Caucasian pride world wide. How can we strengthen the bond between us brothers ?

Caucasian pride world wide. How can we strengthen the bond between us brothers ?

Attached: IMG_1624.png (573x230, 101K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Germany–Iran_relations#The_first_Pahlavi_era_and_Nazi_Germany
discord
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Stop fighting each other. Stop siding with niggers. Be good neighbours. Don't touch non-combatants.

Where are you from brother ? We brothers know not to interact with negros or spicks. How to strengthen bond if we already have to much friction between us ?

Disgusting.

Attached: IMG_1644.jpg (600x516, 65K)

i have no hate for any asian man that is able to get himself a white woman. thats rare as fuck and they normally have good principles

I'm European. There is friction a lot of the time because of a smaller sense of tribalism. Call out your shitty comrades who're causing trouble. Whites are typically one of the more friendly groups with a lower in-group bias. As long as you're nice to us we'll typically be nice to you.

Some Muslims (usually Salafi) won't criticise another Muslim even if he does wrong but will defend it. Even if he's a Somali gangraping savage, instead of condemning his actions. Even if he's not really that religious.
This is one of the biggest challenges for Caucasian friendship when it comes to Muslims.

Absolutely no interbreeding with mongoloids and negroids

I am a good Muslim man. I'm from Pakistan and we usually hate Indians but due to recent news are hate for Indians have tripled ever since. Indians are in fact part of the Caucasian race and it feels like hating on my own brother. I'm sorry Muslims are doing trouble in Europe, they are sinners since Islam teaches morale and human values instead of doing crime and drinking alcohol. Somalis are Caucasian too so they should behave in Europe and live peacefully. My question is how do you feel about non white Caucasians in general and living in Europe ?

Attached: Petra - Muhammad's hometown.jpg (786x279, 36K)

I plan to marry a European woman in the future and raise my Caucasian son and daughters. I hope that day comes soon or else I will have to revert to Pakistani woman who are demanding and non submissive.

No wonder so many leftists LOVE Islam.

Attached: Transgenderism of Prophet Muhammad (ﷺ).jpg (708x538, 84K)

What non sense are you spouting ?

I don't mind in theory. It's just getting to a large population that's beyond decent levels. Our lands are being forcibly changed, but it's typically not the people's faults. It's those in power. Unfortunately they're doing it deliberately and causing ghettos because of multiculturalism.

My own city, when I was growing up, was overwhelmingly white. Now it's so diverse it's almost London tier. Imagine if your own city went from 40% non-Pakistani in about 20 years, and they imported things that went against your culture. For example, imagine bringing in a bunch of degenerate British atheists who start fighting and getting drunk on the weekend. Or Swedish liberals demanding that you can't have the Quran in schools because it's not inclusive enough, all within a few decades.

I dint take pride in somethung that i didnt personaly achieve and certainly not in being part of a group that icludes wh*toids

Hey as long as you don't worship Allah it's fine

Indians are not pure caucasoid. Remove us from the list.

you dont want me to worship the god of Abraham ?

India and Horn of Africa should be removed, the others can be kept if they’re not Muslim

You shouldn't worry about Pakistanis since they too are apart of the Caucasian race. We are estianally the same people but with different viewpoints on how we were taught to be raised and what is good or bad. If I had to live in a city where it was full of negros I would kill myself, why did god create negros in the first place is beyond me.

Brother please stop hating on white people. They are our people.

What are you talking about ? You are apart of the reason why we are so distant from each other. You can't seem to tell that the people you listed have the same skulls but different skin tone and religion. We should be happy for each other.

We are not the same. Dark skin caucasians should be in their own group
>India/Pakistan, Horn

Keep it to yourself. I just want children to be able to eat the most delicious animal at school

Fuck off, filthy arab.
Reminder to hang all semites.

Yes we are the same. We all have the same skull so our brain functions the same as a European man. You are delusional my brother.

My people are definitly not snow niggers

Include negroes in that population. Entitled, angry negroes who hate you. And add a bunch of people who hate Islam into your culture.

Most Pakistanis are fine but unfortunately there's a fair few who're doing shit like raping white kids in gangs throughout Europe that isn't being solved. Politicians and journalists and so on won't let the problem get sorted, and try to claim it's an attack on all Pakistanis, so these problems aren't getting dealt with. This is leading to resentment.

I'm sorry if Arab people did you harm. We are mostly good people because our faith teaches human value and good morale. The few Arab people who did you harm are sinner and will infedefinetly go to hell.

A European will never call me his brother. I only speak of reality

>How can we strengthen the bond between us brothers ?
by not falling for the jews.

Where are you from. Many Europeans call me brother because I've Caucasian skull. They consider me even white and want me to marry European woman

shitskins are no brothers of mine

see

See. it has begun already

We have the same skull. The only difference is skin tone and how we were raised. Trust me you need us.

anything right from eastern europe is literal shitskin poo blood and can fuck off

this

Attached: 1550605028271.jpg (900x300, 76K)

you're a fucking retard

Attached: 1524781000233.jpg (645x729, 81K)

Turkey Iran Afghanistan are part white caucasoid btw

hi rabbi, I see you're still doing the divide and conquer thing

Attached: 1545814179155.jpg (329x365, 62K)

Attached: cucks vs alphas.jpg (1200x542, 191K)

>part
the caucus mountain, the source of the caucasians, is literally north west of Iran you retard.
>what does iran mean
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Germany–Iran_relations#The_first_Pahlavi_era_and_Nazi_Germany

Where are your sources ? This post is not valid. We are brothers.

zwartjoekel aub

Need you for what?
So you can rape/blow up people I don't like?
Go back to worshiping your pedophile.
Don't @ me again

You are my brother. I have no issues with you as long as you have none with me or try to erase my existence.

