I genuinely hate them and wish they all would just die one day, world would immediately become a much better place

I genuinely hate them and wish they all would just die one day, world would immediately become a much better place

Attached: 800px-Flag_of_the_United_States.svg.png (800x421, 8K)

Other urls found in this thread:

discord
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

You're talking about Russians?. I know. Stop running cargo ships into bridges unless it's in your own poor country.

I met a Russian girl on interpals, she is teaching me Russian, I am going to visit her in St. Petersburg, any tips on dating your women?

Lose 200 pounds and get skin surgery.

Then have platic surgery on your beta male jaw.

please redirect your hatred to britain, please boycott british goods and services do not consume british media, take every opportunity to put down and ridicule british people. we need to have this country completely destroyed.

i too wish that

give her all your money and she'll truly love you

I hate russians for being ugly low IQ corrupt slavshit criminals. I hate americans for being fat retarded obnoxious shartgoblins.

Please nuke each other.

get a dick enlargement procedure, otherwise you won't be able to feel anything, if she is anywhere over 13 years old

Attached: pepe.png (596x587, 451K)

turn off your VPN rabbi, not even zogbots believe russians and americans hate each other, both nations populations hate jews

Attached: 1550002656061m.jpg (1024x564, 90K)

KEEEEEEEEK

95% of women in europe are whores.

Y-you too.

Slav expat detected

lel

Attached: 1534034267135.jpg (2875x2584, 972K)

Proud American checking in. God damn I love freedom and making the world a more democratic and free place. God bless America and all the patriots who are so proud to be in the best nation on the planet. I hope America can bring you all even just a sliver of the American dream so you know how great it is

Attached: F3F05288-F41B-4B5D-9353-D0B389FED3FF.jpg (396x385, 27K)

Sorry, Vlad, if you're looking for hate from me you won't get it. We have had the worst relations when you were ruled by Jews, and now that we are ruled by Jews. I'm seeing a common thread here.

>fat retarded obnoxious shartgoblins
Hey, I resemble that remark.

Attached: QUEENIE.png (730x410, 331K)

its britain that really needs nuking

1) It’s probably a man scamming you. Happened to a friend of mine.
2) Go at your own risk my friend. Russia is a mafia owned and operated country. Look at what happened to a recent American traveler that went there.

It’s a dangerous place for a naive American tourist. You may not live to regret it.

Based Russia
Lovely statement

Attached: Hate america.png (1088x699, 88K)

>Look at what happened to a recent American traveler that went there.
what happened? are you talking about the spy guy?

Yeah, the same goes for Russia, both Russia and America should have been put on their knees in ww2.

Yes we all hate kikes and you used the wrong flag for your post you drunken Siberian nog.

It’s all divide and conquer Ruskie, US UK etc is Israel’s bitch, a bitch to debt and finance as were you more so in the past, many in many nations need culling but it’s all supposed to be IMO all be good goys and blow fuck out of each other again eh? or your a perpetrator of the divide n conquer and you know full well what your doing?

In fact Ive seen Slavs and Whites find middle ground on Jow Forums, I’d argue your a Jude bitch trying to initiate WW3, it’s not working no more, most in the West are centre ignorant selfish fucks in their own bubble and others are woke as fuck, like a Russian hooligan said I’d rather have an English neighbour than a paki or nigger.

Attached: idjut.gif (480x200, 1.2M)

Rule Britannia!

You’re the only country to ever win a war only to lose its empire.

same

Lol the state of American education. An empire always dies with a whimper. At least Britain gave up its empire willingly rather than holding onto something it couldn't and facing more humiliation.

I genuinely hate you and whish you would just die one day. How does it feel now that the tables have turned, huh? Pretty offensive, is it not?

Be patient. Once White Men give up on the USA it will be over. Shouldn’t be long now.

discord
======
.gg/ZSxxyzB
Come redpill these faggots.

Cry some more bitch.