The GOP is dead in Californ-

WE'RE BACK MOTHERFUCKERS!

latimes.com/politics/la-pol-ca-gop-chair-election-20190224-story.html

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-03-01 at 5.51.03 AM.png (1162x1168, 894K)

can someone nuke england please. please stop buying british products. don't use british services or watch british media. thank you.

If this is newsworthy to you, it VERIFIES you are still dead.

MOAR Q.TS IN GOVERNMENT

Fucking baysed. Become the libs to own the libs.

Attached: 1503665554058.jpg (1920x1080, 1.09M)

this is like Jewtaly and Greekistan all over again.
RIP Cali, you added nothing of worth to humanity, but atleast you boomers had fun doing it.

Attached: diversity macht frei2.jpg (903x986, 615K)

>"Republicans" pandering to Spics to get elected
Republicans will be put down like a sick dog given the chance.

Latinos are natural republicans (hard working, Christian, family oriented).

Don’t expect much, a California conservative is still a liberal.

You forgot the part where they never vote GOP

Where? What? Who?

The sad thing is that a large minority of cali is conservative. If the consevatards spread out more efficiently they could flip townships and regions. Cali isnt all that blue, and catering to cuckedlibs doesnt make them more appealing.

Is she actually any good or is she JEB! tier?

A latina to surpass aoc
Antivenom

She looks white

Illiterate, Gibs grabbin, illegal relatives, drunks, coal burning. Are you high? They are white trailer trash -tier

Should have been Patrick little

Seems cute

Still dead.

Nice job. Republicans can easily win elections if they expanded their hispanic base, easiest way of doing that would be to make Puerto Rico a state. They'd vote Republican forever if Trump did that.

Attached: 1551406186560.jpg (773x1000, 277K)

You know you guys really are too hard on latinas/spics.
Its like still being mad at the irish immigration like your ancestors were.

Sounds great ....for a world where Republicans become the Democratic Party and the Democrats become the Communist Party.

I don’t think that’s the best example to use. Pretty sure letting in all those micks is when America went down hill, it’s like using native Americans as an argument for immigration.

Most hispanics look white, especially the ones not from Mexico.

>Implying that’s not based and redpilled
Our goal is to MIGA. Regardless of whatever else happens, as long as we can achieve that, that’s all that matters.

Attached: 6F5D8825-A688-4FA7-B840-2F890FA07ACF.png (800x800, 415K)

Isn't that the current state of affairs? I'm pretty sure the DNC wants communism, reparations for niggers, and UBI. Meanwhile the Republicans are trying to bring down Trump because they're equally as bad what with being Jewish and all.

Attached: 1551400229579.png (446x435, 39K)

Id bang her...with my penis

Speak only on what you know about, Muhammad. Spics are even filthier and more subhuman than Muslims. They’re a literal mutt race that only exist because the Spanish couldn’t keep their dicks in their pants when they got to this side of the world. They have nothing to be proud of and they never will. They are subhuman.

Attached: 1A509495-A4D3-407F-983A-CFC04809900D.jpg (793x1024, 192K)

>Republicans
>Bringing down Trumpenstein
>Trumpenstein, the most openly pro Jewish president in American history is going to be taken down by other Jews
It’s all an act. Our politics are just a play to distract the goyim and to continue making us believe we have any say in any thing.

Attached: 7D2A6442-E2F5-4B2B-9A73-DEA5F37A9461.jpg (1242x1304, 604K)

Attached: fug67867867.png (500x411, 400K)

>Vote with your dick
>Muh dik

Attached: 304BA1CF-5264-4060-BFAC-6A8938F3AF0F.jpg (360x641, 44K)

I see that. So what's so bad about Puerto Rico having statehood? It's not like it changes anything.

>Not voting ZOG to own the libs
Wtf, it’s like you’re a tranny from Discord.
Good. Atleast jews will be forced to be a little creative and come up with a new party that’s equally as Jewish all to keep white Americans placated and believing in this puppet show of a political system.
>Conservative
I don’t think you know what that word means. What have “Conservatives” conserved for decades now? See:

Attached: 392C457F-ABAF-44B7-AA40-02A4B915CC45.png (521x298, 30K)

Attached: 0172FB3D-1E36-4055-A334-3B1E3DA2C7E3.gif (534x540, 1.74M)

gop will obviously not go away they will just cuck out on their "value and principles" and pander to minorities

OH GOOD AS LONG AS IT'S NOT A WHITE MALE
I LOVE ME SOME IDENTITY POLITICS NICE REBRANDING

Bolsheviks (Republicans) show Mensheviks (Democrats) how to be dedicated to antiracism. American politics is a choice between bolsheviks and mensheviks

>Why don’t you want to give subhumans something to reward them?
You’re a filthy spic, aren’t you, you disgusting creature?
>There’s something wrong with identity politics?
You’re new here.