Happy Hanukkah, rabbi.

Hey shitskin why do you live in a white country?

I've been called a snow nigger. What an honor...

I will ignore your advances. But you need us for repopulating the dying Caucasian race and we are good enforcers to keep negroids and mongoloids out of Europe.

>USA
>White
lmfao

I just really want to ask since you a paki, what's the mood like regarding india right now...

They keep saying you're harboring terrorists, you keep saying they are warmongers... is this just a short term thing or does india/pakistan really hate each other? do you think there's gonna a larger conflict soon?

>calling someone a kike on Jow Forums
>EVER siding with turks or similarly mutted subhumans
memeflag mischling pls

hallo cohen

Your a brownfag too nigger

Likewise. Caucasian unity would be something wouldn't it?

Attached: Caucasian Empire Red.jpg (1024x635, 492K)

>le aquafresh c o p e

shoarmabakker aub

>Hungary

Attached: 1543874063627.jpg (300x300, 19K)

Most white people do not care about the skull to them you are just light skinned blacks

>finland

It would. We shouldn't be fighting each other; we have bigger enemies to fight.

Fuck you and your gay ass memeflag, larping clown. You got nothing better to do? No school in the morning?

I'm an immigrant from Somalia. Fuck off Potato nigger.

Fingols lmao

>Dutch
>Ottomans, Afghanis, Persians, Punjabs, Hindi, Somalis, and Various Arabs are Europeans White.

>Not knowing the difference between skull shape and skin color
How’s that Jewish education going for you?

If a white man fucked a black woman and the child came out black but in every other way like a white European (non-violent, intelligent, motivated, etc) would you seriously base your opinion of a man on some melanin?

Divide what? Dirty sandniggers and Europeans? What a terrible thing to do.

Attached: 1543271250465.png (396x378, 80K)

he is a shitskin

pretty much this
i hate on arabs and jews and everything meta but why should I hate on indians? Relations between indians and europeans were always great, just look at russia
also we literally came from the same place in the beginning

being racist towards inds just show your own degeneracy

Attached: 1292198967221.jpg (639x1515, 133K)

>Relations between indians and europeans were always great,
Not for indians you obvious snow nigger

brits aren't europeans, haven't you heard of brexit yet?

Yeah that still hasn't happened after 2 years.

Poos are a mixed bag. On the one hand,
>it seems to be their natural state to live amongst poo and garbage
>they are obsessed with bobs and vagene
On the other hand
>the caste system is somewhat based
>they hate pakis and other muslims
Undecided

Will they be towingn their islands south to africa
Would be neet for us black people to get a new country

They're shit. Just more likeable than most muslims, even though I'd rather be on Java than anywhere in India.

used to study in Czech Republic in my younger years

during the nights out, local girls (in Celnice, Retro Music Hall etc.) would ask me if I'm Italian or Spanish or Balkan and I'd tell them that I'm actually a non-euro sandnigger from west asia, which would greatly enhance my chances for getting access into their vagines. it worked usually

moral of the story: All Caucasians are not the same race. There is a clear distinction between europeans and non-europeans and european women have a deep moral crisis / boredom which forces them to mate with exotic men

Stop using us to get laid motherfucker i dont permit thisunless you pay for a license

Fixed it for you

Attached: 6E303DFE-9331-4F51-B80B-A352B1433E3A.jpg (573x230, 47K)

>european women have a deep moral crisis women in general desu

Stop lying, roach.

They can't resist BLVCK BVLLS. they get drier than the desert if you tell them you are Europeann
but they flow like niagra once you say you are BVLL

Only the first two are actually white. Everyone else on there is a nigger

>Caucasoids
The Uralic bull is coming to take away your anal virginity, Achmed!

technically speaking, I'm not using you. I'm genetically closer to you than to those eurocucks.

although, I admit I lied couple of times of being a muslim to spice up the woman's imagination and arousal

I kid you not. It worked several times and I strangely felt more dominating / and the euro girls (usually emancipated) acted submissive too

I agree only middle east and horn of afrcia are white not those faggot snow niggers trying to pass as white

Just messing with you, idk why you dont use your own nationality tho cant get cooler than that elf script

I would, but most europeans are rather ignorant about geography (although not as much as Americans, of course) and I was too lazy to explain

Hmmm, so Horn of Africa is basically Ethiopia.

discord
===
.gg/ZSxxyzB
Come redpill these retards.

We supplement it with Aryan religion

AMA
High caste Brahmin Kaushik (Vishwamitra) Aryan Hindu reporting in

Every time I hear that cringeful attempt at an insult I smile inside. Shitskins can't even come up with a decent slur. LOL

Attached: Keep_trying.jpg (1250x1250, 167K)