Why is this guy all over /pol?

Could use a rundown on this guy

Attached: D28D383F-0B24-4550-83D4-D6E9C14DE436.jpg (300x300, 19K)

Oh he'll give you a rundown
A rubdown and a rubup
You like that user?! I got your cum on my earlobe now does that piss you off! Get use to it!

One of the causes of the current minor revival in the faggot culture.

Attached: South-Park-Gays-Against-Fags.jpg (634x385, 46K)

he's quite literally mentally retarded
he says a lot of stupid shit and is easy to meme

YO LIL DONNIE WANTS A RUBDOWN

YO HOSS

>all over Jow Forums
He is?

He is a schizo who likes eat shit

he trolls trump and is jewish with black wife that is famous and would fuck a robot, never dies until seasons later

YO I JUST SHIT MY PANTS LIL' DONNIE HOW YOU FEEL ABOUT THAT?

But you know what? He was Hellboy
>checks out wikipedia

>narrator in Fallout
>Slade/Deathstroke in Teen Titans cartoon

Ok, fuck it. He is awesome.

Artistic merit merely makes one a good artist, not a good person

He's a retarded faggot who has a cool gravelly voice and played a lot of badass type characters, but his massive retardation made him think he actually was also a badass, instead of a stupid ass

his wife is smokin hot and incels on pol are seething big league

>lil donnie dumb dumb bows down to the perl
>in contact with mr. hankey
>possesses scatosophic-like abilities
>controls hollywood with an iron but brown fist
>owns undocumented immigrant shelters and portopotties globally
>direct descendant of the ancient jewish shitline
>will bankroll the first shitties on Mars (Perlomaton will be the first undocumented immigrant poop slurping facility)
>own 99% of sewage treatment facilities on earth
>first designer stools will in all likelihood be Perly Poopies
>rumored to have in excess of 215 PQ (poopy quotient)

you think this guy suffers bad from TDS you should take a look at Jim Carey's twitter. The guy has absolutely lost it

alright i admit it, shes quite attractive

>HEY LIL' DONNIE, I JUST FRENCHED THIS UNDOCUMENTED IMMIGRANT. I BET YOU'RE REAL MAD NOW, DONNIE.

Attached: Ron Perlman's Lover.jpg (1080x1349, 226K)

For the humor. He thinks he’s smart. He also believes he is handsome. He made a fortune actually playing monsters in Hollywood. Comedy gold.

He regularly makes a fool of himself on Twitter, making him easily memeable.

Attached: yo lill don.webm (544x304, 2.9M)

He is handsome for a jew though

>I need a rundown of this guy
Jewish TV and Movie actor
Need I say more?

Attached: 1549873863552m.jpg (1024x1024, 296K)

Wtf?

Attached: 1550389213369.jpg (227x188, 13K)

The meme was funny but it devolved into posts of him with shit on his face talking about eating shit and the meme died on the vine.

Jesus Christ user, I was not expecting this. She's a monstrosity

Attached: depositphotos_72214203-stock-photo-ron-perlman-wife.jpg (682x1023, 84K)

I'm actually pretty sure that's a tranny the more I look at it.

>YO LIL DONNIE I FUCK BLACK GUYS, YOU LIKE THAT DONNIE

Not on par with bogda meme

This a ron pearlmen or man. He’s an actor in Hollywood. He’s anti trump and lately he’s going a bit coo coo.

Idk about you clear retard. But everytime I read these posts I fucking die laughing. Just read it in his typical badass voice it never loses... The original posts aren't that far offf piss and shit are in the same realm he clearly states that he thought it was clever to piss on his own hand a d shake trumps and then mentions some shit about trump thinking about it over kfc because i guess he imagines trumps piss particles would rub off on his bad eating habits lol shits still cash

>yo lil donnie
>I just rubbed shit all over myself, bet you feel fucking stupid
>probably think about it eating yah lil macdondons yah muthafuckaaa!

>YO, LIL DONNIE! YOU SEE ME ALL OVER Jow Forums? WELL IN ABOUT 5 MINUTES, PACO AND RODRIGO HERE ARE ABOUT TO SHIT ALL OVER ME AND SMEAR IT AROUND! HOW'S THAT KFC GO DOWN YA ORANGE FUCK?

That's 100% a tranny. Just look at that massive jaw. Even compared to his golem face thats quite huge lol

Used to like him in sons of anarchy hellboy and the city of lost children but he a nigger loving liberal leftist mega flake

YO LIL BOGIE

Attached: images (5).jpg (189x267, 5K)

HEY LIL DONNIE BOY! I watched Cohen's testimony and go so excited I had to shit. Bad! So I scurried to the bathroom. I was forced to shorten my gate to avoid an over-striding leak. As I walked up the stairs, a sense of calm came over me; this was the eye of the storm. I had staved off disaster from the first wall of this hurricane, but there was no way my sphincter had the ability to withstand the second wall. By the time I reached the top of the stairs, I realized there was only one way to save the pair of underwear I had on from being destroyed beyond repair. I took off in a full sprint.

As I ran down the hallway, I was already untying the drawstring on my sweatpants. I rounded the corner into the community restroom and in Bruce Lee fashion, round-house kicked the door and tore my pants down while spinning myself onto the seat. As soon as my cheeks felt cold porcelain the flood gates opened, and my demon spawn began pouring out. I removed the shoe on my right foot and took my leg out of the pants. I had to in order to get a wider stance and better negotiate this dreadful unloading. This went on for eleven minutes of non-stop action.

When the deed was done, I closed my eyes and sighed. Before I threw any toilet paper on top of this mosaic of digested seafood and Chicken Parmesan I wanted to see the beast I had just defeated, so I peaked between my legs. It was then that I first noticed the Jackson Pollock-esque splattering on the wall of the bowl; it was a most impressive color. Many average observers are impressed and wooed by exotic toxic waste green poo, but this was an excellent shade of deep mahogany.

HOW YOU FEEL ABOUT THAT DONNIE? NOT SO TOUGH NOW, ARE YA? ARE YA?

Attached: download (33).jpg (800x533, 81K)

Attached: Screenshot 2019-02-28 13.09.39.png (1198x398, 707K)

He sucks cock 3 at a time