WE ARE DYING

This is the real problem no one is talking about.

This is how America truly falls from power and literally NO ONE is talking about it.

Attached: us-obesity-levels 2017.gif (614x423, 1.47M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/YpllomiDMX0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

if we import people from poor countries with lower BMIs we'll lower obesity overnight

You're being poisoned more like.

This, mestizos are obese goblins what'd you expect?

Think of how the immigrants feel. Your lifestyle is killing them.

Attached: 6213839D-2728-4EE4-97F8-8C1DC84E3AF6.jpg (727x1024, 96K)

That would be the easy way out, blaming this on someone else.

We need forced labor camps.

Attached: 34892942389.jpg (1710x1124, 561K)

Nah, they will just put on weigh when they get here. It would be a far better idea to EXPORT fat niggers.

wow are you fat shaming you fucking bigot?
the future is cow. the future is now.

Attached: cem0y4gqsgr7bbghhm1m.jpg (700x911, 122K)

South Americans have a faster increasing obesity rate. We are important more fat people in to our already fat society

OP stop fat shaming

You're just in the wrong crowd.

This guy describes the actual problem and the actual solution.

youtu.be/YpllomiDMX0

Mexicans are the fatter than Americans statistically speaking

I know you're fucking around, but being against obesity is literally an issue people on the left and right can agree on.

>A survey of 2,504 California adults by the Public Policy Institute of California found that 75 percent considered obesity a “very serious” health problem. But break it down by party affiliation and you find that 83 percent of Democrats and 71 percent of those in small parties or with no party affiliation hold that view, compared with 65 percent of Republicans.

Man can you give me a bit shorter summary on that, I can't watch that long of something based off an anonymous post.

This solution is now second only to forced physical fitness quotas under threat of euthanasia.

This is a good thing and I'll tell you why. Fat fingers. Obese people have fat fingers, fingers are needed to push buttons to nuke other countries, fingers too fat to push buttons means no nukes being launched. World peace has been achieved, also the obese people will die off sooner and then we can solve the over population problem.

Some of the best white nationalist I've known happen to be slightly overweight. Your are just creating divisions prick.

What in the actual fuk

I always thought the obese murican was nothing but a meme.

Can’t say it’s not expected when your society is run by Jews and elites who want to wipe out as many as they can.

Anything that comes in a package it is not real food.

The #1 KILLER IN AMERICA (Heart Disease) has a big link to obesity - and obesity rates have not been slowing down for two decades.

This is a problem, it's far above your petty politics.

What is it about Colorado? They managed to stay the thinnest despite weed.

Wrong. The #1 most deaths are death by the hands of niggers. Obeisity is a slight factor but Atleast we are not hurting anyone.

Obesity and heart disease is more likely to occur in blacks and Hispanics. The obesity rate increases as whites people decrease. Obesity is literally a non white issue

THING is being obese they will last longer during starvation and no FOOD.Times....COMMING to a town near you.

This is true. The only group healthier than whites in America are Asians. But obesity is more common in minorities. TFW the “obese redneck with a gun charicature” is more accurate if he was black

Fixing the obesity issue would actually make healthcare cheaper. People act surprised as costs go up and up and ignore the population as a factor.

Whites are 38% while blacks+latinos are 47% - whites are not completely fine but are much better.

I have no sympathy for fat people. The sooner you all die the sooner the world can heal from your disgusting lifestyle

Round up ready glyphosate GMO

said the canary in the mine!

Also age demographics has a lot to do with it .There just aren't as many white kids being born bro.

I stopped paying attention to BMI when I was playing football and it told me I was nearing obese at 6'2 225.

>spics and niggers increase
>obesity increases
big think

Attached: 1549373446708.jpg (1212x683, 108K)

This.

Support independent farms. Encourage "PoC" to go vegan.You'll thank me when you understand why.

Yeah, but bodybuilders/athletes aren't tipping the scale for this data.

See: