I don't get the Sandy Hook conspiracy thing

>US gov/ATF/CIA/Obama/etc. all cook up a plot to take away our guns by staging a mass shootings
>Target a school in a blue state with strict gun laws already for some reason
>send Israeli mercenaries to Adam Lanza's house where they take him out
>Meanwhile CIA black ops squads deploy to Sandy Hook and surround it, secretly evacuating all the kids
>Bring in paid actors who act like they're shooting victims/.parents
>Meanwhile the REAL kids/families are being flown out across the country and given new identities while they fake their own deaths
>Pay off all the local witnesses who saw the dead bodies or evidence of shootings
>A guy who lived down the street for 40 years JUST SO HAPPENS to be a CIA actor (I guess they planned this a long time in advance!)
>Nobody ever notices any of this shit and none of the relocated people are ever noticed or seen again
>None of this is ever leaked or revealed. None of the hundreds (thousands?) of people in on it ever blab including all the relocated little kids
>meanwhile Nixon couldn't even keep Watergate a secret
>no meaningful anti-gun legislation even comes from it anyway, rendering the whole thing a giant waste of time & resources

THIS is more believable than an autistic sperg going nuts and shooting up a school with his mums gun.

Attached: AP18296486852870.jpg (1862x1048, 182K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5wHkWBq-FCs
archive.org/details/HQWeNeedToTalkAboutSandyHookFullVideoInHigherQuality
archive.org/details/WeNeedToTalkAboutSandyHookFullDocumentary720p
153news.net/watch_video.php?v=WAWXAB4S24SH
discord
rcfp.org/connecticut-passes-law-restricting-access-newtown-shooting-other-pol/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

shark eyes. he's a killer

Is that Asmongold?

Lanza is Hogg

>blue state district completely in obama's pocket
>make up lanza
>hold a shooting exercise
>use actors to convince media incident occurred
>attempt to ban guns, bleeding hearts all complicit because end justifies means, guns bad
>seal all records
>demolish school
>silence all dissent
>fail

youtube.com/watch?v=5wHkWBq-FCs

Attached: 1533676821808.jpg (500x325, 45K)

classic

Attached: c.jpg (900x900, 179K)

i dont even believe it's a conspiracy but lmao this

Attached: bigthink.gif (300x300, 827K)

Nah the kids actually died, but Adam Lanza didn't do it

I think that morons who believe everything is a conspiracy eat this up with all the rest. They are useful idiots that make ALL theories seem idiotic. And maybe some controlled op as well. I don't think nearly as many people are obsessed with SH as id made out to be. Its just a good place for the left to turn and shriek about conspiracy theorists, makes them all look terrible. The Las Vegas shooting now, that is where peoples attention should be as far as mass shootings go.

Why are Americans the only ones dumb enough to think Sandy Hook wasn't real? What do they put in the water over there? They didn't show the bodies because no normal person wants to see that anyway. It's not a conspiracy, it's human decency. I guess Americans don't understand that.

>mum's gun
>american flag poster
wut

Attached: 1549404359355.gif (350x272, 689K)

Ok, fine. You have a point. But what about all of their houses being paid off? Damn near the entire town of Sandy hook decided to pay off their houses weeks after the shooting occured? I mean, just the statistical probability of that alone is astronomical. That doesn't even seem worth looking in to?

Attached: 7F0D0889-CE71-413C-9550-ADBFC5DB5B1C.jpg (675x503, 55K)

Attached: 815F80C5-D805-4D13-BFE3-4041B04391FC.jpg (636x625, 332K)

there are two main causes of the promulgation of the "theory" that there were no casualties aside from Lanza and the entire thing was a farce: schizophrenics and literal feds (often taking advantage of literal schizophrenics)

also, Watergate was a soft coup against the relatively-independent but still crooked Nixon on behalf of the burgeoning military intelligence state. needless to say they aren't such great people themselves.

Nixon did NOT have the full cooperation of the MSM to hide and cover up his crimes.
ALSO... Watergate was a way to cover up a GIGANTIC problem that was about to be exposed involving CIA /MIC / and Drug running &human trafficing. Nixon agreed to go down for Watergate ( minor issue) as opposed to the ACTUAL corruption.

OP you make a lot of sense with your post and I agree with most of it, until I re-watch all of the questionable things that go along with it. With your (and my) logic applied to this event just think of it as the Dems are too stupid to pull something this big off properly

>They can fake a mass shooting but they can't fake and release photos of the bodies
>They can fake a mass shooting but they can't fudge any of the paperwork and evidence, all of that is true
>They can hire hundreds of actors to play the roles of family members and first responders, but they can't hire competent actors who follow the script, or even the tone of the script
lmao just turn your brain off dude

Cannot subjugate armed population.

Must disarm all white males with triple digit IQ.

Worked in Australia and many other white nations, we must try it in America.

Doesn’t work, try it again, and again, and again. It will work eventually.

Attached: CDDC3062-2EB2-4032-80A9-93DAFCB9785F.jpg (1242x1699, 1.01M)

Kill adults - doesn’t work

Kill children - doesn’t work

Kill church Blacks - doesn’t work

Kill church whites - doesn’t work

Kill country music fans - doesn’t work

Kill Jews - doesn’t work

Kill more kids - doesn’t work again

Attached: 27B741CE-4001-4879-A223-BE3D77F30755.jpg (1242x1526, 920K)

Boomers are desperate to create as much mental gymnastics about Sandy Hook as possible, because the reality is Adam Lanza was a sperglord that shot up an elementary school, and all these boomers have manchildren sperglord children just like Adam Lanza as a result of awful boomer parenting, and they're terrified that their sperglord is going to shoot up some kids too if Adam did.

Burn down compound filled with women and children - doesn’t work

Shoot weavers wife and kids - doesn’t work

Blow up federal building - kinda works

Blow up Boston marathon - kinda works

Blow up twin towers on 9/11 - works pretty good

Attached: BA1706D5-A407-4E04-AD70-6F480FAF0E80.jpg (1242x1685, 1.07M)

You got some proof on this other than that busted county website that's been debunked?

Why wouldn't the government just pay one operative to shoot a bunch of kids then off him?
>no actors to pay
>no worries about leaks
>tragedy and anguish of parents authentic
>genuine push for national gun control without any loose ends

Conspiracy theorists fail to account for just how many loose ends this kind of complicated op would leave and just endlessly quote circumstantial evidence.

that is very strange. I suppose I should do more research on it. I don't feel, as far as mass shootings go this will be one that will convince normies. Though that may not be the intention of course. Its funny, kind of off topic, but I overheard Fox News last night. I don't ever watch any MSM but it was Tucker Carlson and he was accusing the left of buying into conspiracy theories involving the Russia shit. It made me chuckle. That is really strange and I didn't know that about the houses being sold. I still think if the intention is to red pill normies than the FL shooting and Las Vegas are better places to start. But I will def. check more into this one. I think it being so many small children being shot in the face and such will turn people off immediately and they love to refer to"Alex Jones Harassing Family Members of Sandy Hook" bullshit. I can't say its not one but I think other shootings have stronger evidence (or lack of) and a more clear agenda.

nobody died at sandy hook
this video is the only thing that needs posted.

>be town full of Boston bombing marathon and various shooting spree survivors
>someone shoots up a school
>everyone gets free houses
>school gets demolished

Conspiracy theorists are stupid?

Sandy hoax was a hoax. Anyone who watches “we need to talk about sandy hook” knows it was a hoax

Attached: E96D0AB4-524C-44AD-87C3-86DB47CDE7DE.jpg (1242x1613, 864K)

When your child is killed in a school shooting the government pays off your mortgage the following day that’s how it works... as long as it was the sandy hook school shooting and not any other shooting. Got it?