Attached: 03DE0CAF-74B8-4F86-98EB-C2E29C571C89.jpg (963x1024, 82K)

What are the best Polish foods that can be shipped overseas? Kielbasas, cheeses, what have you.

Hey, that's Canada's Ted Cruz's line from two years ago. Good you could catch up with us.

>shipping keilbasa
(it's already plural, you mong)

>spic
>female
BASED

Yeah, I'm a spic. I'm know all about Jewish tricks just like you. One day the spics will rise and start day of the rope because whites were too cucky to do anything.

>Speak only what you know about
>Muslims a race
>Mutt race
Once again americians talking about shit they have no clue in. Your entire gene pool is mutted between welsh/irish/english/dutch/german/itallian/native and now you get to add on spanish/Aztec in the next generation.
On top of that your new mutt companions generally follow a large ideology that is similar to yours (christianity) and you have the gaul to say that they are worse than not only a even further race from spics but also an entirely different culture that promotes incest,childmutilation,suicdie,jihad,rape,torture,oppresion and going no self sustainabilty.
>but muh cartel
They have no more than a million followers with it decreasing as they lose more and more leaders. meanwhile the population of those who submit to sharia grows daily and becomes further radicalised.
Be thankful of what you have to deal with compared to europe.
Also knowing your mutt education you dont already know about the islamic strongholds being set up in your larger states where they can grow completly unseen.

oh wow california is saved

Attached: 1551062125712.gif (414x382, 3.07M)

Shieet not only a Latina and a Republican but also a British product?

ALL THE LEAVES ARE BROWWWWWN
AND THE SKY IS GREY
>and the sky is grey!

Most Mexicans I know in cali voted red. Their families are ignorant and dems take advantage of this. Once they understand they lean red.

Sure thing, Reagan.
>Any politician is actually effective
You’re new here.
>Pic related is white
>Race is only skin deep
I despise American posters on this board because a huge portion of em are spics.

Attached: 220B5A7A-E088-4C74-A288-4DE167389988.jpg (750x1123, 492K)

So that makes it all better? As long as they vote for your party? Disgusting demoshit thinking.

>has a typical white girl name (Jessica) and Anglo last name (Patterson)
>looks like an eternal anglo
>is not obese
Are they really going to meme this girl into being ''Latina''?

Sure, that's based. But what happened?

>Neo-Leninists are the real transphobes!

She looks more Spanish than Elizabeth Warren looks like an Injun, so I don't see why not. It's not like Californians have a brain.

>This is what they call Latina in Burgerland

The absolute state of Amerimutts

>coal burning
latino/white intermarriage is very high. Latino/black isn't.

No shit, her paternal grandfather is from Mexico. This is what’s considered “of color” in the GOP

Where do you live? Best not to ship things like that, if you live near a city there is probably a Polish or Eastern European import grocery that also sells some prepared foods.

This is literally why they put cuties in.
The nigger demographic votes for them.

Kek, it's like the people who've committed to being athletes but can't compete so they become females instead.

I'll be in Poland later this year and a friend wants foods shipped to him.

>first female Republican leader
>who was Governor Sarah Palin

You're a fucking retard if you actually believe this. I remember when the GOP said that about Blacks.

Guess how it worked out?

>LATINX
clearly a 100% spaniard

100% white

And who do white trailer park trash vote for? Exactly

Lest we forget that the Dems used to hold the votes of Confederate loving inbreds in the South.

You gotta realize that politics are a market with buyers. If the Dems go even more socially lib, the GOP can hook Latinos with conservative ideas.

Sure, they cant win illegals, because Dems get their votes by offering them protection. But what about their kids or legals?
Nothing to hook them with. Look how the GOP hooked Koreans and Cubans for instance.

