced cultural singledom.
> State enforced cultural childlessdom.
Optional mathematics skills.

Wow...

I'm not sure about France but America has a shortage of qualified engineers, and that's even after desperately promoting STEM to women and minorities. It will be a sad day when we outsource engineers because we're too afraid of telling kids when they're wrong. My state already has to get Asian math teachers to fill highschool vacancies, and they are very aware of our lack of discipline or tenacity.

LEL. The feminisation of the education system comes full circle !!

waasn't france trying to censore this

>they become cheap labour
> labour
kys

I fucking hated math but I always saw it as a necessary evil. Still, I managed to barely pass my exam and immediately got a job in IT, despite my shit-ass grades in school.

Attached: 1550174678050.jpg (512x503, 41K)

What Nigel said in . Schools are about training and brainwashing the next generation of worker drones, all the elites have either homeschooling or some sort of private institution/teachers that teach their children.

Attached: 755345784.png (600x431, 331K)

bump