Attached: 7EB4CD5B-30B8-4DB4-B94C-8D4ABA9CB9CB.jpg (4032x3024, 1.82M)

>we need to talk about sandy hook
which is completely banned from jewtube.

Post link to free video and I promise to watch.

Within 24 hours of your child being murdered at school, the government pays off your mortgage on your house with no questions asked. You didn’t know that? What the fuck is wrong with you? Bigot. Also school and shooters house is bull dozed within days and workers are forced to sign multiple NDAs, you don’t know that racist? Bigot? Did you.

Video doesn’t play, bro
Offer still stands.

Streaming doesn’t work but download does, so disregard my previous post

Except for it’s digits, check those digits.

archive.org/details/WeNeedToTalkAboutSandyHookFullDocumentary720p

archive site is weird i need to click it like 5 times to get it to start
153news.net/watch_video.php?v=WAWXAB4S24SH
that one still works though

and checked

Attached: sandy 2.jpg (1080x720, 153K)

This narrator is fucking awful, but a promise is a promise.

He sounds like a bot from 15 years ago.

Jarring, awkward soundtrack...

What the fuck did I sign up for...

it was a collaborative effort from what was at the time, independent youtubers who considered themselves part of the truth movement. something that is now dead. its kind of dry but its pure information. and narration switches between the youtubers. pretty much all of their channels are destroyed / removed now btw

discord
====-
.gg/ZSxxyzB
Come redpill these faggots.

Damn, shave that chin down a lil bit and fuuuuuuugggggg

Whatever, I’m watching it.

Another big complaint is opening up with some of those involved being actors. This should definitely be involved, but isn’t exactly “putting your best foot forward.

I’m not director, but I would insert that in after a base of contradictions was formed as a sort of “bombshell” before a rapid-pace breakdown.

bad things happening to actors” isn’t news or unheard of. Informing these people turn out to be actors after establishing skepticism can be powerful.

Note I’m not really criticizing facts here, just that the video is shit.

it wasnt produced in hollywood dude

This is why the push to import mexicans into the us. You guys don't ask questions.

>Why wouldn't the government just pay one operative to shoot a bunch of kids then off him?
What kind of operative would shoot a bunch of kids?

I don't know what actually happened, but I know that the official story is as fake as a tranny's vagoo.

I watch a lot of conspiracy videos, and much of directing a non-fiction production is largely intuitive.
It just sort of sucks. Lots of obviously bad decisions were made.

While the music still isn’t great, it isn’t as jarring and awkward as the opening. The open of this video was the absolute worst by a long shot so far, which is obviously a problem for viewer retention.
Now it is simple, quiet, and ambient to fill gaps, which is much better.

These are valid criticisms to consider if this video is a silver bullet.

What paperwork? The stuff sealed away that you can't ask about? You don't need hundreds of actors, just a couple misdirecting a larger group borat style.

that particular school was in a wealthy liberal district where they had total control over the government, fire, police.....etc.

Furthermore, wealthy people only really care when it impacts them. Nobody gives a fuck about 200 blacks dying every weekend in Chicago, but when there's a shooting in Parkland Florida everyone loses their minds and it starts a nationwide anti-gun movement. These wealthy people are completely insulated from virtually all social woes, when something actually affect them they go insane. And remember they have the power over society

My cousin's boyfriend's uncle's friend died at Sandy Hook. I can assure you. It really happened.

Attached: 1497222435742.jpg (652x669, 68K)

It might've been real. Which, really, would be something. Just a man, getting some guns, never did anything like it before, and suddenly: shoots up a school. A wide mix of emotions and drugged up like behavior ensue from the victims, probably from anti-depressants. That's one thing I never considered, maybe the victims were all suicidal and they drugged up right before the news.

The best part is only a select few will ever know because the way it was handled left so many unanswered questions that could easily dispelled if partisan totalitarians weren't involved and using it for maximum political impact.