It's just business.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, I fucking called it you damn subhuman.
>you have the gaul to say that they are worse than not only a even further race from spics but also an entirely different culture that promotes incest,childmutilation,suicdie,jihad,rape,torture,oppresion and going no self sustainabilty.
Lmao, there’s no way you can say this and not be talking about spics, you utter moron. You don’t know spics and you most likely never will hopefully. Don’t speak on topics you don’t know anything about. You just embarrass yourself and your nation further, bong.

Anything you want to ship is probably already in a jar or a can and is being imported probably through NJ or thereabouts. Anything fresh isn't going to be fresh by the time it arrives unless maybe you buy yourself when you leave and smuggle it over on the plane (checked luggage will generally be kept at a lower temperature).

>california
fuck off, meme-flagger.

That's because the nigger leaves knocking her up

>t. spic with coalburner cousin

You're fucking retarded and don't understand tribal voting.

The GOP tried to hook the blacks with the anti-gay stuff. It flopped really hard. It turns out that even though Blacks were homophobic, they still voted for the "Fuck Whitey" Party. Sure they shot down Prop 8, but it was because they all turned out to vote for Obama.

The GOP will NEVER win Hispanics. The stars aligned for them in '04 and they still couldn't crack 51%. They're more hostile to us now, not less.

Makes since the GOP is a pro-illegal horde party now.

>meaningless lib replaces meaningless lib
BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHA

At least I'm not a pure white cuck.

Attached: 1551224614330.jpg (702x528, 67K)

GOP has been Jewish globalist cocksucking shills since the Rothschild Jewish global bankers took it over almost a century ago.

Yes, you aren’t pure white. That’s what it means to be a spic.

Latin isn't synonymous with Amerindian.

Latin - no. The american "latina" and "latino" - yes it is.

No it isn't. It's literally just a region. And Amerindians are a minority throughout. There are way more white and mestizo latinos than indio.

Bolivia is the only majority Amerindian country.

Attached: Latin America.png (1200x1200, 272K)

She's conservative. Her (white) husband got her into politics.

wrong

ca cons are way more based than tx cons

problem is the party that controls the lever...

she is

it’s just the gops way of trying to call a spade a diamond

wrong

you subhuman anglos just can’t help yourselves can you

the problem is numbers

percentage wise there’s like 4x as many mexis as there were all others

No white person has eyes that dark in color.

lol exactly

fuck ca gop

t ca white male

the absolute state of american conservativism

You guys are so far off the mark.... everyone knows Patterson is in to Derkling "Germanic Bob" Del Vepetraika down on 362th Street for 10G's with an 8 point vig, she spent too much time munching carpet down at the Hollaback Girl

>Most hispanics look white, especially the ones not from Mexico.

Attached: 5ba40bc8f1734.jpg (897x598, 102K)

I mean look at her face, that's the face of a card cheat, a degenerate gambler, someone who used to shake their little ass down by the seaport

> THIS time, if we put a non-threatening brown-eyed racemixer in front of the swarthy horde, they will reject free shit and embrace the teachings of Hayek!
> Just like they did in their home countries!
> People are all the same on the inside, right? Including browns, they're just like whites except only when another brown is delivering the message, nobody listens to whites aaaaam I right?
> Can't wait to watch our new, browner leadership convince the brown, border-hopping hordes and their anchor kids to close the border and self-deport without looting the public coffers along the way
> cause we're all the same
> or at least we will be once we let the new arrivals replace us and relentlessly promote their own tribe over ours

What's the over-and-under on how long it will be before she's back turning tricks in the high school parking lot?

hispanics all lean towards conservative values. most are just to dumb and watch their shitty news and go off that

Pardon me for saying, but I believe it would take a pretty catastrophic set of events to change California from blue to red. The scum of the earth cannot be judged any quicker

she cute!

Attached: tux_pepe.png (182x182, 45K)

This is true, most Latinos I know are very conservative but they sure as shit dont vote conservative. I personally believe there is a genetic reason that causes Latinos to be susceptible to leftism.

Nah, they just like big government and gibsmedat, also they're prejudiced against republicans for supposedly being raycis because of media brainwashing.

Hahaha, but can she pander gibs as hard as the Democrat Latinas?

Yeah, this is California, so that sounds D's about right.

Some spic woman ran as republican in Cali in the last election, still lost. Non-whites vote Democrat first, race second. If a non-white runs as a republican they are just a traitor. Just look at how Ben Carson is treated.

Latinos uphold traditional American values better than modern whites. Who hurt you? Was it something personal in your life, or is it to do with the fact the things you value were traded for degeneracy by your superior race? Are your even white?