Besides SH, are there any other example incidents that seemed covered up like say the training camp for school shooters in New Mexico(?) where nobody question it on why the camp was destroyed and not investigated further?

This. There is no fucking way the government would take the time and money to fake a mass shooting when they could just create a real one. You could argue the feds got to Lanza and made him do it, but to think they would just pull a fake moon landing stunt on an entire suburb is retarded, ain't nobody got time for that.

Now Paddock, that dude was handled by spooks.

comped sushi man

Let me guess, you did not watch the entire thing as it was happening live

Why would everyone have to be in on it? It isn't like cops give tours of crimes to the public.

Yeah why wouldn't they? I mean if they say about 9/11 being an inside job being true, why wouldn't they at this point?

What part of that was contradictory to OP?

>is no fucking way the government would take the time and money to fake a mass shooting when they could just create a real one
Seems equally implausible that government agents would actively conspire to impeach a new president, but here we are.

I mean money is no object to these people when the goals of oligarch donors are being served with tax payer funds.

>Now Paddock, that dude was handled by spooks.
That was obviously a gun running deal/sting gone bad.

>why would a government that false-flagged America into every single war in the past 110 years with no one caring or holding them accountable false-flag a school shooting in order to ban guns to protect said government?

Kek

not sure I understand the question, I was just saying anyone who watched that shit show as it was happening KNOWS the official story is bullshit.
guarantee op just found out about this issue from Alex jones or Rogan or some shit, a "one post by this id" probably zoomer faggot

I see this one all the time. Sauce on the right panel?

Every family member of every victim would have to be a crisis actor, and they would 100% not be able to keep a secret. The only reason to not just create a real mass shooter is saving lives, and the spooks don't give two shits about saving lives.

Conspiracies are hard as fuck to maintain, you always have to minimize the personnel involved. Pulling a hoax with crisis actors is a waste of time and 100% infeasible.

Damn...

IIRC gun sales spiked after the whole thing

sloppy sniper is the only evidence I needed. No real-life LEO would ever, EVER hold his rifle that way, he was dragging it like a dog on a leash. Nor would he be walking around with a regular rifle as well as a gigantic sniper rifle.

>No real-life LEO would ever, EVER hold his rifle that way
An FBI agent NDed into a crowd after trying to pick up the pistol he dropped while break dancing. LEOs range from "competent" to "who tied your shoes this morning?"

Gun sales and NRA memberships spike after every major shooting because even the slightest hint of the potential of maybe talking about gun control makes people panic and try to get as many guns as they can before Obama comes door to door to personally take them away.

I don't know what happened for real and I don't have any opinion at all on what happened for real. I just know the official story is bullshit. I don't think you need as wide-ranging of a conspiracy as you allege for it to be successful in the narrow sense that those in the know don't say anything. The two-pronged attack of aggressively repeating the narrative and aggressively criticizing anyone who doubted it could easily silence those who have small questions about what they know but don't want to upset friend, neighbors, etc.

Reminder that Connecticut passed a law to keep victim information secret because of the harassment of Newtown residents.
rcfp.org/connecticut-passes-law-restricting-access-newtown-shooting-other-pol/

>I'm protecting victims!
>>oh yeah I'd like to re-elect you, where's the evidence
>I can't show you, trust me
lmao

Sorry, your post was a bit confusing. But agreed the official narrative was pathetic.

But during an operation like that??

What if there were no victims, just family member actors? Everyone else could be bound by NDAs and keep mum because fuck white trash with guns/obama a good boy

there's also the footage of the crowd wherein individuals simply wander aimlessly around the scene for hours inexplicably.

Yeah, but it wouldn't have mattered if another AWB went into place and criminalized black rifles and mags over 2 bullets.

Hell I’d do it just to feel the rush of killing a bunch of people. Don’t much care about the agenda.

They *went out of their way* to burn a bunch of pregnant women and children alive at Waco, you should never think they won’t go to the lengths they deem appropriate.

Fair point, but this still doesn't lead more credence to the official narrative.